Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #166
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

    lol towards the end someone was playing "i can walk on water" on ITG >.>

    Comment

    • Reincarnate
      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
      • Nov 2010
      • 6332

      #167
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

      I live like an hour or two away from this place I think -- why are meet-dates so far off in the future here? Coordination?
      Last edited by Reincarnate; 04-29-2011, 09:49 AM.

      Comment

      • kmay
        Don't forget me
        • Jan 2007
        • 6532

        #168
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

        summer... HSers have class till the end of June, around here at least. We could always have a mini-meet-up before this for people that want to come. I mean we just did that yesterday...

        Comment

        • Tyson ultima
          Autismspeaks.gov
          • Nov 2006
          • 1421

          #169
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

          Definintely can't wait. I believe leadafro is coming with as well

          Comment

          • Superfreak04
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Jan 2007
            • 2407

            #170
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

            They have IIDX Sirius machine there?
            /so jealous.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #171
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              I live like an hour or two away from this place I think -- why are meet-dates so far off in the future here? Coordination?
              Originally posted by kmay
              summer... HSers have class till the end of June, around here at least. We could always have a mini-meet-up before this for people that want to come. I mean we just did that yesterday...

              This plus the older Saphira is the easier for us lol. She did awesome there yesterday though I was surprised. Also for those comin from further away it gives them time to save up for travel/hotel expenses and whatnot.
              Last edited by psychoangel691; 04-29-2011, 11:54 AM.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #172
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                Bump, yes I know I'm double posting shame on me XD. Anyway it's been close to a week with no change in the poll so I guess it's going to be July 30th and 31st. So if you can come let me know ^_^ I'd like to see how many people are actually going to attend this thinking about getting a lil something for the people that come so let me know.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #173
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                  DEF IN!!

                  Comment

                  • iironiic
                    D6 FFR Legacy Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 4342

                    #174
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                    Just wondering, what do you guys do in meetups? (Is it just DDR/arcade or is there more than that?)

                    Also, I'm assuming no one is going to drive by Albany, NY, so I don't know if I can attend. However if someone does, please let me know asap :]
                    Last edited by iironiic; 05-5-2011, 05:50 PM.

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #175
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                      wilson we will come get you

                      Comment

                      • iironiic
                        D6 FFR Legacy Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 4342

                        #176
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                        Originally posted by kmay
                        wilson we will come get you
                        Seriously? :OOOO

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #177
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                          maybe... can u get to the city?

                          Comment

                          • iironiic
                            D6 FFR Legacy Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 4342

                            #178
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                            Originally posted by kmay
                            maybe... can u get to the city?
                            I can try, but chances are probably not. This is for one entire weekend?

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #179
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                              Originally posted by iironiic
                              Just wondering, what do you guys do in meetups? (Is it just DDR/arcade or is there more than that?)

                              Also, I'm assuming no one is going to drive by Albany, NY, so I don't know if I can attend. However if someone does, please let me know asap :]

                              We can do lots really. The arcade made a lot of sense for a meeting spot because this one has a bunch of rhythm games. But there's a bowling ally nearby, a mall, all kinds of stuff really.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Tyson ultima
                                Autismspeaks.gov
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1421

                                #180
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                                I just realized that i may have to do two trips if i wanna do both days lol. Maybe i gotta find some kind of hotel maybe.

                                Comment

                                Working...