TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #241
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    I had a feeling you guys would say it looks staged. But, at this point, I've given up withholding infromation altogether. I didn't edit timestamps. FFR filters out swears that come up in AIM, but I always use asterisks anyway. I don't swear very often in real life, and I hardly do it online either.

    I posted it because Omega wanted time to see what he could find on other people before he was lynched, or worse, insta'd. I my position, I'm given to letting anybody make a case for themselves; I was let live, so who would I be to say "OMG you're a wolf, shutup instainstainsta". I've already given enough evidence to defend myself through my activity and my strategies. Even if Omega has absolutely no credibility, he still deserves the chance to dig up what he can before he is lynched. The seers can use it tomorrow for red hunting. That should more than prove my own innocence, too.

    God, before you flip out again, think, guys.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • StoicRoivaS
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 548

      #242
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      nforcer06164: You here?
      Auto response from StoicRoivaS: Ikaruga practice, be back later
      StoicRoivaS: yp
      StoicRoivaS: to
      StoicRoivaS: grr
      StoicRoivaS: yo*
      nforcer06164: What did you mean by saying to FoJaR, "you couldn't have waited"?
      StoicRoivaS: to bring a red name
      StoicRoivaS: now everyone will just hump what he said
      nforcer06164: **** man I'm NOT A WOLF
      StoicRoivaS: and post nothing at all worth anything
      StoicRoivaS: i don't know that you are or aren't
      StoicRoivaS: but i would have liked to hear from the million inactive people
      StoicRoivaS: and now that won't happen
      nforcer06164: FoJaR doesn't even think I'm a wolf
      nforcer06164: ****er
      nforcer06164: so why did he say I was seered red?
      nforcer06164: ****.
      StoicRoivaS: well
      StoicRoivaS: there are wolves, and it's their job to lie
      StoicRoivaS: and there are millers, and it's their job to work for the humans
      StoicRoivaS: and if it's true that you were seered red, that puts you into one of the two
      nforcer06164: Doesn't work in my favor.
      StoicRoivaS: i don't think being seered red ever does
      nforcer06164: Well, what do you think?
      nforcer06164: Even with the seering?
      nforcer06164: WHat do you think I am?
      StoicRoivaS: well, assuming the seering is true
      nforcer06164: Based on my actions.
      StoicRoivaS: that leaves it at 66% wolf 33% miller
      StoicRoivaS: and your banter with iggy makes you seem fairly human
      StoicRoivaS: but if it comes down to lynching a person seered red and my gut feeling on kilga, i'd be pretty torn to try and still go for kilga
      nforcer06164: What do you mean>
      StoicRoivaS: meaning before fojar said anything, i would probably have stuck with kilga, as i am now
      StoicRoivaS: but assuming fojar is legit and you were seered red, i have a tough choice
      StoicRoivaS: knowing you could be human
      nforcer06164: Yeah....
      nforcer06164: I understand
      nforcer06164: I'm pretty much ****ed, it seems.
      StoicRoivaS: there's still 45 minutes or so to go
      nforcer06164: I know.
      StoicRoivaS: maybe we'll get some more news between now and then
      nforcer06164: I hope something happens, ****.

      *wilkin is post as red and the convo goes on a bit about that*

      Nforcer, do realize that defending omega so adamantly along with yourself makes you both look infinitely worse. A real miller would be saying, "I don't know about omega but my PM said human", "blah blah", "etc". If you really are a miller, you should heavily rethink your strategy to live, because you're not making it out of this game alive. On the up-side, thanks for practically giving omega away as well, that helps us quite a bit.
      Like the moon over
      the day, my genius and brawn are
      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
      -Bowser

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #243
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        I'm not defending Omega adamantly. I can't trust him any more than any other inactive. The fact that he came to me is what surprises me. Why would he complain to someone who was seered red, rather than a FoJaR or some other active player?

        I just think that we need to get as much on the table to make it out of this game with a win. If you guys don't trust me, fine, lynch me. I was seered red. I know I'm human, but I can't make you guys believe that with any more than my history in this thread. I'm posting everything because I feel withholding anything that happens at this point is worse for me than putting everything out in the open. I have nothing to hide and no reason to fake; so why do it?

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #244
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          nforcer, you're just shady as hell man, shady as hell.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #245
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            nforcer

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #246
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              I honestly don't care which of nforcer or Omega goes first as long as the other one does tomorrow.

              I guess I'll vote for nforcer for today. He's done more to make himself look bad than Omega, who simply hasn't done anything to make himself look particularly good.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #247
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                WHOOOOSH

                Oh, look at that, guys! Did you see that?! That was logic going right over your head!! Didn't you notice?

                Good luck pulling this game off. I don't know about Omega, but you're wasting a day with me. Have fun.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  Oh look I forgot to change my vote. nforcer.

                  If you guys have pretty much decided me and Omega are going to go one right after the other, and I can't do a damn thing to defend myself, I would rather go first so I can find out the roles, instead of prolonging the agony. Do me the honor, please.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • StoicRoivaS
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 548

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                    omega (5.0001) - phantom, rioting, observer, jurs, blah, shash
                    nforcer (4) - stoic, fojar, kilga, nforcer
                    stoic (1.0001) - phantom

                    left to vote:
                    tokzic, omega

                    phantoms:
                    stoic, omega

                    That's what I have so far. Hopefully it's correct.

                    P.S. Thanks to the wolves for making themselves so obvious by staying on omega.
                    Like the moon over
                    the day, my genius and brawn are
                    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                    -Bowser

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                      This marks where votes do not count anymore. When I get home I will count votes and whatnot. ps I am driving lol.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                        What the heck I didn't look at the votes. I thought I was doomed. What the hell was I thinking.

                        I can't let you guys lynch me. Not today. It'd be wrong of me. I don't know about Omega, but I know I'm human. He didn't dig up dirt on people like he said he would. Omega.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                          #(e#hqwh(*erhwedjnik It's 10:59 jerk.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                            I was a minute early, to be honest, and I'll count your vote.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                              Does that make insta? 6.1? No phantoms?

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                                Originally posted by nforcer06164
                                Does that make insta? 6.1? No phantoms?
                                Yes, yes it does. You prevented Tokzic from getting a phantom.

                                Also, looks like I was closer to home than I thought XD

                                /

                                Omeganitros has been lynched.

                                It is now Night 4. Night will end at midnight on Saturday.

                                I expect a PM from all living parties that have a night action.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...