TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #181
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    above post
    Jesus H son, calm it down. I couldn't resist the overwhelming irony between your post and FoJar's earlier so I threw a vote down to get you posting. I'd vote nearly everyone one of you if I could.

    Round 2, FIGHT!

    Kilga

    Post #169 is not the human kilga that I recall. Human kilga sits in the shadows saying exactly enough to be neither lynched nor wolfed, and when he does speak up, it's generally a single well thought out post. What has kilga done this game?

    #3 Crap post
    #12 Quote
    #72 Ok opinion post
    #92 JWC-esque comment
    #105 Pointless rhetorical question
    #106 Fair vote for discussion
    #126 Crap post
    #131 Crap post
    #169 Pessimistic complaining
    #173 Excuse/vote post
    #174 Explaining vote

    Not the human kilga I recall at all. I'll be the first to say that this is no where near substantial evidence, but merely my best guess thus far, and most certainly not like kilga.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #182
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      nforcer is the daily special, rare, so red it's scary.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #183
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        k

        nforcer
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • nforcer06164
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 4772

          #184
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          This Is FoJaR (9:35:42 PM): check thread
          This Is FoJaR (9:35:43 PM): lol
          nforcer06164 (9:38:36 PM): Oh, you're a funny one.
          nforcer06164 (9:38:38 PM): WHy me?
          This Is FoJaR (9:39:00 PM): seered red
          nforcer06164 (9:39:24 PM): TING ME
          nforcer06164 (9:39:33 PM): I'M A ****ING MILLER?
          This Is FoJaR (9:39:52 PM): that's a little bit of an over reaction
          nforcer06164 (9:40:04 PM): Overreaction?
          nforcer06164 (9:40:13 PM): Hell, you think I want to wrongfully die?
          nforcer06164 (9:40:18 PM): **** man.
          nforcer06164 (9:41:19 PM): Hell, of course you won't believe me.
          nforcer06164 (9:41:22 PM): But I'm pissed.
          nforcer06164 (9:41:24 PM): Goddamnit.
          This Is FoJaR (9:41:45 PM): so if you arent a wolf, who is
          nforcer06164 (9:41:54 PM): Hell if I know.
          nforcer06164 (9:42:21 PM): How would you feel in my position, huh?
          nforcer06164 (9:42:27 PM): Human red miller, damnit.
          This Is FoJaR (9:42:34 PM): probably be like "oh well"
          nforcer06164 (9:43:32 PM): Not me.
          nforcer06164 (9:43:38 PM): I was into this game, could you not see?
          nforcer06164 (9:43:44 PM): You went with my idea
          nforcer06164 (9:43:48 PM): I'm 100% human
          nforcer06164 (9:43:51 PM): Can't you see that?
          This Is FoJaR (9:44:03 PM): oh man oh man oh man
          nforcer06164 (9:45:08 PM): This is ridiculous.
          nforcer06164 (9:46:01 PM): I don't seem human at all to you?
          This Is FoJaR (9:46:07 PM): nah you seem way human
          nforcer06164 (9:46:51 PM): So why lynch me?
          This Is FoJaR (9:47:06 PM): cause i'm paranoid
          nforcer06164 (9:47:18 PM): Really smart.
          nforcer06164 (9:47:40 PM): God I can't believe that you'd follow my plan and lynch me all in the same day.
          This Is FoJaR (9:48:15 PM): i didnt really read your posts to be honest
          This Is FoJaR (9:48:25 PM): like
          This Is FoJaR (9:48:26 PM): some of them
          This Is FoJaR (9:48:31 PM): but not the long strategy ones
          nforcer06164 (9:49:00 PM): Dude, you basically repeated my complete strategy.
          This Is FoJaR (9:49:21 PM): yeah i know haha

          Yeah, this is what we need. An alliance "leader" that doesn't read. Do with that conversation what you will. I figure I'm doomed. Hopefully enough people trust me to be a miller rather than a wolf.

          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

          Originally posted by Squeek
          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #185
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            you came up red, man, what do you want me to do? ignore that?

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #186
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              Apparently you didn't read our conversation either. **** man.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #187
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                Sorry, Joe. Better having some kind of lead with a seered red than a random stab in the dark at someone we have no idea about. =\

                nforcer
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  You couldn't have waited FoJar?

                  Lame.

                  Have fun wolves and inactive humans, contributing absolutely nothing, still.
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                    I can't let this happen. I believe nforcer is a miller. And I'm willing to put my life on it.

                    wilkin was seered red too guys. But unlike nforcer, wilkin is inactive and not contributing anything. The reason that the alliance (which with the info I know, may be corrupt) decided nforcer is because he's thought to be a vigi. Fojar is holding stuff and because he's not on to discuss this, I'm taking it into my own hands. Because if nforcer dies, (wolf or no wolf) I get wolfed. By coming out I may increase my chances of being wolfed but that's a chance I'm willing to take for reasons I'll kepp to myself.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • rioting
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 113

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                      WAAHH, big developments.

                      Rethinking my vote... nforcer for now. I want to hear more from iggy.
                      sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                        And thus an angel descended from heaven...

                        Oh what the hell. I've been trying to be as active and helpful as possible. Who has more credibility: me, or Wilkin? Kill me if you must. But, I think I deserve to see another day more than Wilkin; I don't know how it looks to you guys, but if iggy trusts me enough to go for another red after being seered red myself, I must be doing something right.

                        Wilkin. I don't have a choice.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                          k

                          Wilkin
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • rioting
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 113

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                            This game just got a whole lot more interesting. Changing to wilkin but not done thinking about this.
                            sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                            Comment

                            • StoicRoivaS
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 548

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                              Wilkin

                              I really hope you guys add more tomorrow.
                              Like the moon over
                              the day, my genius and brawn are
                              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                              -Bowser

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                                ATTENTION EVERYONE:

                                DAY WILL END AT APPROXIMATELY 1:00 AM.


                                I've got a paper due in 20 minutes, and I need to write story/tally votes/whatever else I need to do. Hate me if you will, but deal with it.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...