Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alloyus
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 3269

    #151
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

    You can put me on the list...putting all my effort into going

    ^FFP_D0pey btw

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #152
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

      i can only go on weekends because of my Summer job. I cant get off for that one. good money that i dont want to lose out on lol

      Comment

      • revolutionomega
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2006
        • 2240

        #153
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

        I vote for one of the mondays/tuesdays because I'm always needed sat/sun at my job (so more flexibility any other day). Just let me know wazzup.
        "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
        - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #154
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

          I figured weekends were probably best for most but thought some may prefer weekdays.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Aerei
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 18

            #155
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

            I may be up on this fun times.
            Magic Width Enhancing Soundcloud Embed
            http://soundcloud.com/djcybo/now-that-theyre-watching-echoespond-mix

            Comment

            • SocoNhydro420
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2008
              • 915

              #156
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

              Looks like it might be july 30-31st, in that case you can add me to the list. Im almost positive i can make it.

              MUST... AAA...

              FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6532

                #157
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                weekdays i can make it after 5 sooo yea anyday is fine with me

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #158
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                  There's only 14 votes so far there were over 40 on the last poll. So I guess we'll see if it stays July. Any Date works for us since we're 45mins away lol.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Tyson ultima
                    Autismspeaks.gov
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1421

                    #159
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                    I would suggest a monday but not a tuesday so maybe a sunday and a monday. Cause Monday they have 25 cent day which is highly convienient for those who don't have much money. however on tuesday they have MVC3 tournies which i have no idea how they roll.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #160
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                      It's not looking like the weekday works for most anyway. The quarter thing is nice but for some people with work and stuff they can't do it.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6532

                        #161
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                        why not stay longer if you want quater night? no harm in that. some people can still come on monday

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #162
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                          Originally posted by kmay
                          why not stay longer if you want quater night? no harm in that. some people can still come on monday
                          This too no one has to stay for both or only both. I figure ppl coming from further away may stay longer anyway.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #163
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                            We went to 8otb today. Got to chill with kmay and stargroup. The place is pretty old looking but there's a lot of games and the prices are good. DDR is 50 cents, ITG 75 cents same for PUI and Technika (which is addicting as hell lol) ect.

                            Anyways, I think everyone will have a lot of fun there I had a blast and didn't even do all that much lol. There's a pizza place and a Chinese food place right next to it. There's a bowling ally close by, basically there's plenty around to keep us occupied. Oh and the train station for NJ transit is right across the st if anyone was looking to come that way.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #164
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                              Alright, update. Kayla, Kayla's brother Richie, Kellen, me and Bufang (better known as Stargroup) all went to the Break today -- the arcade has a pretty decent amount of games. It would be pretty cool to see outputs from everyone else, but here's mine.

                              First off, my thoughts about the arcade:

                              - initially, I was a bit worried. The arcade does look considerably old from the outside, and even somewhat run down.

                              However, the outside is very deceiving, because there are games of all varieties there. It goes without saying that they do a great job listening to their demographic -- the ITG and Pro 2 machines were very well maintained, the DJMax Technika machines were very clean and actually properly set (volume wise), the DDR Extreme machine is actually only two quarters, and in fairly good condition. A lot of the games look very well maintained.

                              One thing that I truly disliked was the lack of air conditioner (probably not because they don't have it, but moreso don't want to use it) -- that will be something that we may have to contend with.

                              For those of you rhythm gamers, all of these games were present:

                              - Keyboardmania (3rd mix)
                              - Guitar Freaks (I think it was 11th mix?)
                              - Dance Dance Revolution: Extreme (50 cents!)
                              - PIU Pro: 2
                              - In the Groove 2 (hacked cabinet, although r23 from what I've heard, and I sadly could not get my USB to work )
                              - DJ Max Technika 2 (two machines!)
                              - Beatmania IIDX 17: Sirius
                              - Pop'n Music (14?)

                              As far as attractions and nearby places to eat: I'm not entirely familiar with Jersey (read: not my native state), but from what I noticed, there was a bowling alley on the way there, so if people get bored with The Break (or want to split days to do different things), they can head there. There are some places to eat within a few miles of 8 on the Break -- there's a pizzeria a couple doors down, and a Chinese take-out a few doors down in the other direction. On the highway, I noticed a Taco Bell, Burger King, and something else that I can't seem to remember.

                              Just a few things.
                              Last edited by TC_Halogen; 04-28-2011, 06:19 PM.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #165
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up



                                So fun XD
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...