TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #241
    Hans, if you are ABSOLUTELY SURE that the wolf pair is either tass/talis or ld/kilga, we could work through this systematically. I mean, it'd bring it down to the last day, but we might get something out of it. If indeed one of those pair is true, or one contains a wolf, we have four left on the last day (three human, one wolf) and thereby we could make a decision.

    Though it's not really helpful towards reaching an end, it may be the strategy we need to see this out. Because, if we're wrong about one pair and we take both of them out, then both wolves are alive, and we're gone at the end of the next day.

    Oh crap. There's an emergency medicine dispensing drill for the Police Department right now. I'll finish later tonight.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #242
      It's either tass/talis or kilga/ld.
      plus Kilga is thrown out as a wolf
      What? I don't understand.

      And I think what nforcer is saying seems the safest way to go. Lynch talis (since I guess Tass convinced you guys not to kill him?) then LD/Kilga and decide which of the remaining people is the last wolf. Of course, if you're completely wrong and neither of those pairs are the wolves, we're kinda fucked, but if you're really sure then that's the safest option, isn't it?

      ROFL, Now i'm even more convinced with Random.org's guesstimations.
      gtfo my TWG if you're not gonna even play the game properly.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #243
        Hey, if you guys do decide to go down that path, could you please lynch LD instead of me? At least I've been active and have posted more than random rubbish. >_>
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #244
          K, assuming Hans right that the wolves pairs are either tails/tass and ld/kilga.

          We have 8 people now.

          We lynch tails. 7 people remains.
          Wolf kill one. 6 remains (2 possible wolf)
          We lynch ld/kilga. 5 remains (ONE possible wolf since one from each wolf pair is garenteered dead)
          Wolf kill one. 4 remains.

          Assuming he is not right but we carried out his strategy anyways: We still have a 2 v 2 situation then, so 2 wrong lynching from now on is not going to fuck over the humans yet.

          So yeah. *munches on unrinal cake*

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #245
            I'm down with alternating... we just have to make sure everyone is on the same page with it and that we're reasonably certain going into it about the possibilities/pairings.

            I'd demand kilga before ld though... kilga would have a much better ability/chance to wriggle out of it on the last day.

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #246
              Originally posted by evilbutterfly
              plus Kilga is thrown out as a wolf
              The idea of him is thrown out that he's a wolf. Like out in the open, not in the garbage. K?
              hi

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #247
                I'd demand kilga before ld though... kilga would have a much better ability/chance to wriggle out of it on the last day.
                But doesn't LD have a habit of rushing to vote for somebody and then the wolves jump on that vote and instalynch a human?? I'm fairly sure that such a thing has happened in the past with LD, but I may be remembering things wrong. Regardless, whoever is left alive at the end needs to agree NOT to rush with their voting. It needs to be thoroughly discussed so everybody can decide on who the final lynch will be. If even one person votes early the wolves (if there are 2 left) could jump on it and instalynch one of us people with phantoms.

                Speaking of which, I'm beginning to really regret having gotten a phantom now. If that costs us the game, sorry guys .

                PS: I think it's funny how we get rid of pips so people will be more willing to die for the sake of the team, but people are still like "well if you're gonna do that, lynch the other guy first!" Greedy greedy...
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #248
                  Is Tass dead yet?

                  It's tass and eb guys

                  Comment

                  • MiniNeo
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 454

                    #249
                    So, I probably won't be here tonight when deadline rolls around.

                    In that case, I will follow HansSky's strategy by lynching Tailsman.

                    LD, you just won't stop screwing around won't you =/

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #250
                      1. you already voted me about 2 pages ago.
                      2. hans, your slave master, SPECIFICALLY requested you change from me to talisman
                      3. we ALL have said your retarded random.org predictions are no way of playing TWG. be helpful or boot yourself from the usergroup. I don't think I'm the only one getting fed up with the way you're playing.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #251
                        wait I'm dumb... alternating doesn't work.

                        it will be lynch me
                        wolf hans/nforcer
                        lynch kilga
                        wolf nforcer/hans
                        lynch tass
                        wolf mini
                        KiB between ld and eb

                        That's lame as hell... I want to win, and I'm not about to let myself be sacrificed for only a fifty fifty chance.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #252
                          uh... I'll assume the guardian is still alive...

                          you forget about a possible guard, which becomes more and more likely as we have less and less players.

                          not a certainty, but a possibility...


                          but apart from that, you're correct. Hmm...
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #253
                            or, or, or.... we could go talisman, kilga, ld, tass... same result in the end, but as I'm not a wolf, and I don't think talisman is a wolf.... odds are we'd win w/o the KiB.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #254
                              Tasselfoot (1) - lightdarkness
                              Talisman (3) - HansSky, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo
                              Kilgamayan (1) - Talisman
                              lightdarkness (1) - evilbutterfly

                              Left to vote:
                              Tasselfoot, nforcer06164

                              PLEASE TELL ME IF I MISSED YOUR VOTE. IF I DID AND I AM NOT INFORMED OF IT UNTIL AFTER DEADLINE, THAT WILL HENCEFORTH COUNT AS YOU NOT VOTING.

                              Thank you. That is all.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #255
                                they'll never accept that because eb has a phantom, so you would win against him, and it wouldn't be a KiB.

                                I'm still in favor of lynching kilga first... seeing as how no one has posted any evidence against me all game except "he agrees with tass" and I have posted counterevidence to that theory and evidence for kilga.

                                Comment

                                Working...