Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #121
    Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

    Yeah I wind up needing to onehand it too, but then I feel like I can't breathe optimally or heel-toe effectively because my center of gravity is offkilter. I can't just firmly plant my hands on the bar and focus on letting the feet fly.

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #122
      Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

      6'3" here as well. I never found a comfortable way to use the bar.
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • kmay
        Don't forget me
        • Jan 2007
        • 6533

        #123
        Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

        sometimes i squat and hold the sides of the bars, but thats only comfortable for me because i play endless amounts of volleyball

        Comment

        • SocoNhydro420
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2008
          • 915

          #124
          Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

          All this talk of bars.. we should hit up a real bar afterwards xD. hahaha jk i know not everyones 21 and it would be stupid if not everyone could go ^^

          MUST... AAA...

          FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

          Comment

          • Patricoo
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 432

            #125
            Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

            Originally posted by SocoNhydro420
            All this talk of bars.. we should hit up a real bar afterwards xD. hahaha jk i know not everyones 21 and it would be stupid if not everyone could go ^^
            screw the kids! They won't be allowed to take their parents cars out that far anyways.

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6533

              #126
              Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

              theres like 5 bars in the 1 square mile town of Dunellen. yall go have fun

              Comment

              • ddrxero64
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2008
                • 790

                #127
                Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                I didn't set up the deal or anything. I helped throw the machine into a UHaul in RI and tagged along to watch over the machine during the weekend (stood in the same spot, barely playing for 11 hours everyday). Sigma (Alex) was also there even though you probably know him from negative comments.

                And by Yarni, I'm assuming you mean the guy with the some-what long hair who seemingly ran everything. Because there was some drama, and he was always around. I don't know. I know I'm just there helping with a Bemani setup this year. And possibly a Pump machine as well.
                @Yarni comment: Correct. Not much to say about him, once you see him it's like you know him. He never changes. Except of course when he went through with the sex change. She is still the same.

                @Sigma comment: haha, I did my research today. I happen to meet up with the CTCon guy I talked about. Guy that kind of failed running a DDR tournament and screwed people out of a winning position. There wasn't really bad mouthing, just facts. I did hear he doesn't have a good reputation, but I almost assumed you were sigma. If you handled the machine that means you know the guy who helped or himself built it. Cool stuff man, I hope to go this year.

                I want to say the CTCon guy's name, but it's really not my place. I can send it to you I guess if you want. He has to be the guy that just knows everyone
                but isn't known to be exceptionally good in one area.

                Originally posted by Reincarnate
                Am I the only one in this thread that still has trouble massing Max 300 on foot?
                Hm, iirc the first time I passed it was at six flags new england, which I live 15 mins from. I get a season pass every year, and it becomes less and less worth it. After a while the thrills aren't much when you've ridden each ride more times than you can remember. I just play DDR nowadays, but the machines get worse and are never replaced (2 machines, both starting to get at that dying point). I was like 14 I think, I was still in my supernaturally short phase. I had to be like between 4'6" - 4'10", nearing more towards the shorter side. I was that one freshman that didn't puberty until sophomore year lolol

                I also passed Maxx Unlimited a couple of months later and threw up. Why is it the second time I passed it a month after I did again lmao I was scared to play that song for a while haha.

                Only passed legend of max a handful of times, but at that point all the machines in the are disappeared and the six flags machines sucked.

                Originally posted by SocoNhydro420
                All this talk of bars.. we should hit up a real bar afterwards xD. hahaha jk i know not everyones 21 and it would be stupid if not everyone could go ^^
                ooooooooooooooooor you can buy the drinks and meet up somewhere haha. I wouldn't give any to someone less than 18 though, that would be pushing it. (parental wise)

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #128
                  Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                  @ the bar comment we could hit up a restaurant that has a bar then everyone can go and the old farts can have a drink XD
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6533

                    #129
                    Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                    theres quite a few around here. fridays, outback, houlihans... those are the ones i go to at least. im sure theres more. maybe cheesecake factory? idk if they sell alcohol though x.x

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #130
                      Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                      Oh man Fridays I haven't been to one in forever that sounds good. Also Kellen it prob wont be Monday that I get out there but we'll see I'll keep you updated. But I have an appointment at noon and I duno how long it will be and it's like a 45min drive.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6533

                        #131
                        Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                        thats cool. i was invited to play volleyball monday anyway. wednesday's are the best for me if you can get that to work...

                        Comment

                        • Oni-Paranoia
                          No fucks
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #132
                          Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                          Originally posted by ddrxero64
                          @Yarni comment: Correct. Not much to say about him, once you see him it's like you know him. He never changes. Except of course when he went through with the sex change. She is still the same.

                          @Sigma comment: haha, I did my research today. I happen to meet up with the CTCon guy I talked about. Guy that kind of failed running a DDR tournament and screwed people out of a winning position. There wasn't really bad mouthing, just facts. I did hear he doesn't have a good reputation, but I almost assumed you were sigma. If you handled the machine that means you know the guy who helped or himself built it. Cool stuff man, I hope to go this year.

                          I want to say the CTCon guy's name, but it's really not my place. I can send it to you I guess if you want. He has to be the guy that just knows everyone
                          but isn't known to be exceptionally good in one area.
                          I'm pretty sure I know who Yarni is just from what has been said. As for Sigma, yeah... He made up the rules without running it by me or Silver (the owner of the machine). He made it so if you did bad on any one song, you cannot win. But yeah, I'm going this year under Sigma BUT anything dance game related is run by me. Last year I just made sure everyone played and that the pads stood in good condition, reset the machine a few times, switched it from ITG to DDR a few times as well.

                          Also, Sigma has been a better person community wise, he's all done with the "I'm so boss" stage of his life. So his bad rep won't precede him.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #133
                            Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                            Originally posted by kmay
                            thats cool. i was invited to play volleyball monday anyway. wednesday's are the best for me if you can get that to work...

                            That's probably doable. I'm gonna try to bring my brother down cause he's a rhythm gamer too so I gotta see when he has class. But I think he's free wed.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Reincarnate
                              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 6332

                              #134
                              Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                              Who are Yarni and Sigma exactly?

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6533

                                #135
                                Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                                thats cool, i need to get some damn money lol

                                Comment

                                Working...