I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
I don't see how it could, but if a seer found a single person they could trust (even if they're not seer'd), they could say "hey you need to vote for this person because I think they're a wolf" to a few others.
Would've posted earlier but it's hard to think about the game when you have a hangover o_O
Anyway, the whole debate over what the seer and those who are seered should do is nice, but ultimately it doesn't matter what we decide on the thread but it comes down to what they (the seers and seer'd) choose. It'd be interesting if the two main arguers in this debate, nforcer and afro, are the two seers. nforcer seems unlikely but maybe afro. I don't agree with the votes on afro.
Originally posted by roundbox
I think nforcer has a good idea and more people should 'gree to it. His plan would easily come up with a green victory, but we seriously need to actually TRY it, otherwise, the game could quickly fall into the hands of the wolves.
Oh yeah, and afrobean. I honestly have no idea to vote for at this point in game, and I'm just voting for you because you, well, voted for me.
Roundbox looks wolfy, but I don't really know him. His word choice and indeciveness are things I know I did as a wolf last game.
Originally posted by Kilgamayan
Also, where's Shashakiro?
I remember Kilga asking the exact same question about Hans last game when both of them were wolves. I would hope he wouldn't stupid enough to do the same thing again, but it seems like he is. My vote stays unless some enlightenment hits me in the next 1 hour 5 minutes.
Voting chart as of now (hope I got this right):
roundbox (1) - afro
Iggymatrixcounter (1) - nforcer
rioting (1) - tokzic
Shashakiro (1) - kilga
kilga (1) - rioting
Afrobean (3) - blah, FoJaR, roundbox
I know it's roundbox's first game and all, but at this point, his possibly wolfy choice of words are topping off my suspicion list.
Aside from that, my suspicions (basically hunches at this point) are: Blah, Wilkin and Jurs. I have nothing on them at this point aside from gut instinct, but recently my gut has been wrong.
Anyway, the whole debate over what the seer and those who are seered should do is nice, but ultimately it doesn't matter what we decide on the thread but it comes down to what they (the seers and seer'd) choose.
I think I wrote that poorly. What we deicde here is not going to make it reality, but the debate can help those involved make a decision.
Considering the seers have seen 2 people already, some kind of small alliance may well have formed already. Also, I haven't seen anyone come out on the thread as having been seen so it would seem that if there were any green seeings they aren't going with nforcer's plan. Afro brought up that the votes on him may be due to a seer seeing him red. If that's the case, then those votes are justified (chance of hitting a wolf on a red seering is 4/6 = 67%) However, nobody has come out and said that he has been seen red and I don't see much that points to his being a wolf. I think that if he were seen red, somebody involved should come out and say so (you're not at extra risk of being wolfed, are you?) I said in my first post that I supported the idea of private alliances as opposed to public ones and it seems that that is what's going on. But I think red seering can be released on the thread if a seer has someone they can trust.
sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.
No way in hell would a seer contact someone they saw red, rioting. If wolf, they'd be dead next night.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Okay, I kinda skimmed through pages 4 and 5 just to be able to get a real post in when there was actually still time for dicussion:
We haven't really discussed too much in the way of wolf tactics regarding these seer ideas, such as the fact that they can potentially take out three humans in one night, with only one of them risking the hit to a kamikaze. This'll be a big worry later on if we haven't seen any double kills in a night, especially if no reds come up through the seers (at least publically), so this is just more reasoning for the hidden alliances to exist.
There's mot much more to say that hasn't been stated before, but given the circumstances of random voting I'll safety on Jurs.
roundbox to preserve Afro. He's not suspicious; roundbox is.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Comment