TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #226
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    the reason i didnt vote, nforcer, is because we need to play this carefully.

    at this point, i'm suspicious of anyone who rushes into a vote regardless of whether anyone has been seered red.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #227
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      Originally posted by blahblah18
      i'm gonna vote [b]nforcer[b] now
      Bold your vote.

      In the event that you don't retun before deadline, I wil consider accepting it.
      Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 02-1-2007, 02:05 PM.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #228
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        You're right, FoJaR. We definitely need time to discuss things before we all jump on Omega.

        I'll switch to FoJaR just for now so we don't get those that aren't really reading making an accidental insta, thus ruining our time.

        Stoic, if that was directed at me, of course I'm going to play. I'm as active as can be, and will remain that way until I'm gone. The wolves will undoubtedly leave me alive only because you guys will always have an illusion of doubt about me, so I'm pretty much stuck here until a lynch is laid down.

        I want to see posts from a few people very badly. I'm not going to mention who, because then it's a forced comment. But it will probably help skew my thinking and help me formulate a few more thoughts. Day 3 is critical because our direction is likely going to carry based on what is said today.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #229
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          Nope. My comment was clearly directed at those people who continue to get off on signing up for a game they do not intend to play.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • xObserveRx
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 1148

            #230
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            Okay, so I was suspicious of Nforcer for awhile (from right after our only conversation I believe) and when he was seered red, I was slightly relieved. Then I remembered about red millers.

            As useful as he's being, I still get the same kinda vibe I got from him when we were wolf partners a few games back. It's pretty much impossible to tell the difference between red millers and wolves in this game (or at least at this point of it) and I could see Nforcer coming back to bite us in the ass... no pun intended.

            I really think Omega should go though. He has been no where near as active as Nforcer and with activity comes mistakes. I really don't feel comfortable leaving Nforcer alive past tomorrow, and unless we seer another red then I think, activeness or not, he should go.
            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #231
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              That's great news. I had been mulling over Omega because I can usually realize when he's acting like a wolf...because it's usually kind of obvious by the tone of his posts. Kind of like he thinks too hard of what to say, so it ends up really awkward. Omega
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #232
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                There's not much need to back off of a guy to prevent an instalynch when he only has two votes, nforcer. >_>

                Glad to hear I was right yesterday though.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  I just wanted to be safe, Kilga. We've racked up more votes just as expected. It seems there's not going to be much discussion, though >_>

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                    nForcer my point is, no matter how helpful you've been, in the end you will need to die. I understand that Omega is definately the more wolfy of the 2, but strict %ages aside, it would just be falt-out wrong to ignore all the odds we are given
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                      Aw, ****...

                      God damnit. The worst part about being human this game is that (A) so much depends on getting a wolf today, and (B) I know I've been acting suspiciously too. This blows. =/

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                        PS Please don't insta me (which is what will happen if I don't come up with something soon) until a couple of hours before the days ends, pleeaaasssse. I want some time to...You know...Defend myself or something.

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                          OmegaNoxim (9:59:23 PM): *reads TWG thread*
                          OmegaNoxim (9:59:31 PM): Aw, ****.
                          OmegaNoxim (9:59:51 PM): Super****
                          nforcer06164 (10:00:05 PM): Yep.
                          nforcer06164 (10:00:07 PM): Sorry.
                          nforcer06164 (10:00:10 PM): Wolf.
                          nforcer06164 (10:00:14 PM): But you can't tell me.
                          OmegaNoxim (10:01:59 PM): ...can't tell you what?
                          nforcer06164 (10:02:28 PM): Whether or not you were really, really a wolf.
                          nforcer06164 (10:02:36 PM): Oh wait.
                          nforcer06164 (10:02:39 PM): You're not dead yet.
                          nforcer06164 (10:02:42 PM): Are you?
                          OmegaNoxim (10:02:44 PM): lol
                          OmegaNoxim (10:02:45 PM): no
                          nforcer06164 (10:02:56 PM): ROFL what was I thinking.
                          OmegaNoxim (10:03:08 PM): lollll
                          nforcer06164 (10:03:23 PM): You're still a wolf.
                          OmegaNoxim (10:03:22 PM): Well that tells ME you're really a human.
                          OmegaNoxim (10:03:34 PM): Good to know.
                          nforcer06164 (10:03:44 PM): I am. I wasn't lying.
                          OmegaNoxim (10:04:09 PM): Okay.
                          nforcer06164 (10:04:27 PM): You're not gonna say you're a miller.
                          nforcer06164 (10:04:43 PM): I'd be like, "****".
                          OmegaNoxim (10:04:49 PM): Hahahaha, I'm in your predicament except I'm much worse off.
                          OmegaNoxim (10:05:13 PM): Unlike you, fellow miller, I was not productive and helpful and trying to be a team player.
                          nforcer06164 (10:05:27 PM): ...****.
                          nforcer06164 (10:06:02 PM): Well, you really have no way of proving yourself, because you haven't been active.
                          nforcer06164 (10:06:26 PM): But, with the position I'm in, I'm liable to believe anybody. I need to keep myself alive for the sake of the team.

                          Looking purely objectively at the conversation, it looks like the seers hit the second miller. Cool it and let's think before we rush an insta. There's plenty of time left.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • StoicRoivaS
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 548

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                            WOW. IT WOULD BE INSANELY HARD FOR THAT CONVO TO BE FAKED BY TWO WOLVES.

                            Seriously.

                            Don't post your own convo as a defense against your (lack of) humanity. It really helps your case that it was with another person seered red too. Not to mention you magically seem to believe that you and he are the 6.67% that got the bad rap from being millers. BS.

                            Nforcer

                            I was willing to sort of believe it at first, but now you're just selling it way too hard. I have an aim convo with you in which you "swear" 5 times in a period of ten minutes. The catch is that each word appears entirely in asterisks. This didn't strike me as odd until I realized that aim isn't filtering what you say, and that you were manually typing in the appropriate number of asterisks. I can see an upset miller swearing, possibly even repeatedly, but only a calm person carefully constructing his conversations would go to the lengths you seem to be. GG.


                            P.S. Alliteration is gay. *apologizes*
                            Like the moon over
                            the day, my genius and brawn are
                            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                            -Bowser

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                              stoic: post the AIM convo?

                              Omega for now, though.
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                                I, too, thought that that conversation looked pretty fake. It seemed staged...they either planned it out because we know Omega's a wolf to make nforcer look more human, or nforcer/Omega just made it up.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...