TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #106
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    22:00:00

    DAY OVER

    Any posts after this don't count. I'll count votes again to be sure then announce the lynch and have a story.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #107
      RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      mead1(4)- Tasselfoot, Talisman, iggymatrixcounter, HansSky
      Tasuke(2)- FoJaR, Kilgamayan
      vashthestampede0987(1)- Tps222
      iggymatrixcounter(2)- vashthestampede0987, mead1, lightdarkness
      lightdarkness(1)- evilbutterfly
      FoJaR(1)- MiniNeo
      Kilgamayan(1)- Tasuke

      mead1 is lynched. Story will come shortly.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #108
        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        "It's mead. I'm sure of it."

        The voice came from Tasselfoot. Mr. Foot was not alone in this sentiment though. Apparently hating mimes wasn't enough to convince people that he was not a wolf. As it was, four of the remaining players thought he was a wolf, and that's good enough for me.

        "Mead1 is lynched," I typed. "Story will come shortly."

        And so, I began typing a story. This story couldn't be too great though. I had planned on summing up the last few minutes of the thread, but the only noteworthy things were a few players swinging in at the last second to not get phantoms. Lame.

        In other words, I'm feeling quite lazy and am anxious to get back to MapleStory.

        Mead died. The end.

        ---

        It is now Night 2. If you gotta PM me, do so. If not, relax and wait for day to begin again and hope that you don't die in the night.

        FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
        Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
        FoJaR (theeastbaykid)
        iggymatrixcounter (iggy911Mc)
        vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
        Tps222 (Tps7910)
        lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
        evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
        HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
        Talisman (stressreliefball)
        Tasuke (tasuke1382)
        Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
        MiniNeo (Min1ne0)
        mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)

        (Wolfing)---(Lynching)

        Color coding is fun!

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #109
          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          I had some sad news the other day. It sounds as though one of those amongst us must leave soon.

          "I leave on a jet plane on thursday," said FoJaR, "but I should be able to make it to a netcafe in time to post before the next TWG day ends."

          This is terrible. However, I am well prepared for this now. Nforcer is going to step in if needed. No big deal.

          There is, however, the big deal of who the night kill is.

          "Sup afro"

          It was a wolf. I knew this, because I am the host and know all of the roles because of this.

          "Who's your kill?" I asked him.

          "iggymatrixcounter"

          That's nice, I thought to myself. Well... killing in general isn't nice. I was just glad to have the kill chosen so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

          And that was that. Iggy has been wolfed this past night.

          ---

          It is now Day 2. You all have until Friday at 10 PM EST.

          There are 11 players left, and 6 for an instalynch. Good luck, all.
          FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
          Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
          FoJaR (theeastbaykid)
          iggymatrixcounter (iggy911Mc)
          vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
          Tps222 (Tps7910)
          lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
          evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
          HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
          Talisman (stressreliefball)
          Tasuke (tasuke1382)
          Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
          MiniNeo (Min1ne0)
          mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)

          (Wolfing)---(Lynching)

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #110
            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            Feels good to be a threat.... I think.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #111
              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              Damn.

              I still think Tasuke is worth voting for, but with the way jTWG people are being offed I strongly think the wolves are regular TWGers trying to get us to think they're jTWGers.

              Maybe one of them is Tass because he doesn't want to play with jTWGers? >_>
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #112
                RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                I disagree Kilga... the reason (I think) iggy was killed was because he was viewed by alot of people to be human because of his proactivity. I know both tass and I said as much publicly. I think fojar might have as well.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  You're completely wrong Kilga. Fish isn't considered a jTWGer anymore... at least not in my eyes. And, frankly, if I were a wolf, I'd want every damn n00b around as long as possible. less likely to vote for me because I'm me, more easy to corrupt and manipulate... less active, not as smart... need I go on?

                  Talisman hit my reasoning for iggy's kill right on the head. alot of people, especially those whose opinion matters most in this game, felt iggy was human. combine that with how active he was being, how helpful he was trying to be, and how unlikely he was to be guarded.... *shrugs* makes sense to me.

                  Why Tasuke again? Oh yea.... cause he voted for you. Meh. Pretty weak reasoning. You said it worked at BMS, but from what i recall, BMS is to TWG as WWE is to A Real Sport. See... I can make WWE analogies as well.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #114
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    The jab at you was mostly a joke.

                    And given the step down we all believe jTWG to be from TWG, I honestly don't think the BMS theory is that much of a stretch.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #115
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      Kilga what's with the tone change? Yesterd(game)day you didn't seem to have any strong feelings any way or another... today you now "strongly think" that the kills are vets' doings, and that's based on an either essentially nonexistent or very weak trend.

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #116
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                        well tomorrow i leave for the ukraine, and i should be able to get on at a netcafe sometime soon, but for now my vote will be tasuke.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #117
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                          I think the wolfing of iggy probably reinforced Kilga's feelings on the matter.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #118
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                            ^ Bingo.

                            It's kinda hard to find a function when you only have one coordinate point, is it not? But if you have two that narrows the possibilities down a lot.

                            Fish's death on its own serves to glean very little, but combine with iggy's and maybe one can produce something.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #119
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                              if you even consider fish to be a jtwger... which I think is a stretch.

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #120
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                                He was once, and was one of the best players they had while he was there. Why wouldn't they look up to him? Sure, they may have heard stories about Tass and the like, maybe even read a few games, but they got to experience Fish firsthand.

                                Jeez, do I have to spell everything out for you guys?
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...