TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #271
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    Alright, nice. I feared that the seers were dead and I didn't know who I was going to vote for, but this is good news. Best bet is to just go with this seeing. rioting.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #272
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      rioting (2) - Stoic RoivaS, JurseyRider734
      xObserveRx (1) - nforcer06164
      nforcer06164 (1) - rioting
      Stoic RoivaS (0.0001) - phantom

      Left to vote: xObserveRx, Shashakiro, Tokzic

      One hour left, insta is at 4.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #273
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        Originally posted by rioting
        I agree with some of nforcer's points on observer. However, nforcer's fingerpointing seems to imply that one and not both is a wolf (unless he's doing so under the assumption that he (nforcer) is going to be lynched, and in accusing observer will protect observer from lynch). However, we can't forget that nforcer has been seered red. I've said that early on nforcer looked human, but now in the later parts of the game he's inconsistent and more wolfy. So, unless some new information comes up, my vote goes to nforcer who has now survived 2 lynchings having been seered red.
        rioting, I'm not expecting to be lynched. I'm being perfectly honest and I'm playing this game day to day. I'm being trusted well enough to be kept alive. Remember that every time another red has come up, I've been spared for another day. I intend to help the humans see this game to the end, even with the challenge of being seered red.

        Oh, and if you are indeed a wolf as stoic says, You've just given up your wolf partner. Well done. rioting.

        Mr. or Ms. Seer(s), if you read this, I recommend a seering on Observer for tomorrow. I have a strong feeling he may be our last wolf.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • rioting
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 113

          #274
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          WTF...

          Go reading my effing posts. ANYONE who played with me last game who saw me as a wolf should notice the difference and see that I'm not a wolf. The seer couldn't possibly have seen me as a wolf. Maybe they saw red but that does not mean I'm a wolf. Ironic, though, I've been a propoent of eliminating reds when they show up and here I turn up red. Let me just say that killing me will accomplish nothing and because what we need to do is kill wolves not human.
          sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

          Comment

          • rioting
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 113

            #275
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            Ok, wrote that last post quickly because it pissed me off. My point is that I'm human, and if you compare me to my last game when I was a wolf, there's no way you can miss the difference. I know some of you will see this as a weak move ("oh he thinks he going to be lyched so it doesn't matter") but let me change my vote to observer. Nforcer may or may not be a miller. I know I'm human. And I did agree with nforcer's post -- observer looks wolfy. What, other than my supposedly being seered as "a wolf", makes you who voted for me suspicious of me?
            sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #276
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              Well, the day is over, but to answer you... I have to trust people who I've had faith in all game. Sorry, rioting.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #277
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                Day's over.

                rioting (3) - Stoic RoivaS, JurseyRider734, nforcer06164
                xObserveRx (1) - nforcer06164, rioting
                Stoic RoivaS (0.0001) - phantom

                Left to vote: xObserveRx, Shashakiro, Tokzic

                Game's also over, lol. Check postgame to see who won. ZOMG


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #278
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  Archived 5-21-2014 12:03 PM EST
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  Working...