TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #346
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    Yeah guys, no night posts, what're you thinking?!
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • blahblah18
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1662

      #347
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      Hey Hey Hey Everybody, Sorry For The Lack Of Story But I Just Came Home From College... But As A Gift I Have This Piece Of News For You All... There Was A Guarding Last Night!!!
      but for now... postCount++

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #348
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        You Have Until Saturday At 11:59 Pm Ready Set Go
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #349
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          ... Tails? Iggy? Wilk?

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #350
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            Hmm.

            I think I would've actually liked a death last night since it would've at least ruled someone out. But this is a late enough stage in the game that if someone changed sides they'd keep quiet about it because they have a good shot of winning rather than sac themselves for the benefit of someone else.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • MiniNeo
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 454

              #351
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              rather than sac themselves
              lol

              Anyways, my bet is on wolves getting wilk to switch sides, but they can be anticipating someone thinking that and got iggy instead.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #352
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                I wasn't hit.

                I think that the guardian went for mini since talisman revealed him as a confirmed human. There's also the possibility of wilkin getting hit, in which case the wolf or wolves may contact him and use his vote.

                If it was wilkin then I would think that there is only one wolf left, as going for wilkin now with two wolves would not have gotten them enough votes for the insta today if they all got their votes in before the remaining 4 humans did.

                Course going for either of the RR really hurts the wolves tremendously as having an even amount of players for day was a huge advantage for them. So it seems like it would have been an actual guard.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  ld is human (seered him last night). mini is human. the guardian is dead, hence wilkin was hit last night.

                  it's either kilga, eb, or kilga and eb. watch out now that wilkin is resurrected... if there's two left that could spell trouble. keep an eye on the thread.

                  NO ONE VOTE.

                  more to come when I get back to my room. I'm working on a lab report right now, hence curtness.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    Originally posted by kilga
                    Hmm.

                    I think I would've actually liked a death last night since it would've at least ruled someone out. But this is a late enough stage in the game that if someone changed sides they'd keep quiet about it because they have a good shot of winning rather than sac themselves for the benefit of someone else.
                    what? no one would have been ruled out except either mini or myself, and we were already ruled out. What wolf would be retarded enough to attack you, eb, or ld?

                    and thanks for being obvious on the second part.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      sidenote: **** you ld.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        7 people alive right now

                        me
                        mini
                        iggy
                        ld
                        kilga
                        eb
                        wilkin

                        one will be lynched, one will be killed during the night leaving 5 tomorrow. ld has 1.1, meaning two votes kill him, meaning if a wolf and wilkin are around it's game over. what I don't understand is why wilkin was attacked last night (assuming he was, and not iggy... attacking iggy would be hmm. I'll think on that more in a sec) and the game is still going on... maybe eb kilga and wilkin just all haven't been online together yet.

                        Now to give some thought to what would happen if iggy were attacked... well wilkin would still be on the good side. iggy would have no real chance at winning unless we kill the wolf/ves. hmm. god that's kind of complicated. Btw what happens if a wolf attacks iggy and iggy attacks the wolf? do we just win, then? ugh **** all this. point is we've got to lynch the wolves. If iggy has indeed turned, then the wolves have essentially thrown the game to him if they lose, and that's just lame and there's nothing we could do about it.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          Um.

                          Well, if nothing else, at least a complete lack of input from Wilkin seems to indicate that it was him who got hit, since he has posted in the GBin recently. Guess we can rule out any scenarios where iggy got turned.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            Also talisman IM me when you see this, I need to talk to you.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              Originally posted by talisman
                              ld is human (seered him last night).
                              Uhh... duh? I think we've established by now, that if I don't do anything, I'm human.

                              PS: Apparently, I'm banned for 10 games. Such a shame :'(

                              Comment

                              • Wilkin
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1800

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                Well, this is quite a predicament. Mainly because I wasn't hit.

                                Take it a sincerely as you want, but it's true. This means Iggy's in SK mode now, and a couple of situations come into play:

                                1) There's one wolf left. If we choose wrongly today, the wolves will still need to kill Iggy the next night to win. I'd like a clarification on the order of kills when the SK is active, if the situation of Iggy and a lone wolf targeting each other occurs. If Iggy could kill the wolf first, then both candidates for a wolf would be dead (lynch Kilga or eb, the other is SK'd), and we'd be left with 5 people, and would easily be able to insta Iggy to a human victory. If Iggy goes for a human rather than the wolf, then we'd be left with 4 people (7 - lynch - Iggy - human), meaning one wolf and four humans, with three votes for insta. Then we could easily off the other wolf, since the rest would be confirmed humans. Even if the wolf turned me rather than killing Iggy, it'd be down to 5 people, in which the wolf and I could insta LD with 3.1 votes. Then (depending on the order of kills, of course), Iggy and the wolf could try to kill each other or the remaining humans, but who would end up winning can't be determined until kill order is defined.

                                2a) There're two wolves left. If Iggy ends up killing one of them, the other can still kill Iggy, leaving us with 4 people left (7 - lynch - Iggy - wolf), but the outcome can't be determined until an order of kills is made (AGAIN). If both...

                                You know what? This is gonna be pointless until that order is clarified. I went looking through the game and sign-up thread just now, and can't find anything on it.

                                There's a whole slew I'm thinking about, but none of it's worth posting at the moment.
                                l
                                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                                Comment

                                Working...