TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #121
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    Just saying...

    All of the votes are:

    "ya i think roundbox is suspicious too "

    or

    "i dont think afro is a wolf and i want to save him so i vote for someone else 8)"

    or

    "i'm stupid so i'll random vote "

    or any combination of those listed above.

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #122
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      Wow day over yet? wilkin because he's one of two people who I think are being too inactive.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • rioting
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 113

        #123
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        Did DBP die?

        This is what I've got, looks like roundbox is gone:

        Voting chart
        rioting (1) - tokzic
        Shashakiro (1) - kilga
        kilga (1) - rioting
        jurs (1) - wilkin
        wilkin (1) - shash
        omega (1) - jurs
        Afrobean (2) - blah, roundbox
        roundbox (4) - afro, fojar, xObserveRx, nforcer

        P|-|4|\|70/\/\5 (2) - Iggymatrixcounter, Stoic RoivaS
        sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #124
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          safety on nforcer if I'm not too late. I'm home for the weekend and totally forgot to get to a computer until just now. Haven't read anything since my post on page 5. I'll catch up when I get back to school tomorrow afternoon and add something helpful.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #125
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner. I tried to be on at midnight, but it just wasn't possible. Well, not without pissing some people off. Whatever.

            [mood change]

            Voting chart:

            roundbox (4) - Afrobean, xObserveRx, FoJaR, nforcer06164
            Afrobean (2) - blahblah18, roundbox
            Shashakiro (1) - Kilgamayan
            rioting (1) - Tokzic
            Kilgamayan (1) - rioting
            JurseyRider734 (1) - Wilkin
            Wilkin (1) - Shashakiro
            Omeganitros (1) - JurseyRider734

            Phantoms are awarded to: StoicRoivaS, iggymatrixcounter, Omeganitros

            The soldiers didn't really know where to start. The day started with talk of the best strategy to use, but the participants were not completely in agreement. Near the end of the day, a very rushed decision was made. It was determined that roundbox would be the first to go.

            How many more would have to follow?


            roundbox has been lynched.

            It is now night 2. Night will end at midnight on Sunday.


            I expect a pm from all living parties that have a night action.

            If anyone with a night action feels that my 60-70 minute absence merits an extension to night, PM me and I will act accordingly. REMINDER: Night talking is allowed.
            Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 01-28-2007, 12:23 PM.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #126
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              Now I remember why I was glad jTWG died. Half the time I see a new post in this forum it's from their topic and there's no new posts in this one and it's a big letdown. >_>
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #127
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                Now I remember why I was glad jTWG died. Half the time I see a new post in this forum it's from their topic and there's no new posts in this one and it's a big letdown. >_>

                That's not a good enough reason for you to be glad that jTWG was gone.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                  Now I remember why I was glad jTWG died. Half the time I see a new post in this forum it's from their topic and there's no new posts in this one and it's a big letdown. >_>
                  So spark some discussion rather than sit in the background.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • StoicRoivaS
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 548

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                    Is roundbox the one that said he's played before, just a long time ago? If so, I guess his lynch wasn't too bad of a thing to pull together last minute.

                    As far as seer strats go, why don't we find a happy medium to go with. What if 2-3 humans are seer'ed on the first 3 nights then the seer stays quiet and goes for hidden alliance building and if 2-3 "reds" are seer'ed on the first 3 nights then the seer comes forward (through pawn)? I'm still not totally sold on public seer/pawn but trading a blue for 2-3 potential wolves isn't horrible considering we'd win that war of attrition easily.
                    Like the moon over
                    the day, my genius and brawn are
                    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                    -Bowser

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                      stoic, you may recall I brought up the idea of sacrificing the blues for 2 seer'd reds. This doesn't really work though, because if they seer two reds, there is a good chance that at least one of them is actually green. I even toyed with the idea of telling the seer to wait for 3 or more reds to be seer'd for the plan to go through, and even that isn't a very good idea because of the red millers ****ing **** up.

                      As such, I believe that the best option is to find greens and hope for the two seers to overlap. If a "red" is found, the best choice would be to tell everyone that the person was seer'd red, but not necessarily push for their lynch just because of that. If the seering can be "proven" using logic and/or deduction as well, then they'd be a good lynch choice, but seering alone isn't anywhere near a sure thing like it is in most games with seers. Usually, the seer has a sure thing in finding a red and not a sure thing in finding greens... in this game he has a sure thing in finding a green and not a sure thing in finding a red.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                        Man, you guys must have seven-foot long sticks up your asses or something.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                          When the troops got up in the morning, they proceeded to the mess hall where they would begin another day of questioning each other.

                          Does not being woken up by shouting mean that no one was killed since they retired to their quarters last night?

                          'I really hope we did the right thing killing roudbox last night,' began Shashakiro.

                          'I have a good feeling that we nabbed one of the spies yesterday,' said xObserveRx.

                          'Wait... where's Afrobean??' inquired blahblah18.

                          With another glance around the room, everyone realized that he was not present. A quick trip to his bunk confirmed what most were fearing.


                          AFROBEAN IS DEAD.

                          IT IS NOW DAY TWO.

                          DAY TWO ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TUESDAY


                          Players remaining: (Player Name/AIM)

                          Kilgamayan/bjstrattonIM
                          Stoic RoivaS/StoicRoivaS
                          Rioting/xRIOTINGx
                          Tokzic/InfernoBlueFlame
                          FoJaR/This Is FoJaR
                          iggymatrixcounter/Iggy911Mc
                          Shashakiro/Shashakiro
                          Omega Nitros/OmegaNoxim
                          Wilkin/Wilkini Evili
                          JurseyRider734/im jurs
                          xObserveRx/xTried N Truex
                          nforcer06164/nforcer06164
                          blahblah18/mastr414

                          Current votes:

                          StoicRoivaS(.01): Phantom
                          iggymatrixcounter(.01): Phantom
                          Omeganitros(.01): Phantom

                          That is all.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                            rofl

                            I so saw that coming. I'm so proud of my awesomeness. Good luck for the rest of you **** goblins.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                              Your wishes have come true, emobean.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                                so here's the deal:

                                the seer, myself and the other seered person have been talking and have decided that we need to make sure that none of the wolves are faking a seer.

                                one person(decide among yourselves) from the other seer camp should come to me, i am not going to tell you my seer's name, and you dont tell me yours, until we make SURE that no other people come to me.

                                as a precaution, alliance building will not begin until night.

                                if by night, you dont believe me, you can seer me that night, and i'll pass on THE OTHER PAWN'S name to an associate of mine in the wolf hunting business, and give you both a code, so that you'll know it's him that's coming to you.

                                in fact we might as well do it this way anyways, here's why:

                                if i am a wolf, i get the name of ONE PAWN, and then i get lynched. that's another player that might as well die anyways.

                                if i'm NOT a wolf, i die(the wolves kill one person every night anyways, and this way the seers' choices wont overlap, which they would have to for a big alliance to form anyways meaning there is no loss of seerage... in fact there could potentially be a double overlap, meaning one less seer than if i come out) and the brotherhood lives on without me.

                                so the other seer team needs to figure out a pawn and have them come to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...