TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #241
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    But neither Boris nor Romanov had arrived yet. The crowd was confused as to what to do.

    Several people looked around for something that maybe they could perform the deed with - since the vote was all but unanimous and the target didn't seem to care, what was the harm?

    Whorlichan's eyes happened across the bed where Chardish had once resided, and she noticed a strange object. She picked it up and inquired "What in world is this?" of the rest of the group.

    Afrobean ventured his thoughts. "It looks to me like some weird kind of...dagger."

    .

    There were several seconds of silence.

    "...Well, uh...now what?"

    At that moment, the lights went out in that prison block. The prisoners panicked. No one could see much of anything.

    Suddenly, everyone became aware of a fight occuring within the cell. There were several grunts, presumably from two people who were struggling against each other. This was followed by a small cloud of flak, which caused everyone to cough for a while.

    KEFIT IS DEAD OH NOES
    DAY ENDS SUNDAY 11:59 PM
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #242
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      What the hell, that part of that story was a successful guard. >_>
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #243
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        why do you think that part was cut
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • Kefit
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 1517

          #244
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          \o/


          Originally posted by seinno
          and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #245
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            So as long as we're doing the whole blast from the past thing

            hey guys kefit died that means im a wolf
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Kefit
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 1517

              #246
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              no that means you are the seer silly


              Originally posted by seinno
              and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #247
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                Huh? What're you people talking about? o__O

                So uh, now that the alliance leader is dead, I'd like to reiterate that I think the vamp being the leader is retarded as hell. With either him or Judas, their death would mean that potentially lethal info could be passed into the hands of our enemies. However, with the vamp he wouldn't need to tell anybody, he could simply start killing people and disrupting things. With Judas, he'd have to find the wolves and tell them things (practically impossible) or post publicly the ID of the seer/guardian. That'd be suicide and just about nobody would do that.

                Then you have that iggy or whatever his name is said he would still play for the humans, but why should we believe that? WHY WOULD ANYBODY INTENTIONALLY TRY TO NOT WIN!? It'd be stupid of him NOT kill us all. The only reason he has right now to not immediately start killing people is that he'd immediately be lynched since he came out. But still, if it came down to it there's no reason for him to kill people nearing the end of the game.

                That said, no matter who becomes the alliance head, the guardian needs to guard them and them only. We wouldn't want to lose another leader. =\
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  I am the new leader. I am the seer.

                  I don't really mind coming out now as

                  A) my powers are weakening each night that passes (aka wolves have better shot of getting a frame in) and

                  B) I seered guido last night and he came back wolf.

                  I'm sick of people coming back wolf, but whatever. This time I'm much more ambivalent about his chances of being a wolf... I'm like 65/35 wolf/human on him, but definitely wouldn't mind seeing him go today. However, I'm open for discussion on the matter.

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    Well I was going to say in response to eb that there's no need for an alliance leader if the guardian and seer know each other but I stand corrected. I'm in favor of lynching guido, I can't really see him being framed. Last night, I would have framed talis, eb or myself (assuming the wolves are other people).

                    Then again, if the wolves have caught on your same seering wavelength we could be looking at the first, if not second frame case. Overall I think it would be safe to go ahead and get rid of guido.

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      .... that makes 3 successful "seering"s in a row.

                      O_o?

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        something like that, yeah.

                        My thoughts, for what they're worth, are pretty much in line with what I thought going into the game, which is that if someone comes up wolf, it's always better to lynch them than not lynch them and hope that they were framed.

                        I'm not sure what the odds work out to right now, but I think the chances guido is a wolf compared to any other person in the game (whose role is unknown) are higher. I suck at this probability stuff, but for guido there's essentially a 50% chance he's a wolf (if tass and afro were both wolves... if one of them was framed it goes up) if we lynch him whereas if we lynch someone else it's like 1/6.

                        So I'm all in favor of lynching him, but I don't want to pull an iggy, so I'll let everyone get a chance to post about it.

                        Comment

                        • Wilkin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1800

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          Well, Talis, I guess Iggy was right about your post concerning Hans' ideas.
                          l
                          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            uh... how? I'm the seer, not hans.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              Oh hey, that works, seer makes a much better center than either res role. I had completely forgotten that. Only problem is if the guardian dies, but I don't suppose the wolves would know if they off him and you're exposed, so that's good.

                              And fish, I meant frontman more than leader. People tend to refer to the frontman as the "leader" when really the people behind the scenes are usually running things.

                              And I agree that we ought to lynch anybody seered as a wolf, since it's a better chance than just lynching somebody. Only time we'd get 50% chance with lynching is the last day, so until then 50% chance is pretty damn good. We should at least give Guido a chance to defend himself first, though.

                              Although, I'm surprised Guido got seered at all. I figured the only people getting seered/framed would be those people Fish listed as wolfy. I was worried I might get framed just because I wasn't super active =\, but hopefully after today this is gg humans. =)
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • Wilkin
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1800

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                Oh, I thought that he had called you the seer for Hans inferring that he was the Night 1 seering, and you not commenting about it.

                                Anywho...

                                I figure there's only one wolf left, as killing Kefit was quite a gamble. Sure, there was a good chance he wouldn't be guarded anyway, and that one more night without a kill wouldn't put the wolves' victory back a day, but it would push it back enough so that one more guarding/lynching of a RR would.

                                It kind of reminds me of 28, where Psycho and Omega missed the deadline and went for aperson (the supposed public seer) the next day. Of course, they had to make up for a lost kill, and were much more desperate, but perhaps that's what our one wolf (for this scenario, only one wolf will be considered) was also thinking. With a 10 to 1 disadvantage going on, this kind of move would be the most profitable, especially since he can now go for the seer if he believes the guardian has been killed.

                                That said, I'm thinking Guido would be a good choice for today, human or not, as we can't take any chances and allow a seered wolf to fall into the background. Plus, the chances are rather slim that we've hit more than one possible framings in a row, unless the wolves are really in the seer's head.

                                Will leave discussion before vote, as the others said, to allow Guido to defend himself.

                                (P.S. - just noticed that looking back to the previous days' voting charts, Guido was always one of the first people to vote the eventually lynched person. Just throwing this out there, not making any accusations.)
                                l
                                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                                Comment

                                Working...