TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #106
    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

    I like how I don't care about this game at all and yet I'm still more aware of the day's ending time than multiple other people that do appear to care.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Wilkin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 1800

      #107
      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

      So, uhh... yeah. How about that day ending? Well, I guess it's technically not night posting yet, since night has yet to begin, so...

      I vote Blah for the "Laziest Host in the World" award.
      l
      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #108
        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

        Yeah, truly terrible time for day ending.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #109
          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

          Tass I gave you 50 hours, which is longer then most people have for day 1... no one complained then...

          I Greatly apologize for this delay but I was stuck listening to thesis presentations all day, believe me, it wasn't enjoyable.

          so KEFIT is dead. It is night 2. Send me stuff everyone that wants stuff dead

          I can make all future days end at 11:59:59 PM if you want, just don't be bitches that complain after the fact, how was I supp to know none of you wouldn't like that
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #110
            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

            There is silence for a moment. Every person on the ship sits in anxious anticipation of what is about to happen.

            A sound comes from the side of the cabin. It is the unmistakable, focused noise of a lightsaber blade extending. It is red. The sound is heard twice more, and a blue and green blade appear, though nothing can be seen about their possessors.

            The blue and green blades quickly converge on the red blade, and they clash and spark. The green blade is suddenly shut off as a sharp moan is heard, and a thud against the opposite wall of the red blade. The red and blue blades clash a couple more times, until the blue one, too, is shut off, and the sound is heard of the user falling to the floor. The red blade moves into the middle of the cabin.

            "No! No! AAAAGGH!"

            The humming of the red blade is subdued a bit as it cuts through flesh.

            Moments after the blade recesses, the lights are on. The only voice that is heard is that of the pilot droid over the loudspeaker.

            "Please excuse the electrical disturbance, we are having minor malfunctions. We assure you that life support..."

            Everyone is standing up, far away from the body of HANSSKY, who lies in the center of the room. Actually, he lies left of center and right of center, as his torso has been cut down the middle. Everyone appears equally shocked, and no one is holding a lightsaber.

            It is now Day 2. You have until Monday at 11:59 PM EST HANS IS DEAD
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #111
              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

              Tass.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #112
                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                Gonna give me any reason for that?
                RIP

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                  [21:07] TasselFoot: i'm voting you... purely so i don't get a phantom again.
                  [21:07] tps7910: Ok.

                  TPS. Maybe a tiny bit of a retard revenge vote too.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • ddrdanc3r55
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 346

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                    Revenge votes are retarded. I'm not going to be jumpy on voting for you, but I'm going to watch at least.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                      TasselFoot: so, whats with the 1 word vote?
                      Tps7910: Quick to notice.
                      Tps7910: Reasoning I'll supply when I'm less tired.
                      TasselFoot: blah IMed me saying the thread was up
                      TasselFoot: i looked. saw hans was dead.
                      TasselFoot: browsed the forums.
                      TasselFoot: came back, saw you had posted.
                      TasselFoot: checked the post, saw you voted me.
                      Tps7910: You have some tells
                      TasselFoot: tells of what
                      Tps7910: like in poker
                      Tps7910: a tell
                      TasselFoot: i'm aware of what a tell is. i just don't see how it pertains.
                      Tps7910: Just sutble things I notice in your posts that have been constant in most games you haven't been human
                      TasselFoot: whatever you say buddy. i've been as helpful as anyone this game.
                      TasselFoot: as opposed to some people.
                      Tps7910: Helpful does not mean human, you know that.
                      Tps7910: It's not something you can defend against, just something I need to look into and make my mind up on.
                      TasselFoot: no, but it sure is a good indicator.
                      TasselFoot: you seem to have your mind made up.... you voted for me with literally ZERO reasoning within minutes of the day opening.
                      Tps7910: That's fine.
                      Tps7910: It does no harm.
                      TasselFoot: *shrugs* just seems to jump the gun a bit.
                      TasselFoot: frankly, the only justifiable reasoning is you're the seer and you seer'd me last night and i popped wolf.
                      TasselFoot: which i can only explain by being framed.
                      Tps7910: I wouldn't be so obvious then.
                      TasselFoot: *shrugs* only logical explanation.
                      TasselFoot: apart from 'TPS being a retard", which gets used way too frequently...
                      Tps7910: I'll trust my gut on this for now/
                      TasselFoot: do what you want.
                      TasselFoot: you can tell how interested i am in this game anyway... i got a ****ing phantom.
                      Tps7910: You had exams, so a viable distraction.
                      TasselFoot: that wasn't it. whorli came into nyc at like... 3. i was out from 3 til 6:30 with her.
                      TasselFoot: and i was meaning to vote before i went to meet her, but apparently i forgot.
                      TasselFoot: i'm voting you... purely so i don't get a phantom again.
                      Tps7910: Ok.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                        So um.

                        Does this mean Kefit wasn't resurrected?
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                          yeah wait what? who the hell was kefit then? that makes no sense.

                          tps... bit hasty there, no? I suppose if the reasoning is good it will be worth it.

                          no other thoughts from me right now, on two hours sleep following an insane spelunking expedition, so yeah. Oh one thing, ddrdancer, don't be afraid to make longer posts and stuff. Your last two have seemed really sketchy to me, but I'm not sure if that's because you're new/shy or what. They seemed quite filler-ish though.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                            also, my vote on TPS was 95% placeholder to make sure I don't get a 2nd phantom (this was my first in almost 30 games). 5% was retarded revenge vote. See... I pointed out that it was RETARDED... that was on purpose. You just don't understand the history between myself and TPS.

                            Also, talisman is right... so far, you're definately showing that DDRFreak sucks at TWG. I'd hate to regret letting you in.

                            Finally, oh Blah... care to list who got phantoms? I am doubting that I am the only one. You also didn't give a voting chart, nor list who is still alive... plus, as was already said, you didn't give anything towards Kefit's situation.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Wilkin
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1800

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                              I'm hoping that Blah just forgot to mention that part.

                              If not... this is going to be very interesting.
                              l
                              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

                                ok so I've thought on this a bit more, kefit HAS to have been resurrected, right? Like, a green wouldn't fake that and be like "lynch me mofos" because that's retarded, and neither would a red (even more retarded). same for seer/guardian. blah?

                                Comment

                                Working...