Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past
Well, Hans, eb, and Iggy haven't posted yet.
I've been talking with Iggy, so at least I have some word from him.
I'm assuming eb is all "OMG MS" or whatever he does, plus that fact that Blah was just asking him to join for the Hell of it.
Hans has talked about the game minimally, spending a lot of time playing poker today, but still viewing the thread. Pregame he made a point of being pissed off about being a human for the umpteenth time, so I'd feel pretty dumb if I fell for that while he's really the Vamp or something. I'm not accusing him or anything, just throwing some stuff out into the open.
If anyone has had more contact with them, then feel free to talk about it or make sure that they post some. Inactivity could kill us this game, especially with all these unknowns.
Well, Hans, eb, and Iggy haven't posted yet.
I've been talking with Iggy, so at least I have some word from him.
I'm assuming eb is all "OMG MS" or whatever he does, plus that fact that Blah was just asking him to join for the Hell of it.
Hans has talked about the game minimally, spending a lot of time playing poker today, but still viewing the thread. Pregame he made a point of being pissed off about being a human for the umpteenth time, so I'd feel pretty dumb if I fell for that while he's really the Vamp or something. I'm not accusing him or anything, just throwing some stuff out into the open.
If anyone has had more contact with them, then feel free to talk about it or make sure that they post some. Inactivity could kill us this game, especially with all these unknowns.



Comment