TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #316
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    You're right, I went back and checked time stamps. The 2x experience day had ended.

    But that still doesn't excuse you from not voting when you yelled at randumb. >_>
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #317
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      Originally posted by eb
      K, as far as the insta thing goes, either me or LD has to go before tomorrow just in case there are 2 wolves. Now of course I'm going to say LD because I want to stay alive, but really, I think LD deserves a death more than I do. Has he even posted AT ALL in this thread? At least I try to contribute a little bit. =\
      I don't understand that first part. There's two of you with two phantoms. We can only lynch one. Only one needs to be alive for two wolves to win tomorrow.

      Also, ld posted once. It was something like "I thought I just made a post where did it go." sometime near the start of day one. not that that means anything, just pointing it out.

      And your wolf candidate section was kind of pitiful. It was like:

      Originally posted by eb
      ddr - don't know him can't read him
      kilga - seems disinterested can't read him
      mini - don't know him can't read him

      btw I didn't even want to play so you can't expect me to try now wah wah wah.

      Kilga, thank you for that.

      ddr and mini, still waiting for some more in depth analysis.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #318
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
        That's the thing, YOU WEREN'T ON A CHOPPING BLOCK, YOU WERE JUST BEIN SELFISH. Idiot.
        Fine I was selfish, still doesn't explain why you're rushing the day today to lynch LD.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #319
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          Iggy as a placeholder, since I may not be available later.
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • MiniNeo
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 454

            #320
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            Re reading the thread, focusing on randumb:

            -First post, like someone said earlier, got COMPLETELY PWNED LOL by tass.
            -Second one, 2 pages later, says nothing but he is going to be inactive a bit more.
            -Third and last post on day one, apologizing that he didn't vote. (is that a phantom?)

            -4th (day 2), pointing out revenge vote are retarded.
            -5th and 6th, voting out tass and saying it is subject to change.
            -7th, 8th blah blah blah
            -9th, huge convo with iggy, uhhhhhhhh dont' really want to read that T_T
            -10th, 11th votes TPS

            -12th (day 3), votes LD following fish.
            not changing it despite large crowd going for afro.

            -13th (day 4), votes guido because of tailsman.

            -14th (day 5), reason for not lynching him.

            As I pointed out earlier, basically acting like me for the whole game lol >_> Although I didn't read the convo with Iggy, I recall Iggy telling me that he is extremely stupid in the convo.

            Re reading the thread, focusing on LD:

            -1st post saying that he made a post but it disappeared but never followed up with a second one.

            -Day 2, never posted

            -Day 3, never posted either

            -Day 4, NEVER POSTED EITHER WTF

            -and day 5.

            So, one post in the entire game.

            Re reading the thread, focusing on eb:

            -1st post, wall of text explaining inactivity, pointing that we are too hyper on the votes etc.
            -2nd post etc.
            -3rd post voting kefit

            -4th post (day 2) on wolf autowin day?

            -5th, 6th post (day 3), another wall of text on inactivity. And some debates on the game.

            -7th, 8th, 9th post (day 4), tra la la la laa la la la la
            -10th post, Kinda of yelling at randumb.

            And then day 5.

            Re reading the thread, focusing on kilga:

            Er, bunch of kilga esque stuff there? Yeah.

            So my suspicion is LD and randumb, and then eb, and then whole bunch of empty space, and then kilga. Probably my reason for not reading the thread focusing on him, that or because I already read through the thread three times and don't want to do it again @_@.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #321
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              How about this, if there's 2 or more wolves left, they'd have jumped on my LD vote for now. I figure if there were that many left we're boned anyway, so I'm just testing with the LD vote. LOOKS LIKE WE SHOULD BE SAFE FOR NOW!

              And I was just saying had to lynch one of us cuz everybody else was saying that or something. I dunno! x___x

              And honestly, you can't expect me to analyze people. I don't do it even when I AM interested (whenever I try I'm wrong, and I rarely even bother, look at past games), so what makes you think I'm going to now?

              IN ANY CASE, I'M GOING TO MY SISTER'S HOUSE TO PWN HER AND HER HUSBAND AT MONOPOLY. WISH ME LUCK!
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #322
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                Hmm you do have a point there about the two wolves, but since they didn't do that why don't we just swing the votes to you, just in case you are one of the two wolves? You wouldn't mind us doing that would you? We would win if you were a human ya know. XD Frankly I'd rather get you today because we all know that LD wouldn't vote and therefore wouldn't have to worry about him voting for an insta-lynch. Getting you today is a lot safer IMO.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #323
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  eb... please dude. yes I can expect you to analyze. At least give me a ranking of suspicion with some reasoning attached. if you're a human this would be a grand way to help the team out.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #324
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    And this is another reason why I hate this game now. People expect me to have reasoning and it would seem they'd rather me pull some crazy stuff out of my ass than to just say "I don't freaking know!" I can't come up with ideas if there aren't any there! WELL IF YOU WON'T FCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, HERE COME SOME SEMI-BS THOUGHTS, IN ORDER FROM HUMAN TO WOLF:

                    I don't suspect LD because he's never around. I can't remember the last time he was active.

                    I don't know that ddr kid, or randumb, or whatever. He hasn't posted a whole lot that I can remember, either, so I got no clue.

                    Kilga has been posting a lot and trying to be helpful. This could go either way, because the game is getting closer to the end. On the one hand, a wolf wants to give lots of really good evidence to lynch his peers, especially if he's the last one left (a strong possibility, especially with the lack of jumping onto LD). On the other hand, humans get nervous near end game and try to talk a lot to make sure they seem human and don't get lynched and cause a wolf victory. *shrug*

                    I don't really know minineo, but he's seemed to blend in, cuz I haven't noticed him. It's not like he just hasn't posted, he just hasn't done anything horribly significant. That's a little fishy, I guess?


                    But honestly, if it wouldn't make a 3rd side that kills us all, I would want to kill iggy cuz he's freaking annoying me. Everything I say he jumps on, and it bothers the hell out of me. And honestly iggy, I'd rather we lynch LD today because I don't want to die, duh. Also, do you really think that if I were one of the last wolves I would vote LD? Perfect thing to do right now would be blend in and wait for somebody else to vote me/LD and then jump on it, instalynch, kill Wilkin tonight and then instalynch the other tomorrow. I'd be a pretty stupid wolf to be voting LD right now, especially if I was 1 of 2, cuz if I died then it'd just screw up the other wolf's chances cuz the guardian might know to guard wilkin to avoid instalynch of LD tomorrow to cause endgame.

                    Seriously, every time you say something against me I read it and think "this mother fcker is retarded or something." Just stop trying to attack me. -__-
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #325
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      Oh, right, LD.

                      I can't really think of anything for LD. He's simply posted too little. I know he was an inactive stain as a wolf once, but he's done it a lot more as a human, so just based on numbers and the current possible EoG scenarios I'm willing to lean that way. If it turns out he's a wolf, oops. TWC will just ban him or something because we can and I don't think many (if any) would be objectionable to it.

                      As for me, I'm being helpful now because the game is actually interesting now. Four days' worth of events have happened, and I'm still alive, with substantially more information to look at and substantially less people to shoose from than on, say, Day 1. Plus, with the dwindling number of people, the humans need all the help they can to win. Since it's in my best interests for the humans to win, I'm going to help as best I can.

                      I always try harder late into a game for these very reasons.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #326
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        Erm.

                        *choose
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #327
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          do not worry about ld. if he is a wolf and wins, no one will recognize it. simply too cheap of a way to go about it.

                          and dammit eb, all I really want from you is a list, in descending order from most suspicious to least suspicious with a little reasoning why. If you don't have a clue, get one. Reread the thread. Yes you're expected to have reasoning. That's how twg works. It doesn't have to be much, but it should be there.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #328
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            oh rofl I skipped your capslock. anyway, that's a start at least. I guess I'll take it.

                            Comment

                            • ddrdanc3r55
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 346

                              #329
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              Hey, I'm gonna be inactive for the rest of the game. I'll try to get a post in, but I got grounded and my intarweb is taken away. @_@

                              Comment

                              • ddrdanc3r55
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 346

                                #330
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                Oh, and Wilkin for a placeholder.

                                Comment

                                Working...