TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #166
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    Yeah, I guess I will agree with Fish on eb being one of the wolves.

    Comment

    • ddrdanc3r55
      Banned
      • Jun 2005
      • 346

      #167
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      Okay, if we all have an idea of who are the wolves, why are we just choosing a random one? We need to pick right now who we're going to lynch to make this a smoother process.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #168
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        The list? WTF are you talking about dancer, stop being a ****ing pawn.

        Statistically, everytime two TWG'ers meet up, one is a wolf.

        Good enough?

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #169
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          Guys, the coming out post was a joke. A joke. You should have all been like "oshi, Guido's coming out...[read next sentence]...oh."

          And yeah, I suppose it is out of character for me to be completely useless in a game, you've got me there, but it's only because I am ass-busy with finals, signed up because people were desperately needed, and pulled a green. Whoop-dee-doo.

          I had to check and see if last night's kill was a joke kill since Hans's name wasn't bolded; I had no idea he was playing. nForcer IMmed me today and I thought he wanted to talk TWG until he reminded me that he was dead. And on top of all that:

          Ares113 (8:44:02 PM): Oh man, get this.
          Ares113 (8:44:05 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=88
          amanda tripped (8:44:27 PM): This game is WEIRD.
          amanda tripped (8:44:31 PM): Blah won't tell me the roles.
          Ares113 (8:46:16 PM): Ask the players.
          Ares113 (8:46:27 PM): But yeah, you were saying how you didn't like ddrdancer.
          Ares113 (8:46:34 PM): And then he goes and posts in a TWG thread.
          Ares113 (8:46:42 PM): In clear violation of the rules.
          amanda tripped (8:46:44 PM): I never said I don't like him. =(
          amanda tripped (8:46:51 PM): He's playing the game, Andy.
          Ares113 (8:46:56 PM): Well, you said you didn't like the randumb thing, though.
          Ares113 (8:46:58 PM): WHAT?!
          amanda tripped (8:47:00 PM): ...
          amanda tripped (8:47:07 PM): PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS.
          Ares113 (8:47:14 PM): NEVER!
          Ares113 (8:47:32 PM): How in the hell did that happen...
          amanda tripped (8:47:40 PM): He wrote an essay.
          Ares113 (8:47:47 PM): Oh, okay.
          amanda tripped (8:47:47 PM): He hosts at DDRFreak.
          amanda tripped (8:47:53 PM): Did you miss his other posts?
          amanda tripped (8:48:04 PM): Did you miss Tass correcting him when he called a seering a vision?
          Ares113 (8:48:10 PM): Yes.

          Note timestamps and correlation with the above convo:

          Ares113 (8:43:34 PM): LE SIGH
          Ares113 (8:43:39 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=88
          Ares113 (8:48:53 PM): Uh, disregard that.
          Ares113 (8:49:00 PM): I had no idea that he was playing...
          TasselFoot (8:55:53 PM): nice
          Ares113 (8:57:36 PM): Shut up.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #170
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            Originally posted by ddrdancer
            I agree with Fish. I say we go down the list, even though it seems bad for me. I trust his opinion.
            ....what. I'm with tps, don't be a pawn. Also that statement seems incredibly wolfy, although I'm hoping that if you were a wolf you'd be more controlled by the other two and wouldn't make such sketchy posts. But then again, maybe the other wolves are just as asleep this game as everyone else. Point is, agreeing with someone is fine, but rarely would agreeing with someone completely like that just seems odd.

            Comment

            • ddrdanc3r55
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 346

              #171
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              There's not much to disagree on. I do sort of doubt that his thought on Guido is wrong, though. FTMP, I think he got most of the game right.

              Although, a few of the people need analyzing, like Kilga. It seems like he hasn't contributed much, or it's just that he doesn't care much.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #172
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                I suggest reading up some past games for our playing styles.

                Kilga is usually this way.

                I'm usually not, I'm supposed to be a bit more active. Unfortunately I've been swamped with the end of track season and AP exams. TWG is on the bottom of my priority list right now, sorry.

                Comment

                • Kefit
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 1517

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  Tass

                  The strategies he posted throughout the first couple of pages of this game were incredibly half assed. He asserted, many times and to many people, that lynching Saulus would be a complete waste of a lynching, and that Saulus coming out could do nothing to help the humans. Finally, when I do come out, he tries to convince others of the possibility of a Saulus/Judas switch.

                  The thing is, it really doesn't take much thought to see why all of these are assertions are wrong. I honestly can't see how Tass wouldn't have thought them through, and come to the conclusion that Saulus coming out would lead to a possible day two alliance that would be invunerable to RRs, which is something that he would want to prevent very much as a wolf.

                  Then there is this:

                  Originally posted by TasselFoot
                  TasselFoot: i have an idea
                  insanelikeafish: like if someone is being super suspicious AND they were seered a wolf, they probably should get the axe
                  TasselFoot: if the seer sees a wolf... they seer the same person again the next night. it wouldn't be 100%, and it would waste a seering... but chances are, it would be conclusive.
                  insanelikeafish: hey that's not a bad idea
                  insanelikeafish: don't post that rofl
                  TasselFoot: of course not
                  TasselFoot: defeats the purpose
                  Why would he go ahead and post this unless it was on the off chance that the seer would run with the idea, and end up wasting a seering?

                  But that's not all. Our friendly neighborhood seer tells me that Tass came up as a wolf last night. In this game that isn't conclusive, but mixed with everything else I have brought up, it is more than enough for me to make this vote.


                  Originally posted by seinno
                  and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    I gotta say... I'm not finding anyone better than TPS to switch my vote to. I thought about switching to Fish for the fact that he seems to be agreeing with everything I am saying, yet not really adding anything else, but like he said... we're doing lunch tomorrow, which should help figure things out.

                    And TPS... that is FAR from statistical. I've met with 2 TWGers during a game... just so happened they were both wolves. AFAIK nobody else has met up during a TWG. This DOES make me predisposed to think Fish is a wolf, but it really shouldn't.

                    Anyway, my vote is staying with TPS.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      Tasselfoot

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        Um.. Kefit.. I kinda wish you would have brought that information to me a little earlier, perhaps talked to me. Instead, you waited until the final hour and convienently point to anything that helps support your theory.

                        Lets see... did I not push for you to come out? Has that not been an excellent move? Did you not even just say that in your post? Why would I do that at all if I were actually a wolf.

                        I did say that lynching you would be a waste. That was BEFORE you posted your reasoning for lynching you. After that, I understood. Frankly, I thought it was a little too convienent, but I wasn't going to oppose it, and I didn't. I just can't support the lynching of someone I know not to be a wolf, which was the case... so I didn't vote you.

                        Finally, that tid-bit with Fish is a complete stretch. Iggy asked me to post my convo with Fish... I posted my convo with Fish. That is all.

                        Do what you want... I just graduated college and am too frickin' happy to care. I'm gonna go have sex and pass out. Besides... we appear to have this game locked, and if lynching me helps to not confuse, go for it. I still say you shouldn't do it, considering you're lynching a human... but do what you want.

                        Night.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          hey, 75% is good enough for me. rofl at day one randoms working out (well most likely anyway). tass

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            Good enough for me. Tass
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Wilkin
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1800

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              READING THREAD. RUNNING OUT OF TIME. DID NOT VOTE YET. LD until I finish reading in case it's too late.
                              l
                              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                Hmm.

                                That's not like Tass.

                                I was 100% sure on Tass the entire game until that last post.

                                Something is up.

                                Comment

                                Working...