TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasuke
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1671

    #91
    RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    Kilgamayan 'Cuz he and LD don't contribute anything and I needed someone to vote.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #92
      RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      I never contribute much of anything on Day 1.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #93
        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        Lawl. Just to make sure I don't miss my deadline

        Fojar

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #94
          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          hey Mini, ld, Kilga... do you 3 have any desire to play this game? Or are you just going to make worthless posts, meaningless votes, and cost us this game?
          RIP

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #95
            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            Well I’m changing my vote to mead I can’t wait for mead to actually help me out before the day is over and let me die, but that’s fine. I know it’s mostly a survival thing (hopefully, a lot of votes still uncounted for though) but still talisman brought up a good point about the “focus” of mead’s posts. Also mead’s whole “I’ll laugh at you all in post game” makes it seem that he voted me because I am most definitely a wolf when he early said his vote on me was stretched. I guess he’s as good a pick as vash but this way I have a better chance to live.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #96
              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              Oh dear, I have less than 15 minutes.

              Tasuke it is then. I was suspicious of Tps but he's alleviated himself for now. Tasuke's vote for me is more or less what I was looking for from someone - don't do much and give a wolf an easy Day 1 target.

              I never do much of anything on Day 1 not only because I'm not good at the serious in-depth analysis that you get from the likes of Tass and talisman, but because I want to see what it draws from other people. In three consecutive games at BMS it drew a wolf to vote for me and we caught them all three times, so here's hoping for that again.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • MiniNeo
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 454

                #97
                RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                Yeaaaah. I consider the reason I provided in the last page good enough for day 1.

                Don't know about Kilga or LD though.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #98
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  hey Mini, ld, Kilga... do you 3 have any desire to play this game? Or are you just going to make worthless posts, meaningless votes, and cost us this game?
                  20+ games and you still don't understand how I work? C'mon, man, you're smarter than that.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #99
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    Votes:
                    mead1(2)- Tasselfoot, Talisman
                    Tasuke(1)- FoJaR
                    vashthestampede0987(2)- iggymatrixcounter, Tps222
                    iggymatrixcounter(2)- vashthestampede0987, mead1
                    lightdarkness(1)- evilbutterfly
                    FoJaR(1)- MiniNeo
                    Kilgamayan(1)- Tasuke

                    Yet to vote:
                    lightdarkness, HansSky, Kilgamayan

                    About 6 minutes left. Come on guys. I don't want to have to give out phantoms.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #100
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      Changed my vote again afro...... read above
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #101
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Votes:
                        mead1(3)- Tasselfoot, Talisman, iggymatrixcounter
                        Tasuke(1)- FoJaR, Kilgamayan
                        vashthestampede0987(1)- Tps222
                        iggymatrixcounter(2)- vashthestampede0987, mead1
                        lightdarkness(1)- evilbutterfly
                        FoJaR(1)- MiniNeo
                        Kilgamayan(1)- Tasuke

                        Yet to vote:
                        lightdarkness, HansSky
                        Um... That's what it should be. I think. Hah.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #102
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                          That is correct, aside from the fact that my vote gives Tasuke 2. >_>
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #103
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                            20+ games and I've hated how you play, and have called you on it 20+ times. C'mon man.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #104
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                              Okay. I'm going to pretty much solidify this..mead. I wanted to vote tps just for his sketchiness, but I can't really justify a vote with that. So my next best choice is mead. His attacking of iggy alone is enough for my vote...uh...I need to post this now.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #105
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                                iggy

                                pressed me too hard on aim

                                Comment

                                Working...