TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #136
    RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    eb is a wulf u guyz

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #137
      Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      Afro's offical day2 guide to repost for next pageĀ®
      Tasuke(1) - FoJaR
      FoJaR(1) - Tasuke
      lightdarkness(1) - evilbutterfly
      evilbutterfly(1) - lightdarkness

      Yet to vote:
      EVERYONE ELSE

      It's a 4 way tie. Let's see if we can make it a tie between everyone in the game. That would be fun.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #138
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        More like afro's guide to revenge voting.

        I'm still undecided... considering both tasuke and tps fairly strongly but there's not too much hard evidence out there either way. It is kind of interesting to look at when tasuke decides to let his text wrap naturally and when he doesn't, but that might be reading too far into things.

        ps a convo with ld had before/during/after his vote there:

        stressreliefball (4:59:47 PM): you know what would be cool...
        stressreliefball (4:59:51 PM): you doing something in twg
        lightdarkness42 (4:59:55 PM): nah
        lightdarkness42 (4:59:56 PM): not cool
        stressreliefball (5:00:01 PM):
        stressreliefball (5:00:14 PM): have you thought at all about the game?
        lightdarkness42 (5:00:21 PM): not at all
        stressreliefball (5:00:51 PM): I don't mean this is a mean way but maybe you should sit the next one out if you can't commit at least a little bit to it
        lightdarkness42 (5:01:09 PM): I didn't even want to play in this one
        stressreliefball (5:01:20 PM): someone asked you to sign up?
        lightdarkness42 (5:01:24 PM): about 4 or 5
        lightdarkness42 (5:01:32 PM): buggin me, so I said "Fuck it" and signed up
        stressreliefball (5:01:37 PM): I see
        lightdarkness42 (5:01:48 PM): but fine
        lightdarkness42 (5:01:49 PM): I'll try
        stressreliefball (5:01:53 PM): yay
        lightdarkness42 (5:07:06 PM): Just so you know
        lightdarkness42 (5:07:07 PM): eb is a wolf
        stressreliefball (5:07:22 PM): you think?
        lightdarkness42 (5:07:28 PM): Yup
        stressreliefball (5:07:40 PM): what makes you think so?
        stressreliefball (5:07:55 PM): his voting you twice in a row?
        lightdarkness42 (5:08:14 PM): Him voting me period
        lightdarkness42 (5:09:09 PM): and I'm still convinced tass is one
        lightdarkness42 (5:09:13 PM): based on the fact that he is tass
        lightdarkness42 (5:09:15 PM): and nothing else
        stressreliefball (5:09:43 PM): it would be hilarious if they turn out to be tass and eb
        stressreliefball (5:10:04 PM): and you managed to pick them out with sheer luck
        stressreliefball (5:10:10 PM): I would give you mass props
        lightdarkness42 (5:10:12 PM): it's not sheer luck dude...
        lightdarkness42 (5:10:18 PM): IT'S RANDOM.ORG!
        stressreliefball (5:10:23 PM): haha
        stressreliefball (5:10:48 PM): ps if you're a wolf and you win this game by being inactive as hell...
        stressreliefball (5:10:52 PM): well that will annoy me

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #139
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          Sticking my vote to Fojar, well basically the same reason as Day 1 >_>

          I guess my "not having an opinion" personality had made me very suspicious to someone. Well, you see, I am kinda scared in voicing my own opinion (or doesn't have anything to add to what is already there) So let me see if I can find something by reading the thread over again.

          PS Sorry if my choice of vocabulary confuses you guys, english is not my first language >_>

          Comment

          • MiniNeo
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 454

            #140
            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            Hm. Tps222.

            I will quote Kilga:

            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
            Originally posted by Tps222
            Uh, my suspicions on mead in no way relate to my night 1 kill comment. Mead is a totally different subject.
            Originally posted by Tps222
            IMO, the most obvious person to kill fish could be mead, mainly because they have met IRL and are g-bin buds. This is leading me to believe he is not a wolf.
            huhwha
            Inconsistency? (sp) He then voted mead, realizes someone is attacking him, and changes vote immediately. Okay.

            Also to LD:
            Day one voting reason: Iggy pressed me too hard on aim.
            Day two voting reason: Em... no reason.

            Well? I can understand kilga not helping too much on Day 1 but... aren't everyone suppose to be serious now? Or are you just trying to act like you are stupid and fly under the radar?

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #141
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              Hans bugged me on AIM (I've been out since 2...) that I didn't reply to his post...


              so, you quoted the line where I made an error to Talisman then said "shut up" to him before he replyed.... have you ever heard of the function on AIM that shows you when someone is typing? Yea. Talisman was typing, I saw, figured he was going to correct me, so I corrected myself.

              Hopefully that explains it.

              And I have no explanation for Talisman and I agreeing with each other.... great minds think alike?
              RIP

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #142
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                actually that's weird because I definitely have that feature turned off... I thought you were just correcting yourself, although it is true that I was about to mention that 26 - 5 = 21.

                ps minineo if you want to vote tps you'll have to bold his name.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #143
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  TasselFoot: type.
                  TasselFoot: cause it shows up...
                  stressreliefball: typing typing tyipng typing typing
                  *** Auto-response sent to stressreliefball: Arcade games with rankings! http://www.ffrcade.com
                  stressreliefball: did it show up?
                  TasselFoot: no...
                  stressreliefball: well I do have that feature turned off
                  stressreliefball: and when I checked just a second ago it was still off
                  TasselFoot: weird. i recall seeing it. perhaps i'm incorrect, but the logic was the same. i assumed you were going to correct me, so I did it first.




                  guess I'm incorrect on that front, but as I said... i KNOW the logic is what I was thinking at the time. my mistake.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #144
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    ok so I don't think I'm going to be back before the deadline (dinner followed by arrested development), so here goes a feeble attempt at voting. I haven't been this evenly divided among potential options ever... probably because no one posted anything.

                    Anyways, coin flip between tps and tasuke (two who I didn't lean either way on... minineo came off more human than not in his last couple of posts) came to tasuke. I don't really feel that strongly about it... I mean it's not hard at all to find evidence to support the vote (his vote on kilga, his "uh take my vote of fojar if other people start voting him", his position change on whether it's two vets or one vet and one jtwger, etc) it's just hard to say whether that's the result of him being new (is he young? like 13-15?) or being really bad at being a wolf, or what.

                    before I go here's the rest of that brief convo with tass:

                    stressreliefball (6:03:19 PM): so votewise... what are you looking at right now?
                    TasselFoot (6:03:27 PM): mini or ld.
                    stressreliefball (6:03:48 PM): reasoning?
                    TasselFoot (6:04:47 PM): i see ld trying too hard to not care. and mini using a n00b cover to skate by on no posting and weak votes.
                    TasselFoot (6:05:08 PM): i can't exactly make a big elaborate case on either, as they aren't being too vocal.
                    stressreliefball (6:05:25 PM): yeah, that's pretty much the case with everyone
                    TasselFoot (6:05:50 PM): you and i have been vocal. *shrugs*
                    stressreliefball (6:06:08 PM): maybe that's why hans is after us
                    TasselFoot (6:06:26 PM): let him. i have nothing to hide.
                    stressreliefball (6:06:36 PM): yeah I feel the same way

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #145
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      Ok, back from innactivity land.

                      Talked with Hans earlier, we discussed the possibility of Tass and Talisman being wolves. Mainly because of the continous agreeing between the two, and the numerous posts and conversations posted that yell "Hey everyone, I'm human"!. At first, I wasn't going to pursue this, as I wanted to investigate it a bit more, but as I re-looked over the list, I didn't see anyone more suspicious towards me than Talisman. I'll be on AIM shortly if you want to discuss this.

                      Mini, you are half-right. When I made the post talking about how my comment on day 1 had no effect or whatever, I forgot what that comment consisted of. I quickly realized my error, and changed my vote. I know it looked suspicious, but I liked my thinking. Meh.

                      Vote is subject to change after I'm done eatting and I re-think the valuability of keeping acting players around, human or not.

                      Comment

                      • MiniNeo
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 454

                        #146
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                        Oh, Tailsman I am not voting for tps yet >_> My vote is still on fojar since none of them have replyed and I think fojar is more suspicious.

                        Comment

                        • MiniNeo
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 454

                          #147
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                          Oh what the heck submitted post while i was posting =<

                          Okay, I don't know how to convince you Tass, but I REALLY have nothing to add to most of the issues you guys are debating here. I know this can be easily a lie but, trust me >_>.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #148
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                            Afro's offical day2 guide to a whole lot less KiBĀ®
                            Tasuke(2) - FoJaR, talisman
                            FoJaR(2) - Tasuke, minineo
                            lightdarkness(1) - evilbutterfly
                            evilbutterfly(1) - lightdarkness
                            talisman(1) - Tps222

                            Yet to vote:
                            Tasselfoot, vashthestampede0987, HansSky, Kilgamayan

                            About 2 more hours, guys.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #149
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                              Voting for him made LD do something, let's try vash this time. I bet he'd wolf me first if he was a wolf (cuz we talked about it before game and I was like "lol I'll have Chris make me a wolf and then I'll wolf you rofl rofl rofl" and he was like "nuhuh I'll wolf you first lollololo" or something retarded like that), though, so he's probably not, but just because 1 wolf would wanna kill me doesn't mean both would. I'm not exactly very helpful. x___x

                              On the subject of Tass/talis (OHNOES T NAMES THEY MUST BE WOLF BUDDIES!!!), I figure even if they are wolves, they're at least being helpful. If we lose either of them this game will be such a terrible mess of inactivity that it wouldn't even be funny. Thus, I say you people that are suspicious of them should hold off, at least for now.
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #150
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                                I personally prefer to vote for the people who I think are wolves. Talisman.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...