TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #256
    man shit... now I'm starting to question whether it's really kilga/ld or if it's kilga/x or some other possibilty. If eb is a wolf he will win the "Best Job of Flying Under the Radar" award from me in the post game.

    ps if I do get lynched, you all owe me an apology/blowjob in the postgame.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #257
      Originally posted by talisman
      I'd demand kilga before ld though... kilga would have a much better ability/chance to wriggle out of it on the last day.
      What, you don't want last day discussion?

      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      PS: I think it's funny how we get rid of pips so people will be more willing to die for the sake of the team, but people are still like "well if you're gonna do that, lynch the other guy first!" Greedy greedy...
      Well hey, I know what I am, and I don't know what LD is, so if it came down to the two of us I'd much rather he go. >_>
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #258
        wait I'm dumb... alternating doesn't work.

        it will be lynch me
        wolf hans/nforcer
        lynch kilga
        wolf nforcer/hans
        lynch tass
        wolf mini
        KiB between ld and eb

        That's lame as hell... I want to win, and I'm not about to let myself be sacrificed for only a fifty fifty chance.
        I think the point of alternating was so that we wouldn't end up with a situation like this (let's assume Kilga/LD is the wolf pair):

        8 people Day 4, 2 wolves
        lynch talis
        wolf hans/nforcer (Why only those 2 btw? Does mini have a phantom, too?)
        6 people Day 5, 2 wolves
        lynch LD
        wolf hans/nforcer
        4 people Day 6, 2 wolves
        Humans are screwed.

        Since Hans is SO CONFIDENT that it's one of those 2 pairs, if we lynch one of each then by Day 6 it should be 4 people with 1 wolf left, that one wolf being one of the people in those 2 pairs. If we were to take out each pair separately then we'd have a 2 wolves voting for 1 human, 2 humans voting for 1 wolf KiB situation. With the alternating route, we take out one of each then choose who seems more likely (Tass, in this case, would probably be the choice) and lynch them. Then, if we're wrong, we have a 1v1 situation KiB. Basically, the only reason this strategy works is because Hans is SO set on you 4 as the only possibilities. If he's wrong, we're screwed, but based on his past gut instinct powers, I'm willing to follow him with this.

        Speaking of which, is that basically all we're going on right now? Hans's gut? I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Hans said in the past that he'd never vote purely off of that, but it seems that's what we're doing now. Or maybe I just missed the BIG EVIDENCE that is so convicting? I dunno, I just hope this works out...
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #259
          Arge

          You're all idiots.

          EB attacked me because I voted Tass, I'm playing dumb, and Tass was in the hot seat. This is a classic wolf save wolf move, considering I'm playing like an idiot this game, and it wouldn't look too suspicoius for a wolf to defend a wolf.

          Too bad I caught it.

          Tass needs to die, I can't stress this enough. It's TWG folks, he's always a wolf when I say he is, and I (and random.org) say he's a wolf. Talisman is not, this is my only serious comment of the game, if you can't see through Tass's lies, I deserve to die (in TWG).

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #260
            Except I haven't been on the hot seat for 24+ hours... which makes your entire statement null and void.

            AND you keep feeling the need to remind all of us that your prophecies are curtosy of a random number generator. I'm surprised you didn't predict that YOU were a wolf, under the circumstances.

            Lets also not forget the fact that even still... you have yet to give the slightest bit of that little thing we in the "biz" like to call EVIDENCE. 1 little sentence trying to condemn the one person voting for you doesn't count... especially when it seems your true motive is to continue your bowing before the god named random.org.
            RIP

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #261
              And I've voted you every day since the beginning of the game (well, except that one day ) because you've been fairly silent and I was trying to make you talk. I thought maybe it worked when you posted a little so I switched to Vash, who also hadn't been posting. I know I haven't been the most active (mostly because I'm super confused in the early days of the game), but good lord, LD, your activity is just horrid.

              And when did you even attack Tass? All you've been doing is just following orders, from what I can tell. That is, until now, when you've decided to go against the plan that everybody else seems pretty agreed upon.

              PS: OH NO ME AND TASS BOTH DEFENDED OURSELVES AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE BROUGHT UP SOME OF THE SAME POINTS WE MUST BE WOLVES OH NO BETTER LYNCH US NOW!!
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #262
                Originally posted by eb
                Speaking of which, is that basically all we're going on right now? Hans's gut? I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Hans said in the past that he'd never vote purely off of that, but it seems that's what we're doing now. Or maybe I just missed the BIG EVIDENCE that is so convicting? I dunno, I just hope this works out...
                Yeah... there was no evidence. Just that tass and I agreed with each other, and that maybe that meant we were wolves together, and then it snowballed.

                Now this is interesting with ld coming out and saying that he thinks I'm human (he also IMed me saying as much). Clearly a different stance from kilga. Could be last minute separation, could be genuine. Someone mentioned to me (tass?) that ld asked kilga who to vote for day one (kilga told tass this). Doesn't seem like something wolf partners tell other people about.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #263
                  I gotta jet.... weekly travel back to Philly. I won't be around until after 10.

                  Kilga. I've defended Talisman all game, I won't stop now... even though I've managed to effectively get him lynched instead of me.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #264
                    NotSoFarOff: eb
                    NotSoFarOff: switch your vote to talisman

                    As much as I hate to "pull an LD", he is the alliance leader and all.
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #265
                      VOTES:
                      Tasselfoot (1) - lightdarkness
                      Talisman (4) - HansSky, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo, evilbutterfly
                      Kilgamayan (2) - Talisman, Tasselfoot

                      LEFT TO VOTE:
                      nforcer06164

                      There is less than 10 minutes left. Nforcer, do something quick.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #266
                        I have reasons for waiting, Afro.

                        Okay, my post about the "systematic lynch" pretty much sparked off discussion of everything I wanted to say. I'm looking at this order, though: talis-ld-tass-kilga. So, I don't know what's going to happen for sure, but hopefully that will all come to us within the next few days. I don't like the fact that our crucial vote will potentially come down to the final day, but it's our best (and possibly only good) option right now.

                        I'm starting to repeat myself, so let's just get this day overwith. Sorry, Talisman, but this is the way it has to be.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #267
                          K. Insta.

                          Yadda yadda.

                          Whatever.

                          Talisman has been instalynched.

                          I don't feel like dealing with this right now, so story for tonight is gonna be combined with tomorrow morning story. I hope you don't mind.

                          Actually, I don't care. I'm doing it anyway.

                          By the way, PM. Now plz.

                          EDIT@10:30:
                          I got bored

                          Story now:

                          "Ok guys," said Hans. "I have a systematic plan to kill everyone."

                          Everyone: "This sounds like a really good idea, even though it will lead to my eventual death!"

                          How many more days are there? like 2? Is that right?

                          Whatever.

                          Anyway, Hans thought it was a good idea to start the killing with Tass. Then Tass talked him out of it. Then Hans wanted to kill Talisman. I'm not sure what happened there. Admittedly, I didn't actually read most of those posts. They seemed to all be one person saying one if-then and the other saying it was wrong and saying one of their own if-thens. Lather, rinse, repeat.

                          Silly.

                          There were a few nay-sayers, of course. Depsite Hans's change of plans, LD was still adamant about Tass, and Tass and Talis seemed to think the one who deserved to die was Kilga.

                          I had known that Talisman was going to be the one to die every since mid day when Hans switched to him. However, I didn't foresee the last minute insta that came thanks to nforcer. I'd recomend that those who hadn't voted yet thank nforcer, but nforcer was the last to vote. That's ok though; no phantoms for today. It's too bad that eb, kilga, and LD have already gotten their share of phantoms, though.

                          Once again, Talisman has been killed. It is now night 5. This next day will begin no later than 10 PM EST tomorrow night, if not earlier. I'd like to get it moving right after school, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind that either.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #268
                            GG.

                            No kill again.

                            Second time for two guardian saves in one game, right? Fantastic!

                            I dunno. I have no story to tell. Just pretend I told some funny anecdote here.

                            ---

                            It is now Day 5. No one was wolfed. Day will end Sunday night at 10 PM EST.

                            FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
                            Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
                            nforcer06164 (nforcer06164)
                            iggymatrixcounter (iggy911Mc)
                            vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
                            Tps222 (Tps7910)
                            lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
                            evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
                            HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
                            Talisman (stressreliefball)
                            Tasuke (tasuke1382)
                            Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                            MiniNeo (Min1ne0)
                            mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)

                            Seven players left. Four for instalynch. lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, and Kilgamayan all have 1 phantom each.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #269
                              This save was extremely important for the last day. Instead of it being 1v1, it'll be 2 vs 1, and we don't have to worry about KiB for the game.

                              Let's make this a quick day, ld.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #270
                                lightdarkness it is, then.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...