Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #106
    Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

    Originally posted by SocoNhydro420
    Yeah i dont kno ne1 either but what could be a more perfect oppertunity to get to know people than this? As long as the unknown people dont get left out its going to be one hell of a good time!

    I'm the type of person that tries to make everyone feel welcome/included in situations like these. So you guys wont be ignored
    Glad to see so much interest in this though.

    Oh hey Kellen, AJ and I are thinking about going out and checking out 8otb next week if you wanna meet up with us. Figure we'll check out all that's around and how the arcade is and such.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #107
      Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

      sick yea sure, you have my number, im free mondays after 1130, tuesdays thursdays from 1-730, and wed/fri after 3. if i remember correctly the break opens at 1...

      Comment

      • ddrxero64
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2008
        • 790

        #108
        Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

        Definitely would attend. I could only really go to a Boston meet up though. I'm planning to attend things like CTCon and PAX East (it's happening again this summer right Kommi? That's what someone told me...) so money won't be too lenient. But yea, I have interest in this.

        Comment

        • Oni-Paranoia
          No fucks
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #109
          Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

          Originally posted by ddrxero64
          Definitely would attend. I could only really go to a Boston meet up though. I'm planning to attend things like CTCon and PAX East (it's happening again this summer right Kommi? That's what someone told me...) so money won't be too lenient. But yea, I have interest in this.
          I'm working at the next CTCon... I attended the last one, brought the DDR machine.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #110
            Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

            Originally posted by kmay
            sick yea sure, you have my number, im free mondays after 1130, tuesdays thursdays from 1-730, and wed/fri after 3. if i remember correctly the break opens at 1...

            I should try for Monday. Quartermanias XD
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #111
              Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

              sounds good to me. just let me know

              Comment

              • ddrxero64
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2008
                • 790

                #112
                Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                I'm working at the next CTCon... I attended the last one, brought the DDR machine.
                The guy who offered me a place on the charter bus he reserved to go actually works at CTCon too. DDR Machine? You must know people like Yarni i'm guessing. What's your name?

                Also, not to say Yarni is the most popular in this area. It's that for some reason everyone KNOWS him(her, haha). But yea, I heard about Yarni for a really long time before I even met him, and then when I finally did I met her. Yea.
                Last edited by ddrxero64; 04-20-2011, 08:38 AM.

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #113
                  Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                  I just realized -- last year, Dunellen had an ITG tournament between the dates of August 13-15 (Kings of the Coast 3). I went looking around to see if their tournaments are fairly consistent on dates and sure enough, the second one was August 21-23. I might have to shoot a message to the tournament manager, Jimbo, to ask him when the date will be so that we could possibly work around it.

                  Comment

                  • Oni-Paranoia
                    No fucks
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #114
                    Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                    Originally posted by ddrxero64
                    The guy who offered me a place on the charter bus he reserved to go actually works at CTCon too. DDR Machine? You must know people like Yarni i'm guessing. What's your name?

                    Also, not to say Yarni is the most popular in this area. It's that for some reason everyone KNOWS him(her, haha). But yea, I heard about Yarni for a really long time before I even met him, and then when I finally did I met her. Yea.
                    I didn't set up the deal or anything. I helped throw the machine into a UHaul in RI and tagged along to watch over the machine during the weekend (stood in the same spot, barely playing for 11 hours everyday). Sigma (Alex) was also there even though you probably know him from negative comments.

                    And by Yarni, I'm assuming you mean the guy with the some-what long hair who seemingly ran everything. Because there was some drama, and he was always around. I don't know. I know I'm just there helping with a Bemani setup this year. And possibly a Pump machine as well.

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #115
                      Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                      Am I the only one in this thread that still has trouble massing Max 300 on foot?

                      Comment

                      • Oni-Paranoia
                        No fucks
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #116
                        Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                        Originally posted by Reincarnate
                        Am I the only one in this thread that still has trouble massing Max 300 on foot?
                        ... Learn to bracket or heel-toe.

                        Comment

                        • Reincarnate
                          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 6332

                          #117
                          Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                          Maybe it's just my build. I'm a pretty tall dude and it's impossible to bar-rape comfortably, lol

                          Comment

                          • Patricoo
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 432

                            #118
                            Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                            If its at an arcade, nevermind. But if it is... There is a Street Fighter 3 cabinet that might be able to be hauled. Cuz why the hell not. :P
                            Last edited by Patricoo; 04-20-2011, 12:22 PM.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #119
                              Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                              It's not easy to use the bar if you're a taller person, but it's not impossible either. I'll teach you how to handle it (although I know you're taller than me since I'm only 5'11") if you go to the meet-up.

                              EDIT: Patricoo: If you're talking about 3rd strike - 8otB has it.

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6532

                                #120
                                Re: East Coast FFR meet up.

                                ive comboed legend of max until the slow part... then idk what happened and i failed... and yea bar is weird for me too rubix. i think we are both 6'3 if i remember correctly. i usually just use 1 hand to hold the bar

                                Comment

                                Working...