TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #211
    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

    SCORE.

    A big ty to everyone that contributed to the insta. I'm sorry I couldn't have been there.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #212
      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

      Originally posted by nforcer06164
      uh, insta just happened?

      Kilga still isn't paying attention =/
      If an insta just happened then he should only have one phantom.

      Who's not paying attention?
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #213
        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

        Oh, I'm sorry. DBP obviously copied Stoic's chart incorrectly. I thought you edited that in. My bad.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #214
          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

          Originally posted by Omeganitros
          A big ty to everyone that contributed to the insta. I'm sorry I couldn't have been there.
          It would have happened if nothing changed.

          The way I see it is that we have tomorrow to nail a wolf. Yea wilkin and nforcer came up red but just as a side point. Don't just insta nforcer tomorrow really fast. There could be other picks out there to discuss and the thread needs to make the best choice out of 2 or 3 if it comes to it.

          And for conspriacy sake, I'm announcing to the thread that two seers are working together. So if you are a real seer and you know you're not apart of an alliance, then you need to take some kind of action soon.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #215
            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

            When I made the post originally, I had phantoms for the no-voters for last night; Insta occured and there shouldn't have been any phantoms. As far as omega, I edited the number down to 0.0001, but left the word phantom there twice on accident.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #216
              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

              iggymatrixcounter is dead.

              It is now Day 3. Day will end at midnight on Friday.

              Also worth noting, PLAYERS LEFT:

              01. Kilgamayan
              03. Stoic RoivaS
              04. Rioting
              06. Tokzic
              07. FoJaR
              10. Shashakiro
              11. Omeganitros
              13. JurseyRider724
              14. XObserveRx
              15. nforcer06164
              16. blahblah18
              Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 01-31-2007, 10:04 PM.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #217
                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                ****. This basically puts me on the chopping block. iggy saved my ass and now he's dead. I'm eternally grateful, but now I've got nobody to back me up.

                Hopefully FoJaR can come forward with some more reds today. Even though my credibility is quite low, I still want to do what I can to help. It's really unfortunate that I turned out to be a miller, but I want the chance to be trusted even in such a negative circumstance. Look back at my posts and what other people have said, and draw your own conclusion.

                With that being said, I think we need to hear from FoJaR before we can move forward much further. Anybody have any ideas on what we can tackle today? Any strategies?

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                  I just wanted to add something that I just remembered. Iggy was the one killed. He was my only defense. Now, if I was a wolf, wouldn't I want to keep iggy alive to defend me? I mean, with him gone, I'm as good as dead. FoJaR, if no other reds are found, is going to push for my lynching. Now, wouldn't I want to shut him up and keep my defense alive?

                  It's a critical error on the wolves' part, because if you guys see this as clearly as I do, the red miller role, at least in my case, didn't help them at all.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                    we have to be really careful voting today, if all the wolves are alive, and we dont hit one it's curtains for us.

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                      ugggh i'm sorry i haven't been around, but i've been vomiting evvvverywhere. So yeah, my bad... In the end, if someone's come up red, and assuming we got a wolf from the other red, then the odds are still damned high they're a wolf. And it seems that regardless of the situation, there's no reason not to vote them. Now this would be very different if it was like day 6 and for a win, but having been said in day 2, it seems to have high credibility, and just on the off chance that i vomit all over my keyboard rendering it useless after this, i'm gonna vote [b]nforcer[b] now
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                        omega has been seered red.

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                          I assume we're going to accept that even though he screwed up the bold tags?

                          I thought I explained my case pretty clearly, blah. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, but it seems you haven't put much thought into that statement, much less the game.

                          FoJaR, you definitely need to lead us, because you have an idea of who's confirmed human and trustable, and who we need to review. I realize I'm on top of the suspicions chart, but I ask that even if you decide to lynch me just to be safe, let's revisit what we know and figure out our plans from there.

                          The seers are obviously in contact. That's a good thing; it gives us a lot more to work with. Let's play this right.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                            Oh, looks like I got ninja'd. Omega.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • rioting
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 113

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                              In the case of someone coming up "non human" it's impossible to know 100% whether someone is actually non-human or human. However in the case of nforcer vs. omega, it's pretty hard not to support nforcer. nforcer has been active and helpful the whole game whereas omega has been sporadic and absent.
                              sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

                                Nforcer saved again. I'll allow it. You are, however, still expected to play the game.

                                Vote later.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...