TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #361
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    If SK targets wolf and wolf targets SK both end up dead when morning rises, does that answer everything?
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #362
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      for the public record:

      Wilkini Evili (10:51:19 PM): SO.
      stressreliefball (10:51:27 PM): yes
      Wilkini Evili (10:51:33 PM): I think the whole "guardian's dead" thing is a RUSE.
      Wilkini Evili (10:51:36 PM): A RUSE I TELL YOU.
      stressreliefball (10:51:40 PM): ok
      stressreliefball (10:51:47 PM): except he is
      Wilkini Evili (10:52:01 PM): ...oh.
      Wilkini Evili (10:52:05 PM): Oopsy there.
      stressreliefball (10:52:10 PM): who's the wolf?
      Wilkini Evili (10:52:18 PM): Did Iggy talk to you before the day ended?
      Wilkini Evili (10:52:23 PM): The wolf?
      stressreliefball (10:52:28 PM): kilga or eb
      stressreliefball (10:52:31 PM): which one is it
      Wilkini Evili (10:52:43 PM): Not sure.
      Wilkini Evili (10:52:52 PM): This would be the last day if we're incorrect, right?
      stressreliefball (10:52:57 PM): correct
      Wilkini Evili (10:53:01 PM): Hmm..
      stressreliefball (10:53:03 PM): who would you vote for
      stressreliefball (10:53:05 PM): kilga or eb
      Wilkini Evili (10:53:39 PM): *reread*
      stressreliefball (10:53:55 PM): just based on gut, you've been following
      stressreliefball (10:53:58 PM): pick one
      Wilkini Evili (10:54:25 PM): Probably eb
      stressreliefball (10:54:39 PM): why?
      Wilkini Evili (10:55:30 PM): At the end of 26, eb suddenly got all into it on the last day. This game, he managed to be somewhat more helpful as things started to wind down.
      stressreliefball (10:55:44 PM): you could say the same of kilga
      Wilkini Evili (10:55:45 PM): Though some of that is attributed to MS and whatnot.
      Wilkini Evili (10:55:51 PM): That's why I'm torn.
      stressreliefball (10:56:25 PM): who have you talked to this game?
      Wilkini Evili (10:56:39 PM): A lot to Iggy, a bit to Hans in the beginning.
      stressreliefball (10:56:54 PM): that it?
      Wilkini Evili (10:57:04 PM): Yeah.
      Wilkini Evili (10:57:26 PM): I've been gone the past couple days, though, and have only had a little bit of time at a computer lab to post.
      Wilkini Evili (10:57:43 PM): But did Iggy talk to you before the last day ended?
      stressreliefball (10:57:56 PM): yeah probably
      Wilkini Evili (10:58:35 PM): Me and him were talking about a scenario where the guardian would guard me as the wolves tried to kill me, hopefully frawing one of them out.
      stressreliefball (10:58:57 PM): yeah he suggested that to me
      Wilkini Evili (10:59:18 PM): But with the guardian dead, it wouldn't've worked.
      stressreliefball (10:59:25 PM): nope
      stressreliefball (10:59:35 PM): if guardian had been alive I would have resurrected someone anyway
      stressreliefball (10:59:50 PM): accomplishes the same thing of keeping you human
      stressreliefball (10:59:53 PM): while adding a player
      Wilkini Evili (11:00:27 PM): The thing is, I wasn't hit.
      Wilkini Evili (11:00:33 PM): Or Blah hasn't PMed me, at least.
      Wilkini Evili (11:00:50 PM): Which confuses me why the wolves would pull this.
      stressreliefball (11:00:53 PM): well you know I have to take that with an extreme grain of salt
      Wilkini Evili (11:00:59 PM): Naturally.
      Wilkini Evili (11:03:12 PM): But if there's one wolf left, then turning me won't give enough votes for an insta on LD.
      Wilkini Evili (11:03:23 PM): He'd only have 3.1, and 4 is insta.
      stressreliefball (11:03:39 PM): this is why I'm somewhat surprised
      stressreliefball (11:03:46 PM): it's as if the wolf missed my posts detailing this
      Wilkini Evili (11:03:53 PM): Yeah.
      stressreliefball (11:04:00 PM): if the wolf attacked iggy
      stressreliefball (11:04:04 PM): that was just a bitch move
      Wilkini Evili (11:04:18 PM): Plus, the game won't be over if we're wrong.
      stressreliefball (11:04:29 PM): well
      stressreliefball (11:04:31 PM): yeah it will
      stressreliefball (11:04:37 PM): if you've turned, that is
      Wilkini Evili (11:04:39 PM): But both sides need the SK dead.
      Wilkini Evili (11:04:44 PM): And if they attacked him.
      stressreliefball (11:04:46 PM): wolves just wolf him again
      Wilkini Evili (11:04:48 PM): The game will keep going.
      stressreliefball (11:04:49 PM): no big deal
      Wilkini Evili (11:05:01 PM): Oh, yeah.
      stressreliefball (11:05:13 PM): wouldn't have numbers though
      Wilkini Evili (11:05:16 PM): Forgot about him being immediately vunlnerable.
      stressreliefball (11:05:20 PM): hmm
      stressreliefball (11:05:41 PM): it doesn't make much sense for them to have attacked iggy unless they want to make sure that the humans lose
      Wilkini Evili (11:06:17 PM): I'm just wondering what he's going to do with it, though.
      stressreliefball (11:06:41 PM): nothing, probably
      Wilkini Evili (11:06:53 PM): Depends on if he even gets a chance.
      stressreliefball (11:06:54 PM): wolves would be his greatest threat
      stressreliefball (11:07:09 PM): he'd probably hope that one was lynched today
      stressreliefball (11:07:19 PM): and in that case, we'd lynch the other tomorrow
      Wilkini Evili (11:07:36 PM): If there was a specific order of kills, then he might be able to kill the last wolf before it killed him.
      stressreliefball (11:07:41 PM): then iggy kills one of whoever's left and instas ld when day breaks next day
      Wilkini Evili (11:07:42 PM): Leaving us in a sticky one.
      stressreliefball (11:07:48 PM): I don't know how that works
      Wilkini Evili (11:08:12 PM): Let's just hope it doesn't get that complicated.
      stressreliefball (11:08:23 PM): at this point it's just a coinflip
      stressreliefball (11:08:29 PM): I want it to be an educated coinflip
      stressreliefball (11:08:33 PM): but it is a coinflip
      Wilkini Evili (11:08:43 PM): Of course, between Kilga and someone else.
      stressreliefball (11:08:46 PM): eb
      stressreliefball (11:09:00 PM): I just made you pick between them...
      Wilkini Evili (11:09:03 PM): Well, yeah.
      stressreliefball (11:09:16 PM): how come you remembed kilga and not eb, when you picked eb?
      Wilkini Evili (11:09:27 PM): What do you mean?
      stressreliefball (11:09:37 PM): you just said "between kilga and someone else"
      stressreliefball (11:09:43 PM): not "between kilga and eb"
      Wilkini Evili (11:10:20 PM): Well, because the past three times it's been a coinflip, it's been Kilga and eb/blah/eb again.
      Wilkini Evili (11:10:35 PM): 26/29/30
      Wilkini Evili (11:10:41 PM): *31
      stressreliefball (11:10:54 PM): ok
      Wilkini Evili signed off at 12:25:12 AM.


      (also note that eb hasn't been on since his post during the night... not on ffr nor aim, as far as I know).

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #363
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        That's nice and all for wilkin to post what would happen if I was the SK. But really there's no reason the wolves would hit me. First off it doesn't give any advantage to the wolves. It even hurts them because now, during the day, there are an odd amount of people which makes it harder to insta-lynch.

        The wolves have a lot to gain from killing wilkin though, he becomes red and thus while there is still an odd amount of people, it is offset with the wolves being able to have another vote.

        There would almost have to be one wolf left because if there were two then the wolves wouldn't have hit wilkin. Therefore having 6 people left. Insta lynch LD today, kill off another human, then instalynch another human, then win. The only thing is that all the wolves would have to have been on together to do this. If they tried to do it separately then there's a chance that the humans would catch on and insta-lynch them before the wolves could get their instalynch.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #364
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          is eb ever going to get on? I don't want to have to make this decision without having talked to him.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #365
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            I have to go now and I have no idea how long I'll be out. I could be out an hour, I could be out past midnight.

            Unless Wilkin or iggy fesses up to getting smacked, I have absolutely no reason not to vote eb, so I'm putting my vote there just in case.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #366
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              ps no one else vote eb unless I say so. Kilga can for obvious reasons.

              Comment

              • Wilkin
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 1800

                #367
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                eb - At first, I really wanted to vote him, because of the uncharacteristic activity consistent in the game. He started by calling people out as idiots for the first two days, then started contributing. I was thinking about the eb vs. Kilga situation at the end of 26, where eb made this huge post on the last day after being an LD for the entire game. As I started reading back through the thread, though, everything just seemed to build up on Kilga, posted below, and away from eb. He's been consistent with his activity since about Day 3, and actually helping out the team.

                Kilga - Looking back at Kilga, though, I've noticed that he contributed about a notch more than LD in the beginning. Wasn't around at all, voted for Kefit and Tass, almost got a phantom when it came to Afro, started to pick up on activity, then voted Guido. All of his voting posts were single lined bandwagons, more or less. Posted the player list, commented on instas with phantoms, a huge post on the remaining suspects, another large post, justifies activity because the game's starting up. Nothing of too much substance after that.

                After a lot of thinking, I'm going with Kilga. If you guys still think I've been turned, keep in mind that eb hasn't been on AIM or FFR to influence me either way. This vote is purely independent.
                l
                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  Back earlier than I thought I'd be. I don't have anywhere else to go tonight as far as I know.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    kilga

                    I have not been able to find anything against either kilga or EB. Yea EB has been a pain but wolves don't rock the boat.

                    On the other hand what better strategy than to distant yourself by putting yourself right in the middle of a debate.

                    Both of them have posted and has been helpful. It should go without saying because no wolf would want to not help the humans. So I can't really go off usefulness.

                    EB has had a little more activity than kilga. But kilga is always inactive until end game. It's why he can survive so long.

                    I vote kilga only because if kilga isn't the wolf, then it will be easier for us to kill EB tomorrow without having to scramble too much. Either way it's a human win IMO. Just playing the odds with this one.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      **** I just cracked my back and it felt awesome.

                      also I'm about to vote, because eb isn't going to get on and this coinflip situation is killing me. Also this game has gone on far too long, and I'm getting tired of it. Iggy definitely has a point in that it would be easier in the speed game to go after eb tomorrow... but I figure by that point it will be too late anyway.

                      Couple "reasons" for this vote:

                      -I'd rather lose to kilga than eb.
                      -The kills, especially of late, seem like they could easily have come from eb. I have this crazy theory floating around in the back of my head that eb was just so pissed at iggy and not caring about the game that he actually attacked him last night. Well maybe not.

                      So fish, this one's for you. eb

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        eb

                        OMG VOTE

                        Comment

                        • blahblah18
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 1662

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          EB is dead... I have a present for you guys another night! come on picks, ready set go
                          but for now... postCount++

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            TALISMAN is dead...
                            The game is still on...

                            You have until Tues at 11:59 PM
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              iggymatrixcounter

                              All the wolves are gone. Only the SK is left.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                nice one kilga.

                                You don't even think that there is a SK until you are the last one to die.

                                I guess I was right yesterday. kilga for the win.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...