TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #256
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    Guido

    For the conformation.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #257
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      Guido it is, then.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #258
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        I still say we wait for Guido before insta, but I doubt there's anything he could say that would keep me from voting him...

        Oh btw, the 2x exp day (that lasted for 12 hours) is over now, so I'll only be like ZOMG MAPLESTORY during the special 2x exp/drop times, which are early morning and late night, so yeah...sorry about not being here the first couple days. x___x
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #259
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          @EB: Seriously, after day 1 I didn't really care to lead an alliance. Besides I'm about 90% sure that the alliance doesn't need a frontman. I would argue my case on some of your points but it doesn't matter at this point. Plus they would all be repeats of stuff I already said.

          I'm all for insta lynches and secrecy alliances so I don't care about people's opinions too much if the alliance is doing the job and getting the win.

          I've been getting kind of bored with this game so I'll do my part, guido

          But deep down I want to say that either EB or LD is a wolf. I mean it would have been a REALLY good kill if they went for one of these guys, that way they force us to kill the other the next day. But I could just be mad at EB and want him to be a wolf XD. No offense.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #260
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            yeah ok I'm tired of waiting. unless guido can pull a rabbit out of his hat, that's the way I'm voting.

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #261
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              I like your style talisman.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #262
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                Originally posted by Wilkin
                Oh, I thought that he had called you the seer for Hans inferring that he was the Night 1 seering, and you not commenting about it.
                Not that it matters but, I called him a wolf for doing that, not the seer.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • Wilkin
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1800

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  [/misquote]

                  I'll still wait for something from Guido, or anyone that hasn't posted or that matter, but will vote Guido if nothing changes by later tonight.

                  Two more for insta.
                  l
                  WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                  ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                  ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                  OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                  Comment

                  • ddrdanc3r55
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 346

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    Guido, because of his confirmation of being a wolf through the seer.

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      BAHAHAHAHA!!!

                      Well, guys, I appreciate y'all waiting for me to get a word in, but when I came home the computer was demolished due to remodeling and I just now got internet back.

                      But man, is this great! Either talisman's not the seer and the wolves are feeding him like a sow or he and the wolves are completely tooling y'all!

                      Man, they had me going, too, with the Tass-and-Afro-are-wolves reports.

                      GG, wolves, looks like y'all might get your first win in a while!

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        But then I think, what will happen when I'm lynched and the game goes on? It should tip the remaining humans off that the info's false, but then I think...

                        What if the wolves have the numbers to win after my lynch?!

                        Oh man, this is too great. e-High-five for the wolves after this game.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          Well, now that I count the people, that can't be. What are the wolves thinking?

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            Argh I am tired of not having player lists

                            wilkin
                            fish
                            minineo
                            hans
                            iggy
                            kilga
                            talisman
                            ddrdanc3r55
                            LD
                            EB

                            Does that look right to everyone?
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              Aside from the fact that I'm not in it?

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                Kilga, whats your point >_>

                                PS I guess I won't vote until tomorrow lol

                                Comment

                                Working...