TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #61
    RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    Uh, my suspicions on mead in no way relate to my night 1 kill comment. Mead is a totally different subject.

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #62
      RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      My vote will probably go on Iggy. A lot of the conversations involving him could go two ways. One, a newbie eager to learn how things go in TWG, or Two, a wolf gathering information because they are not quite sure who to wolf in the future. I happen to believe it is the second one. It also fits my theory (that Apparrently Vash also said) about the kill on Fish. Compound that with me not having any other suspicions at this point, and You have an almost set vote from me. However, people say and do crazy things in the hour before the deadline, so I'll be online to watch.

      Unless something more important calls.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #63
        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        Okay, between now and like...10:00 AM i'll be making some posts about the thread as I read it through for the second time. This post may cut off because I was almost finished with this except for x=school computers suck. So I'm kinda running out of time this period, but I'll be back.

        First of all, I don't know anything about iggy's history, but his page 1 ignorance seems legit IMO.

        REFERENCE QUOTE:

        Well call me the newb for bringing this up, but can't a guardian guard a wolf? If that's the case then that strategy would kill the guardian and no one would know he's dead, except the wolves.
        It seems like a reasonable question for a guy that might not know what's going on. It also seems like an odd and uncomfortable question to fabricate at the same time(if he were a wolf).
        hi

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #64
          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          Now, a TWG just wouldn't be a TWG without somebody accusing Tass of being a wolf.

          Hi babe.

          Finally... whoever it was who commented about not-random roles? Yeah... you're dumb too.
          This gives me the impression that you don't really care who made the comment, you were just pointing out that non-random roles is a dumb idea unless Tass is the one picking the roles. Okay, sure. Whatever.

          so Hans is the one pushing that the roles aren't random?

          Interesting.
          now this post holds an entirely different timbre. Nobody was pushing anything, talisman was just asking if they were random or not. Without doing your own research, you were certainly quick to turn your suspicious/lazy eye over in my direction. Then a few posts later you're like "whoops lol my bad".

          Nothing big, but just something I'd like to point out for future reference.

          -----------------------------

          I really don't have much to say about the next couple of pages. It's a lot of the same old same old with TWG players, eb fighting with Tass, talisman making comments along the way, me not doing anything, ld and kilga just kinda floating, etc. The only thing I haven't seen is tps making retarded comments. I'm not really suspicious, but I am aware that he's wearing a different colored hat this game.

          They're mostly filled with TWG and jTWG history talk...which, some is useful since everybody has somebody that they know absolutely nothing about, but most is a waste of reading. However, one thing I did notice is that Day 1 of TWG26 is going to be forever remembered as RAWR IGGY day. It's very obvious that he's trying to be a useful human, or he's trying to look human enough to go undetected. Since this is his first TWG, I would think that if he were a wolf, the natural tendency would be to back off and go unnoticed. But he went in a completely different direction, and is taking the more difficult route of being a wolf. For somebody so fresh, I would think that his current actions prove him to be human.

          On a sidenote, I have something I'm curious about, so I'd like to ask talisman something:

          (11:12:02 PM): who all have you talked to so far? Iggy911Mc (11:12:28 PM): um u the most, fojar, tps, LD, and just started with kilga stressreliefball (11:12:40 PM): ok
          Why does it matter?
          hi

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #65
            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            if you read the whole convo you'll see that he continually will reference other conversations he's in. I was just curious/impressed by the fact that he was being so proactive. I go on then to say that if anyone says anything interesting/suspicious in the convos to be sure and post it. He replies that nothing really has except perhaps something with fojar, which I guess is why he then posted that convo.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #66
              Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
              Gut feeling says that LD and vash are the wolves, but no proof. I still see vash as the biggest wolf for now.
              ROFL

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                LD, glad to see you're being so helpful.

                Hans, my early comments re: non-random roles are all tied together (the ones your quote). I was lazy and didn't feel like going back and double checking who started the comments in the thread, so I posted the 1st part. Then talisman posts the convo with you, and you bring up the non-random roles nonsense, so I naturally assume you started it and post that so others can be aware how retarded it is and who started it. Then talisman corrects me that HE started it and you were only commenting about it after the fact in the convo... so of course I give the "lol my bad" against you, but give the evil eye to talisman instead. make sense?

                Lastly, I'm going to throw a vote on Mead. Someone asked me over AIM while I was out if I thought anyway was human more than 50/50... and atm there is only one. The person Mead is attacking. Therefore Mead gets my vote. Especially his latest post... the information he calls against iggy is so stretched and out of character for a jTWGer in his 1st TWG... its not even funny.
                RIP

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  damnit tass I was just about to vote for mead. Here's a convo with tps in which I discuss my feelings (as of yesterday, before the even sketchier post he made about iggy. times are central):

                  stressreliefball (3:37:50 PM): brief twg question: does anyone in the game so far strike you as being more human than just 50/50 undecided?
                  Tps7910 (3:38:19 PM): More human?
                  Tps7910 (3:38:24 PM): or more wolfish
                  stressreliefball (3:38:27 PM): human
                  stressreliefball (3:38:37 PM): could take both though I guess
                  stressreliefball (3:38:43 PM): if you have suspicions as well
                  Tps7910 (3:39:56 PM): Wolf-Vash,You| Human- no one
                  stressreliefball (3:40:13 PM): mmk
                  stressreliefball (3:40:56 PM): for my part I lean towards human on iggy, fojar, vash, you, and tass
                  stressreliefball (3:41:11 PM): some I feel more strongly about than others
                  stressreliefball (3:41:41 PM): for wolf I lean slightly towards mead a little
                  Tps7910 (3:41:50 PM): same
                  Tps7910 (3:41:55 PM): you vash and mead are my top 3
                  Tps7910 (3:48:10 PM): But, you are the lowest on my list
                  Tps7910 (3:48:17 PM): Actually, Mead IM'd me earlier
                  stressreliefball (3:48:29 PM): and?
                  stressreliefball (3:49:09 PM): did something happen in that convo that made you suspect him more/less or something?
                  Tps7910 (3:49:19 PM): I had to go at the time
                  Tps7910 (3:49:20 PM): something about "Don't post this online"
                  Tps7910 (3:49:27 PM): then, he started telling me about something, but I forget
                  Tps7910 (3:49:30 PM): it had to do with his post
                  Tps7910 (3:49:31 PM): oh
                  Tps7910 (3:49:33 PM): thats right
                  Tps7910 (3:49:45 PM): it had to do with Tasuke or someone
                  Tps7910 (3:49:52 PM): fitting in with something
                  stressreliefball (3:50:12 PM): I see
                  stressreliefball (3:50:33 PM): the main reason I leaned towards him a little is that I found his first post to be rather awkward
                  Tps7910 (3:50:55 PM): Yeah
                  stressreliefball (3:51:02 PM): it's the kind of classic post a wolf would make when they're worried about how they're going to come off
                  stressreliefball (3:51:18 PM): I mean, humans have been known to make similar posts, but that's all that's really stuck out to me so far

                  That posted I would dig talking to mead online a little about his suspicions and who he thinks is human, etc. Unfortunately I'm going to be rather busy today so we'll see if I can get in that convo before the deadline.

                  PS to everyone: I know I IM'd a few people with the "who do you think is human" question and I think it's an easier one to answer (well maybe not necessarily) than "who do you think is suspicious". So... I'd like to kindly ask that everyone respond to that query, even if you don't have much to go on or only feel very slightly about it. (For the record my thoughts are in the convo, as are tps', tass just posted his, and kilga said he hadn't been following closely enough when I asked him).

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #69
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    right now i feel like hans is a human, and probably talisman.

                    i kind of think iggy is a human, although he pulled one over on me last game, which was partly cirucmstance (the seer brought him into our circle) but he also did a really good job of never being suspicious, at least not to me... so i dont know if i trust him yet.

                    and that's about it for right now.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      Friendly reminder... day ends TONIGHT at 10pm est.

                      Don't forget to vote.

                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                        Hmm... Deadline today.

                        Have fun scrambling at 5 minutes to the deadline. I might not be able to make it since my mom has decided that she needs the computer today for homework (convenient, eh?)

                        Anyway, as if it really matters, here's a voting guide:

                        mead1(1)- Tasselfoot

                        Yet to vote:
                        FoJaR, iggymatrixcounter, vashthestampede0987, Tps222, lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman, Tasuke, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo, mead1

                        Guys, vote more, or you're all going to be raped. I don't think it'd be too outrageous of me to boot players for innnactivity.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                          for now i'm putting a vote on tasuke.

                          it's mostly a gut feeling, but i'll be out and about tonight, and may or may not make it back/change my vote.

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #73
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                            Oh crap, 10pm? Dammit dammit dammit. I have class from 4:30 to 7:15 and I have no idea who to vote for. I'll read over the thread once I come back and hopefully somebody will stand out, but damn, the deadline snuck up on me. xD
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #74
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                              Afro, I put a vote on vash if you didn't see it.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #75
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                                rofl, I told him on AIM iggy, but since I won't be able to access TWG due to homework and family visiting tonight I'll put my vote on Iggy. No other vote seems to be good because if I were to vote for Mead then it'd put him in a 2 vote lead.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...