TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #181
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    Originally posted by talisman
    Right now I'm looking decently hard at both vash and tps on the theory that it's likely at least one wolf voted for me. Neither one of them fits well with mead being a wolf, unless we assume vash/mead were really dumb as wolves and held basically the exact same opinions/voting day one. tps could fit with mead, but only if you assume that he was trying to get major separation between himself and mead by first mentioning him as a suspicion and second by almost putting the third vote on him. Also that he would mention his wolf partner in his first post.

    Now, on their own, I think the case is decently even between both of them. I lean towards tps a little because vash has some little things going in his favor. For example his contacting me after my first post (which I already mentioned), and his response in the fojar thread, although I guess both of those could have been faked. It might be notable to point out that in fojar's thread he put "the wolf list" instead of "my wolf list".
    My reasoning from before ^

    After that pm thing, I'm not sure exactly where that leaves things with my views on tps... but I think it makes him seem more human. I think. Lot's of confusing possibilities surround it.

    Vash was my next highest suspicion... but all the evidence against him assumes that he is playing a really bad game as a wolf. Not saying he isn't capable of playing a really bad game as a wolf, but I don't know. When they stick out that much it gives me pause. That said the other alternatives are too hard to distinguish between because THEY DON'T FUCKING POST. aka ld, minineo, probably someone else. So... vash really pretty much is the best option right now.

    ...though I swear to god if the wolves end up winning this game by pure inactivity I'm going to demand we enforce some kind of post minimum. Because that isn't even cool.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #182
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      XD The fact that two people are even posting/voting for me (Not including nforcer because he just got here) is hilarious. I just think Talisman and Tass are trying to get the activity going due to them bheing wolves. GG if I'm right and I get lynched rofl. TWG isn't a top priority right now because my teacher's are fucking retarded and can't teach for shit. So, I'll go for Tass tonight just because "i lyk 2 vot randum n i r dum"
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #183
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        who do you think is a wolf hans?
        RIP

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #184
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          erm... and why not vash?
          RIP

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #185
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            Also, thanks Vash... of everyone who has voted, I'm the ONE who didn't vote you. So you vote me...

            if I was an ass like alot of the people in this game, I'd revenge vote. Good thing for you i'm not... but voting me is not so smart if you're trying to save yourself.
            RIP

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #186
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              Tass, I know you're not an ass like myself and others, but I'm basically a dead man and I feel that my vote wouldn't really effect this in any other way. I'm sure that even if everyone were to look at this and be like "OSHI, WE NEED TO VOTE SO WE DUN GET FANTUM!" my death would be inevitable. I'm going to stick with this because you and Talisman are up on my list. (You're just the stronger of the two so I chose you)
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #187
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                Afro's guide to blah blah blah whatever
                Kilgamayan (.1) - Phantom
                vashthestampede0987 (4) - Tps222, nforcer06164, Kilgamayan, Talisman
                MiniNeo (1) - Tasselfoot
                Tasselfoot (1) - vashthestampede0987

                Left to vote:
                lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman, MiniNeo

                Looks like 2 away from instalynch on Vash.

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #188
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  Well, Tass. You voted me on the reason of inactivity, I am sure there is people more inactive than me. (LD? Where the hell is he anyways) And on the reason "stated yesterday". Well you kinda didn't have any reason except for me voted fojar (?) and inactivity. (<----)

                  Call this a revenge vote but

                  Tass

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #189
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    How about this.... I'll call you a fucking retard. A no brained, unoriginal, uncapable of thinking for himself idiot. You do not belong in TWG, regardless of your role. You have been less than helpful... again regardless of your role. You're inactive, your votes are not thoughtout and full of self interest.

                    Its jTWGers like you that give them all a bad name. Its Fish and Iggy who give them a good name.

                    I'll do my damndest to make sure you never play a TWG again after this.

                    Pathetic.




                    And, how about this... my reasoning for voting you: extreme inactivity (yes, LD. But LD has shown this level of inactivity over a number of games... therefore it is not out of character for him and more understandable, although it still pisses me off), your tendency to not think about your votes and purely "revenge" vote 2 days in a row and had a worthless day 1 vote... aka, 0/3, the fact that the only remotely NEAR evidence you've even in the entire game was vague, short, and directed towards 1 person... not to mention you didn't follow that up past the 1 post.

                    You've done NOTHING to be helpful, you're votes are without merit, and if you aren't a wolf... you certainly are being distracting towards finding the real wolf or wolves left.

                    Now either start being helpful or go choke on a urinal cake.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #190
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      Your reason for not voting LD for inactivity is because he was always like that. Well, I am always like that too ^__^ look at the past jtwgs I play, though I doubt you read them cause you consider yourself too good as a twg player to deal with small time stuff like jtwg.

                      Purely "revenge" votes 2 days in a row. Nope, just one. Both the previous day I voted for fojar. Once for his "gut instinct" (pretty much like me but he just says "oh i think that and thats a wolf") and... again for that. Not like I am revenging or anything. He didn't even talk to me or directly argue with me on issues.

                      Not following up: Yeah. Because he is replaced by nforcer and I think I don't need to peg him on reasons such as "gut instinct" when he didn't do it. Plus my reason is weak, as you stated.

                      You kind of exploded at me too, just because of one votes towards you. Hm.

                      PS whats wrong with urinal cake? They are sweet and smells good and leaves a good aftertaste in your mouth.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #191
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later.

                        Afro's guide to last second voting (hopefully, or else there will be mass phantoms)
                        Kilgamayan (.1) - Phantom
                        vashthestampede0987 (4) - Tps222, nforcer06164, Kilgamayan, Talisman
                        MiniNeo (1) - Tasselfoot
                        Tasselfoot (2) - vashthestampede0987, MiniNeo

                        Left to vote:
                        lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman

                        2 away from insta. ~15 minutes left.

                        I probably won't be around to end the day at 10. I'll trust you all to stop posting at 10.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #192
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later.

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot

                          And, how about this... my reasoning for voting you: extreme inactivity (yes, LD. But LD has shown this level of inactivity over a number of games... therefore it is not out of character for him and more understandable, although it still pisses me off), your tendency to not think about your votes and purely "revenge" vote 2 days in a row and had a worthless day 1 vote... aka, 0/3, the fact that the only remotely NEAR evidence you've even in the entire game was vague, short, and directed towards 1 person... not to mention you didn't follow that up past the 1 post.
                          You said it yourself, he's jTWGer. You pretty said that he has the IQ of a rock, so that would make him an idiot, not a wolf.

                          Now either start being helpful or go choke on a urinal cake.
                          rofl

                          Now seriously. I have not backed off on my feelings from Day 2 at all. I felt that it since neither of you two was killed made it a complete waste of a day and completely fucked up my strategy. Regardless, I still think you guys are wolves, if only one of you are. Right now I'm leaning more towards Tass.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #193
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming la

                            this was sent to Hans... he isn't replying to me.



                            TasselFoot: why are you voting me.
                            TasselFoot: and idiot and wolf are NOT mutually exclusive
                            TasselFoot: i think the only reason you jumped off talisman and only me is that i had 2 votes and talisman has none. if he had 2, you'd vote him. i'm not a wolf, i don't think talisman is a wolf... and you, the only confirmed human, are going to fuck everything to hell by being stupid and attacking the 2 most active players.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #194
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming la

                              I'll be honest, I've shared the same feelings as Hans since about the middle of Day 2, and if I had been paying proper attention talisman would not have seen Night 3. I chalk that one up entirely to me not having my priorities straight.

                              This game simply hasn't felt right. The constant agreements, the simple brushing-off of any suspicions (until now), the kill pattern and subsequent switch to Hans, the leaving the bait I provided you tonight alone.

                              Sorry, Tass, but your actions and talisman's actions have simply made you too large of a threat to ignore for any longer, and the further we go without offing you guys the less chance we'll have to do it at all. If I'm going to go down, I'd rather do it in a blaze of glory.

                              If Hans is playing me for a fool, then he has me good, and I need to seriously rethink whether I will continue to play this game afterward.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #195
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming la

                                vash


                                save myself
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...