TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #166
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    Hey, can we get the rest of you guys playing here? Specifically, like, everybody that hasn't posted in the last 12 hours?

    Shash's post doesn't count.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #167
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      tokzic
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #168
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        Alright, we're getting nowhere fast. It's time to play some hardball.

        If you're human and you're not posting, you are absolutely worthless to us. I can understand wolves hiding in the shadows to keep from maybe making some psychological slips, but as a human, it's completely inexcusable to not post. Even if you have no ideas, come on in and let us know you're paying attention. Make comments and agree or disagree with what's being said.

        Don't make those of us that are active try to coordinate a KiB among all of you jerks that aren't saying a damned thing.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #169
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          What the hell do you want us to do? You guys have already completely taken the game over in the name of what the seers should do, all the rest of us can really do is go along for the ride because of the total lack of anything that's not blue plans going on. This might as well be Day 1B.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • rioting
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 113

            #170
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            Been trying to read the posts, and now that class is out of the way it's posting time.

            Might be busy later, so I'll get my vote out of the way now.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            All this blue abuse is massively disinteresting me, so you won't really find me having much to give about strategies and risks and whether there's a 52.8% chance of success or failure or whatever. Which is one of the reasons I've been so quiet this game.

            That being said, since the seers in this game are relatively useless as far as finding wolves is concerned anyway (1/3 red results are fake), we really ought to be focusing on, y'know, other ways of finding wolves, such as suspicious posts and votes and all that jazz.

            So I'm gonna throw out a vote for xObserveRx now, 'cause his vote on roundbox looked pretty wolfy and somewhat bandwagony to me...and that's all.
            Ironically, your post and current playing style makes you look wolfy. Being defeatist and throwing out excuses for why you're absent are two good reasons to put a lynch on you. Additionally, your justification for voting observer is weak. So shash, my vote is on you. And worth noting, I voted day 1 for kilga because of the following post which seems like a copy/paste from his role as wolf last game:
            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
            Also, where's Shashakiro?
            and it wouldn't surprise me if I'm right about you two being wolves together. It's hard, though, to make judgement on people who are practically non-existant. That list seems to include:
            • Kilgamayan
            • Wilkin
            • Tokzic
            • blahblah18
            • Omeganitros

            We had 3 phantoms go out day 1 and I would hope we see improvement with today's lynch.


            ps. On the Fojar/seer thing. I like the idea of Fojar coming out but I'm with iggy and nforcer in that we shouldn't ask for people to say that they're not going to fojar. Either they come to him or they don't but the less information like that that ends up on the thread, the better.
            sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #171
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              Thanks for posting. I just wanted you to actually show that you are paying attention.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • rioting
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 113

                #172
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                I agree with Kilga's point somewhat, but even if I don't have new ideas, I've been trying to post whether or not I support what's being discussed.
                sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  Oh, sure, no problem.

                  I have a lot of typesetting work and schoolwork to do over the next 8 hours, so I'll vote for Omega now in case I forgot to later.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                    hehe reasoning would be good

                    Omega gets the nod over blah because neither of them have posted at all today but keeping blah around has a higher upside and Omega hasn't done anything in particular to make me think he's human.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                      Originally posted by nforcer06164
                      If you're human and you're not posting, you are absolutely worthless to us.
                      Yea that's going to spark a lot of activity. Why don't you stop insulting everyone and actually go talk to people if activity levels are so important to you? You can just go ask those people those questions you posed and get all the answers you need and be fine.

                      Calling people worthless doesn't make them post. And if you want activity you have to create it.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                        I have to create activity? Are you ****ing kidding me? When each and every person signed up for this particular game, and any TWG game in general, they are, whether they realize it or not, actively stating that they are participating in the game. Participation should naturally imply, short of tactic, a certain level of activity and involvement. When that's not present, you might as well not be playing anyway, because you sure as hell aren't helping by not saying anything.

                        Oh, and me going to people individually accomplishes nothing because that solves a problem that maybe I have, but for nobody else. I can't decide who the wolves are and make a lynch all by myself. I expect a certain level of support and interest from everyone, and so far, it's been quite lacking.

                        Why are you so keen on protecting inactives, anyway?

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                          Originally posted by nforcer06164
                          Why are you so keen on protecting inactives, anyway?
                          Amen to that.

                          Anyways, I still don't quite get Afrobean's kill. Sure, people were generally viewing that he was human, but usually this early in the game, Wolves go for the best players.
                          Unless, of course, they were blue-hunting and the Wolf Seer saw Afro as a blue. Which makes the most sense in my head.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                            Originally posted by nforcer06164
                            Why are you so keen on protecting inactives, anyway?

                            Because most of them are humans, and it's been concluded that VOTING FOR INACTIVE PEOPLE IS STUPID, MANY GAMES AGO.

                            Just because they don't have anything to say doesn't mean they're "inactive". I read the thread quite frequently but I usually don't have anything much to contribute. Jesus christ calm the **** down.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                              @nforcer: Well when you take all of what can be said, yea, I do think you need to be able to leave some room for activity. Just saying "Okay I gave you everything and now do you agree or disagree?"

                              And I am by no means protecting inactives. I hate people that are inactive. Which is why I wanted people to be hidden in the first place. (Because as soon as an alliance is formed, no one cares about the game, which is awesome logic) But rather than whine about it on the thread, I actually GO to them and get their opinions since they read the thread from time to time anyways.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Shashakiro
                                TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 9082

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                                I swear to god, every post I have EVER MADE as a human causes people vote for me.

                                Every. Single. One. I am so ridiculously bad at appearing human when I am in fact human, and by comparison so ridiculously good at appearing human when I'm not that it's almost funny.

                                Whatever. At least I can call you all retarded (or wolves) in the postgame, and that's good enough for me anyway.

                                Changing my vote now to Stoic. I would think he knows my style well enough by now to know that if I stop regarding my personal survival as important and just say what I think, it probably means I'm not a wolf.

                                p.s. I guarantee this post will get me at least one more vote =D
                                4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                                Originally posted by Boogiebear
                                use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                                Comment

                                Working...