Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Oni-Paranoia
    No fucks
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #136
    Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

    Originally posted by Reincarnate
    Who are Yarni and Sigma exactly?
    Yarni is a cool/chill transexual person who runs some shit at CTCon (that's all I know).

    As for Sigma... (quick rant)

    Sigma is a overall music game player with a bad reputation for more reasons than anyone can count. Mainly his bad rep started when he posted a video of a Tri-Star on Summer ~Speedy Mix~ (index). One of the ending jumps key tap didn't match the judgement. He then proceeded to run DDR and ITG tournaments that ultimately favored anyone he liked (such as judging, re-calculating scores etc...). He also liked to update any ITG machine within the New England area (because he travels a lot). People didn't like the fact he was "fixing" machines. On top of all the jealousy, you know how communities work. Once the top guy says something, every one follows to feel cool. So it was like a chain reaction. Oh, he's also a bit of a hypocrite.

    But he's awesome on a personal, non-gaming level.

    Comment

    • Tyson ultima
      Autismspeaks.gov
      • Nov 2006
      • 1421

      #137
      Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

      did you guys ever settle for a date on this btw?

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #138
        Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

        I'm waiting to see if we can find out if that itg tourney will be held again this August so we can avoid that date wise.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Andiana
          The Imitation Pedobait
          • Jan 2004
          • 112

          #139
          Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

          Totally down for this, as long as it's not in VA, since that's an 8 hour drive for me. The rest are 1 1/2 to 3 hours.
          I R NEED SIGNATURE.
          [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


          ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
          None of this 'January '04' crap.
          [:
          7 years bby.

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #140
            Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

            Alright guys, I got the news from Jimbo about the tournament in a private message, and here's what went down:

            Hey, I had a question pertaining to your Kings of the Coast tournaments. I looked on AIJ and noticed that you do them annually, and near the same time as well. Are you guys running another one this year, and if so, do you have the week in August decided?

            The reason why I'm asking is because I'm actually helping with an East Coast FFR (Flash Flash Revolution) meetup and it's also planned in August, and I was going to see if I could get around your dates, haha.

            I hope this message doesn't come across as rude or anything - just trying to talk with another person who knows the key importance of being well organized.

            Take care!
            On the contrary, I really appreciate you asking me this. I have been extremely busy closing out my final semester of community college, so I honestly haven't gotten to any technical stuff pertaining to KOTC4 at all yet. I usually have this done a lot earlier, but life has taken a toll on me.

            That said, I will have it again this year. Probably either the 19th-21st OR the 26th-28th of August. I am not sure yet, though. I need to run it by the owner first, but those are the two weekends I want (hopefully one of them will work with him).

            On top of that, I could be moving at any time now to Columbus, Ohio for school, so that could potentially mess things up a bit.

            But I will do my best to get this set in stone ASAP.
            So, it looks like this will be in late July or early August.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #141
              Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

              Dates are up to vote on. It's multiple choice again so if several of the dates work for you select them all so we can find the one that most people will be able to attend.
              Last edited by psychoangel691; 04-21-2011, 11:54 PM.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #142
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                (Also, if it wasn't clear to anyone, 8 on the Break won the voting with 18 votes, which is in Dunellen, NJ.)

                Comment

                • Tyson ultima
                  Autismspeaks.gov
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1421

                  #143
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                  Well worth it. Hope you guys enjoy your tour on tuesday. If my friends had money and or are off maybe i can stop by its only 3 hrs away lol

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #144
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                    3hrs isn't bad but isn't it more like 2hrs from where you are? Anyways I'm not sure yet what day we're gonna go and check it out. I think Kellen said Wed is best for him so we'll prob try to go wed.

                    Oh and for those that will need a place to stay this is a hotel nearby http://reservations.hotelguides.com/...41c339e6ae9282

                    It looks pretty decent and we'll probably stay there ourselves.
                    Last edited by psychoangel691; 04-22-2011, 12:23 AM.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Tyson ultima
                      Autismspeaks.gov
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1421

                      #145
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                      depends on the trafic and how fast we go pretty much. Either way it isn't your casual ride

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #146
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                        To me it is lol but when I was a teen all we did was drive around all over the place. I also used to drive to Vermont every weekend because I had a bf out there for school.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Tyson ultima
                          Autismspeaks.gov
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1421

                          #147
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                          Either way i should have a car by then so a trip down there wouldnt be too too bad depending on whether or not gas is like 4 dollars a gallon by then

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #148
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                            Gas is supposed to hit close to $5 from what I've heard which really sucks.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Oni-Paranoia
                              No fucks
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #149
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                              I chose days that make up the weekend. Makes things easy.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #150
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up

                                I'm also putting a list of those attending up on the OP so if you're fairly certain you can come let me know and I'll add you. I know some people wont know till we settle on a date but I'm sure there's a few of you that can prob come on almost any of those dates if you're in or near Jersey.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...