TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #181
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    Guido.

    Comment

    • Wilkin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 1800

      #182
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      Tass.

      The odds of him not being framed, like Talis said, are pretty good.
      l
      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

      Comment

      • Wilkin
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 1800

        #183
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        Tass (5.1) - Phantom, Kefit, Guido, Talis, Kilga, Wilkin
        Tps (2) - Tass, ddr
        eb (2.1) - Phantom, Fish, Mini
        Guido (2) - Afro, Tps
        ddr (.1) - Phantom
        LD (.1) - Phantom

        Phantoms (3) - Iggy, LD (x2), eb (x2)


        EDIT: forgot to list a phantom for eb
        Last edited by Wilkin; 05-8-2006, 10:24 PM.
        l
        WWii║iiiiiiii▫
        ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
        ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




        OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #184
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          So, day over?

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #185
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            Not until blah gets here?

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #186
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              Day Over Story coming
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #187
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                TASSELFOOT gets a look of visible anger on his face. "Ye think I`m a traitor?" he shouts at Captain Dawkins. "I, who'd give me life fer this ship in th' blink o' an eye?"

                "This be nay me decision, matey," says Captain Dawkins. "I be havin' t' trust that me men be havin' made th' soundest decision they's can. An' if a sea captain canna trust his men, who can he trust? T' th' plank wi' ye."

                ImEric steps on the plank. "I`ll swim t' safety! Ye`ll live t' regret this!" he shouts.

                "Oh, ye didn`t think I was goin' t' let ye live, did I?" says the Captain, smartly producing a pistol. He shoots ImEric twice, one in each shoulder. ImEric falls to the plank, barely hanging on. "Canna be havin' ye swimmin' away like I did," he says. The Captain kicks the plank and ImEric loses his grip, falling to the sea. He vainly struggles to stay afloat but the pain in his shoulders has overwhelmed him and he is unable to move his arms without tremendous pain. The pains are insurmountable, and within seconds he has sunk.

                "Break out th' whiskey, men! We may be havin' killed a traitor tonight!"

                It is now Night 3. Wolves, seer, guardian - PM me with picks.
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • blahblah18
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 1662

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  "Now we gotta decide who guards tonight, not like it's helped." says someone.

                  "I'll do it" says kefit.

                  "What shift?" asks afrobean

                  "All of them." he says "I haven't slept in nights, I mind as well do something useful with my time."

                  "Good, it's settled, lets start the fire, and head to bed."

                  ...

                  ...

                  ...

                  Hours past, before there is any sound or movement.

                  The sun starts to appear in the horizon.

                  About an hour later, people started to wake up.

                  "Hey TPS, how did the night go?" ddrdancer asked, but no response came from the headless body.

                  "Ahh ****!" says Chardish "Not again, these need to stop."

                  "Well... It appears we have been wrong at least once, lets hope it was only once" says kilga.

                  It is now DAY 3. Good luck. TPS IS THE DECEASED DAY GOES UNTIL THURSDAY 11:59 PM EST
                  Last edited by blahblah18; 05-9-2006, 09:21 PM.
                  but for now... postCount++

                  Comment

                  • MiniNeo
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 454

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    ImEric steps on the plank. "I`ll swim t' safety! Ye`ll live t' regret this!" he shouts.

                    "Oh, ye didn`t think I was goin' t' let ye live, did I?" says the Captain, smartly producing a pistol. He shoots ImEric twice, one in each shoulder. ImEric falls to the plank, barely hanging on. "Canna be havin' ye swimmin' away like I did," he says. The Captain kicks the plank and ImEric loses his grip, falling to the sea.
                    ImEric?

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      Don't get the joke, Mini?

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        Big surprise since TPS didn't have any phantoms.

                        I'm not good at calculating what the double phantoms do, but I know that since we have two people with two, then it evens out since if the wolves bandwagoned LD, then we would just return with going for EB.

                        That being said, I'm really surprised one of those guys didn't die as it would help the wolves in the long run for an auto win bandwagon lynch.

                        Which leads me to believe that one of these two guys may be a wolf. If they were both humans then the wolves kill one of them, then they have someone to latch to when wolves + EB(or LD) > humans. EB has gotten phantoms on purpose so it's not out of his league for wolf strategy, and LD could do it also just because he's always inactive.

                        If someone was seered red though that would be a more concrete choice I guess.

                        Will think on this more though.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          Two phantoms is an entire vote against them. I can't see a wolf getting two phantoms under any circumstance, especially since lately there've been lynches of people with phantoms just because they have phantoms.

                          On top of that, eb's got finals and wasn't exactly excited to play, and LD's generally inactive. It's not a surprise to anyone that they've got two phantoms. Sure, they might be using that to their advantage, but the more realistic option is easily the more probable one.

                          Also, I didn't understand a damn thing you said, iggy. "then it evens out if the wolves bandwagoned LD, then we would just return with going for EB." Care to explain what the hell that means? And you're surprised that one of the guys with two phantoms didn't die?! If they're both human, they're sitting ducks for the end of the game! ANY wolf would want them alive.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            meh doubt phantoms motivated this kill... tps was the first to go after tass, after all. So either tass was a wolf and the wolves wanted to get rid of a practically confirmed human or tass wasn't a wolf and the wolves are building on the frame by making it seem like they were trying to get rid of a practically confirmed human. Classic first or second level.

                            Comment

                            • Wilkin
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1800

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              All Things Considered:

                              1) A resurrection. One thing we haven't considered (at least publically) is the possibility of a resurrection by the guardian. Of course, since an attempt up to now would've been suicide, this is understandable. But now, with three possible resurrections (I'm not sure if lynches can also be resurrected, but wolf victims are 99% confirmed human), the chance of the wolves correctly calling the guardian's choice would be down to one out of three, possibly fair enough odds to attempt it.

                              2) If not tonight, then perhaps (assuming the guardian is even still alive) Night 5 would be appropriate, as the wolves would have a 25% chance of matching the guardian's pick.

                              3) The pros and cons of it. The guardian would be putting himself at risk in order to essentially add another day. Since we've already been thrown off the usual numbers with Kefit's lynch, I believe two more nights without a successful decrease in the humans would gain us another day. Plus, the resurrected would be another member of the alliance. Of course, the death of the guardian wouldn't be preferred, but the pros may outweigh the cons in this situation. Getting another confirmed human back into the game might be worth the 25% chance of losing the guardian, in my opinion.

                              This is a subject we haven't brought up yet, so I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about it. I find Talis' above post on Tps' wolfing the most likely situation, hence the lack of my own post on the subject. More to come as things progress.
                              l
                              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                Damn.

                                Comment

                                Working...