TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #256
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    Well, I suppose it'd be a good time for me to come clean about all of this, huh? I can't hurt myself much more, anyway.

    I made a huge mistake in posting that conversation. Everything was wrong. I thought that the conversation made me look more human, and I had some credibility from my past actions that I thought would back me up, but I didn't think about it all the way through. Omega was seered red too. How could that help me?

    I honestly bought the whole "I'm a miller too" thing. I was being honest; I'm liable to believe it because I honestly didn't think I'd live being seered red. Hell, I'm practically a dead man walking so for someone to come to me that way and appear somewhat genuine (at least from my point of view; in my situation, I'm very naive) should make me stop and consider. My point in showing the conversation was to get people to stop and analyze instead of jump on a lynch. It backfired, on me.

    Yeah, my post analysis was all wrong too. I definitely shouldn't have even suggested that we were both millers; apparently I am, but I can't be sure about anybody except myself.

    Oh, and to just give up at the end was a very bad move. I wanted to help you guys even if you were going to kill me; what does it mean when a down-on-luck human gives up? I shouldn't let the team down like that.

    In Day 2, remember how me and iggy were going back and forth? In the middle of the day, we secretly arranged to stage a public quarrel, and push ourselves closer to lynch, to keep ourselves from getting wolfed, since we were the most active. It kinda fell apart when FoJaR announced me as red. It then became evident why iggy wanted to stay alive so badly; he was a seered green. The fact that he trust me enough to reveal himself and put himself up for dead just to save me was amazing. He had told me earlier he would've dug dirt on anybody just to stay alive.

    In short, I owe a big apology to all the humans. Please, go back to the start, and do a quick review of me; my strategies up until iggy's sacrifice. If you still don't believe me, then go ahead and lynch me. I've done all I can do. I can still say that I tried.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #257
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      MAN IT'S AWESOME WHEN YOUR CAR DIES IN -7 DEGREE COLDNESS.

      No story, because I'm cool.

      Kilgamayan, blahblah18 and FoJaR are dead.

      IT IS NOW DAY FOUR.

      DAY WILL END AT MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY.
      Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 02-4-2007, 02:03 PM.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • xObserveRx
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 1148

        #258
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        HOLY ****.
        Come Play The Werewolf Game!

        Comment

        • MilfeulleSakuraba
          Ryoko Shintani is #1!
          • Feb 2006
          • 403

          #259
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          o 

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #260
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            hey kilga, let's swap ghost stories

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #261
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              holy **** lol

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #262
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                Wow, I was waiting for somebody that's actually still in the game to say something, but it looks like I'm dealing with a bunch of ****head inactives.

                Stoic RoivaS
                Rioting
                Tokzic
                Shashakiro
                JurseyRider724
                XObserveRx
                nforcer06164

                I think those are the only players we have left alive. Because of the two wolf vigilante kills, at least two wolves are still around, so if we screw up our lynch twice without a hit, it's over.

                Now start posting. voting ends in 12.5 hours and nothing is being said.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  I just decided to look back at Observer because he was the first one to jump out at me from that list for some reason. Upon doing so, I found quite a basis for being suspicious.

                  Originally posted by xObserveRx
                  If I was a wolf, I'd hit it.
                  Only the ninth post in, and there already an "If I was" post. I dimissed it at first, but at this point, it's unsettling.



                  Originally posted by xObserveRx
                  Aside from that,my suspicions (basically hunches at this point) are: Blah, Wilkin and Jurs. I have nothing on them at this point aside from gut instinct, but recently my gut has been wrong.
                  Post #110. He had a vote and justification on roundbox, but that's not the important thing here.



                  Originally posted by xObserveRx
                  I'd also like to hear more from Iggy. But I'm not going to say the convo with Fojar didn't look suspicious to me. Nforcer has been on my suspicion list for awhile now, but we'll leave that aside.

                  Wilkin.
                  OBJECTION! This post is a blatant contradiction of previous statements. Note that this post here, #197, is the first post by Observer since post #110 above. Look back if you don't believe me. If I had been on his suspicions list for a while, I would've been mentioned a while ago, not to mention in the last post he made, where he blatantly posted suspicions. Clearly not consistent.



                  Originally posted by xObserveRx
                  Okay, so I was suspicious of Nforcer for awhile (from right after our only conversation I believe) and when he was seered red, I was slightly relieved. Then I remembered about red millers.

                  As useful as he's being, I still get the same kinda vibe I got from him when we were wolf partners a few games back. It's pretty much impossible to tell the difference between red millers and wolves in this game (or at least at this point of it) and I could see Nforcer coming back to bite us in the ass... no pun intended.

                  I really think Omega should go though. He has been no where near as active as Nforcer and with activity comes mistakes. I really don't feel comfortable leaving Nforcer alive past tomorrow, and unless we seer another red then I think, activeness or not, he should go.
                  OBJECTION! Another blatant contradiction. He states that he was suspicious of me right after our conversation. According to my records, our only conversation occurred on January 25th, ending at 10:02 PM CST. His first post occurred after that conversation, and also his critical seventh post: the "suspicions" post. Let me post this conversation for you all to see.


                  Originally posted by iggy & nforcer, January 25th, 10:02 PM
                  xTried N Truex (9:47:39 PM): so have all of my posts just been disregarded as "obvious" information?
                  nforcer06164 (9:47:52 PM): I think you're a bit behind.
                  nforcer06164 (9:48:06 PM): We all understand the miller situation, it doesn't really warrant discussion.
                  nforcer06164 (9:48:18 PM): The safest thing to do, when a red is seered, is to lynch.
                  nforcer06164 (9:48:32 PM): And unfortunately, if one of us is a red miller and seered, we're gone.
                  xTried N Truex (9:48:48 PM): well that's a useless role then.
                  nforcer06164 (9:49:11 PM): For humans, yes it is.
                  nforcer06164 (9:49:16 PM): It helps the wolves
                  nforcer06164 (9:49:21 PM): seeing we have two seers.
                  nforcer06164 (9:49:25 PM): It's a counterbalance
                  nforcer06164 (9:49:30 PM): the blue millers are a blessing
                  nforcer06164 (9:49:36 PM): because if the wolf seer hits them
                  nforcer06164 (9:49:44 PM): they're basically like seer decoys
                  xTried N Truex (9:49:54 PM): sorta.
                  xTried N Truex (9:50:02 PM): but they're not that big of a deal to the wolves.
                  xTried N Truex (9:50:08 PM): whereas they're red flags to humans.
                  xTried N Truex (9:50:16 PM): sure, wolves are looking for blues
                  xTried N Truex (9:50:34 PM): but they know everyone who isn't a wolf, is blue or green.
                  nforcer06164 (9:50:47 PM): Yes, true.
                  xTried N Truex (9:50:55 PM): so (aside from kamikazes) in this game, wolves are probably safer to hit a "green" than a "blue."
                  xTried N Truex (9:51:05 PM): thus making the red miller even worse.
                  nforcer06164 (9:51:07 PM): Why's that?
                  xTried N Truex (9:51:15 PM): kamikaze's show up as blue.
                  xTried N Truex (9:51:32 PM): I'm talking early game.
                  xTried N Truex (9:51:52 PM): obviously at some point it's better to risk killing blues than not.
                  nforcer06164 (9:52:30 PM): Well, yeah, the kamikaze is basically a wolfsbane
                  nforcer06164 (9:52:44 PM): except they protect themselves every night.
                  xTried N Truex (9:53:18 PM): say we were a wolf team and some other person was our seer.
                  xTried N Truex (9:53:28 PM): and we see a blue tonight, what would you suggest doing?
                  xTried N Truex (9:54:03 PM): yes, this looks ridiculously suspicious, but I'm talking about the non-benefits of this red miller.
                  xTried N Truex (9:54:10 PM): vs. benefits of blue millers.
                  xTried N Truex (9:54:15 PM): or non-benefits for that matter.
                  nforcer06164 (9:55:14 PM): Well, I'd be wary of killing a blue.
                  nforcer06164 (9:55:31 PM): Mostly because of the chance of 1/3 kamikaze.
                  xTried N Truex (9:56:10 PM): okay, so at ANY point in the game, (unless of course it's known that kamikazes are gone.) it's a safer bet to kill a "green".
                  xTried N Truex (9:56:23 PM): from the wolves' perspective.
                  nforcer06164 (9:56:26 PM): Most likely, for the wolves at least.
                  nforcer06164 (9:56:27 PM): Yes.
                  xTried N Truex (9:56:38 PM): so how does being a red miller benefit humans?
                  nforcer06164 (9:59:16 PM): It doesn't.
                  nforcer06164 (9:59:19 PM): It's a curse.
                  nforcer06164 (10:00:19 PM): I've gotta get going; we can talk some other time.
                  xTried N Truex (10:00:25 PM): alright
                  xTried N Truex (10:00:32 PM): and yeah, I get the red miller thing now.
                  xTried N Truex (10:00:36 PM): it still blows though.
                  nforcer06164 (10:01:59 PM): It does. But that's the point; balance.
                  Can anybody tell me what makes me suspicious in this conversation? The only thing suspicious to me is that the game thread has been posted and Observer seems to not know what the **** is going on with roles. Could be acting or genuine confusion, but that point is irrelevant. He had seven posts after our conversation, right up to his suspicions post. I was not mentioned as being suspicious in any of those posts once.

                  The fact of the matter through all of this is, Observer immediately counted me in his suspicions right after I was seered red. Would be pretty convenient for a wolf to do, whether or not I am a wolf, don't you think? Also, his suspicion on me is unfounded, not to mention blatantly contradictory. To me, he's obviously trying to pull a stunt to get me lynched, and one more person voicing suspicions only makes that push towards a lynch stronger.

                  I think you've underestimated me. I'm not going to lay down. Observer.
                  Last edited by nforcer06164; 02-5-2007, 09:56 AM.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • StoicRoivaS
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 548

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                    Originally posted by nforcer06164
                    I think those are the only players we have left alive. Because of the two wolf vigilante kills, at least two wolves are still around, so if we screw up our lynch twice without a hit, it's over.
                    I didn't read your long post before this, so pardon me if you already corrected yourself on this, but the triple kill is more likely to have been a wolfing, a vigi, and a kamikaze. Fyi.

                    At this point there isn't a whole lot to say. We have a game with 2 seers, red millers, and someone who's snuck through 2 lynches that has been seered red. It's crunch time and people can't afford to mess up.

                    Clearly we are hoping for someone to come out with some more red info, but otherwise, our path is quite transparent.
                    Like the moon over
                    the day, my genius and brawn are
                    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                    -Bowser

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                      If it was a wolfing, a vigi, and a kamikaze, four people would be dead.

                      This means

                      One wolf kill, two vigilantes
                      One wolf kill, one kamikaze

                      Either all three of them are human, or two are human and one is a wolf.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • rioting
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 113

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                        First, an off-topic comment: The days/nights are taking too long. It takes 3 physical days to go through 1 game day and we are approaching 2 weeks. It's easy to lose interest when not enough events happen in such a long period.

                        Anyway...

                        We lost 3 people this past night (holy **** x3) which means one of the following:
                        • Wolves used two vigilante kills and one regular kill.
                        • Wolves used a regular kill on a kamikaze and consequently one of the wolves died in addition to the kamikaze, and they used a vigilante kill


                        The first case implies that there are at least 2 wolves alive, in the second , there only has to be at least one alive (seeing as the game is still going). Nforcer claimed the first possibility without considering the second one which may be a simple oversight but is still odd. Stoic suggested that the second possibility is more likely, and I agree with him because I believe that either blah or kilga was a wolf who therefore died attacking a kami.

                        I agree with some of nforcer's points on observer. However, nforcer's fingerpointing seems to imply that one and not both is a wolf (unless he's doing so under the assumption that he (nforcer) is going to be lynched, and in accusing observer will protect observer from lynch). However, we can't forget that nforcer has been seered red. I've said that early on nforcer looked human, but now in the later parts of the game he's inconsistent and more wolfy. So, unless some new information comes up, my vote goes to nforcer who has now survived 2 lynchings having been seered red.
                        sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                          Thanks for restating the exact same thing I just posted.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                            I missed the second possibility because I was under the assumption that if a wolf attacked a kamikaze, only the wolf died. My mistake.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • rioting
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 113

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                              Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                              Thanks for restating the exact same thing I just posted.
                              no problem

                              Sorry, I didn't refresh before posting. I saw it after I posted and figured, meh, I said it better. o_O
                              sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                                We've waited as long as we can, and none of the wolves were man enough to bite. My seer has informed me that rioting is a wolf, and believes he should still go before nforcer. After next night, everyone should be known, and it'll be just a matter of hoping we don't hit both millers. GG wolves.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...