TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #151
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    Rofl, k guys, so I fell asleep etc etc and forgot about TWG. Ok, here goes my overdosage nyquil induced theory. Talisman and Tass are the wolves because they aren't really bickering at each other, but they've posted after one another fairly quickly. I haven't really read the thread due to it being so close to vote time and I'm about to leave to help my dad do some errands.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #152
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      that makes so little sense vash, that my head now hurts.

      eb, that logic is dumb... people should ALWAYS attempt to lynch the wolves. so to say that even if talisman and I are the wolves, we should be kept alive because we're active... that is retarded. We should be kept alive because we're being helpful, active, and apart from agreeing with each other all game have done nothing suspicious.

      If anything its only TPS/Hans now "agreeing" with each other that talisman and I are agreeing with each other. So why are you two the suspicious ones?
      RIP

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #153
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        rofl I forgot to vote....(See, this nyquil is fucking with my head rofl) talisman
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #154
          Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          Afro's offical day2 guide to is a vote update even necessary?®
          Tasuke(2) - FoJaR, talisman
          FoJaR(2) - Tasuke, minineo
          vashthestampede0987(1) - evilbutterfly
          evilbutterfly(1) - lightdarkness
          talisman(3) - Tps222, HansSky, vashthestampede0987

          Yet to vote:
          Tasselfoot, Kilgamayan


          A little more than 10 minutes left. If I made a mistake, don't hesitate to tell me.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #155
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            Tasuke(2) - FoJaR, talisman
            FoJaR(2) - Tasuke, minineo
            vashthestampede0987(1) - evilbutterfly
            evilbutterfly(1) - lightdarkness
            talisman(3) - Tps222, HansSky, vashthestampede0987

            Now this is interesting.... clearly my vote has to go to try and save Talisman. Of the people in the game, he's near the top of my human list. That leaves Tasuke and Fojar to vote for.

            Lets ignore that tasuke voted fojar and fojar voted tasuke. talisman voted tasuke and minineo voted fojar.

            tasuke is suspected because of a little weak reasoning, but mostly because of his vote on kilga day 1.
            fojar is suspected because his posts overall have been very substance lacking.

            frankly, i'm at a loss between the two. I'm not flipping a coin like a few others... but I think I have a decent reasoning between the two. I'd rather vote Tasuke because a) I have more trust in talisman than mini... b) Mini was who I was probably going to vote for, and mini voted Fojar. I'd rather vote Fojar because he'll be AWOL in Europe for I'm not so sure how long, but long enough to have an impact on this game....

            as much as I advocate voting off those who are inactive and will continue to be inactive, I feel its the wrong play here. Tasuke is the more likely wolf candidate of the two. They are both possible wolves... but voting for Fojar's future inactivity is a bad reason.

            Tasuke for the save.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #156
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              I-I-I-I-NSTALYNCH

              No... wait. It's not an instalynch.

              It is the end of the day though. If any votes are made after this, they are null.

              I'll have story up shortly.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #157
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                Aw, damn.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #158
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  Tasuke(3) - FoJaR, talisman, Tasselfoot
                  FoJaR(2) - Tasuke, minineo
                  vashthestampede0987(1) - evilbutterfly
                  evilbutterfly(1) - lightdarkness
                  talisman(3) - Tps222, HansSky, vashthestampede0987

                  Kilga didn't vote. He gets a phantom. He was just a bit late it seems too. Too bad.

                  And I'm being told now that I cannot simply randomly pick who gets lynched using a random number generator.

                  Story will have to wait until this KiB gets cleared up.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #159
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    This knife in box sucks. I hate them, all really, but having to host through one sucks more.

                    I was planning on simply randoming it on a number generator, but to be sure it was ok, I asked Tass before hand.

                    "YOU HAVE TO HAVE WITNESSES RAWR! INVITE TWO PEOPLE INTO A AIM CHAT"

                    And I did just that. I started the chat and invited Tass and Kilga, mostly since I as already talking to Tass and Kilga's name was the first one I saw on my buddy list.

                    I sent the invites and waited for my two witnesses to arrive. Tass had some kind of problem though.

                    Eventually he made it in...

                    (10:09:50 PM) TasselFoot has entered the room.
                    Afrobean16 (10:09:52 PM): tass can't get in
                    bjstrattonIM (10:09:56 PM): pwned
                    Afrobean16 (10:09:59 PM):
                    TasselFoot (10:09:59 PM): ok
                    Afrobean16 (10:10:07 PM): so how do I roll this thing?
                    TasselFoot (10:10:15 PM): type: //roll-dice1-sides2
                    Afrobean16 (10:10:30 PM): shouldn't we decide numbers for who gets the lynch before I roll?
                    TasselFoot (10:10:35 PM): yes
                    Afrobean16 (10:10:38 PM): hah
                    Afrobean16 (10:10:47 PM): ok 1 is tasuke and 2 is talisman
                    Afrobean16 (10:10:49 PM): good?
                    bjstrattonIM (10:10:55 PM): Sure
                    TasselFoot (10:11:01 PM): ok
                    OnlineHost (10:11:12 PM): Afrobean16 rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
                    bjstrattonIM (10:11:17 PM): gg
                    Afrobean16 (10:11:19 PM): tasuke then
                    TasselFoot (10:11:28 PM): and post this chat.
                    Afrobean16 (10:11:32 PM): I will
                    bjstrattonIM (10:11:36 PM): FUCK SHIT
                    bjstrattonIM (10:12:14 PM): Make sure that's in the post
                    Afrobean16 (10:12:40 PM): I will

                    That Kilga sure is a card, eh?

                    So, Tasuke is dead. Talisman has been spared.

                    Nice story, huh? I thought so too.

                    ---

                    It is now night 3. Send me PMs or something.

                    And since I'm unsure of FoJaR's ability to participate in the game I'm issuing him a challenge. Contact me. If you do so, you will not be replaced. If you fail to contact me before tomorrow at 10 PM EST (when the next update will be), your spot shall be given to nforcer for the remainder of the game.

                    PS Here's an updated players list:
                    FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
                    Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
                    FoJaR (theeastbaykid)
                    iggymatrixcounter (iggy911Mc)
                    vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
                    Tps222 (Tps7910)
                    lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
                    evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
                    HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
                    Talisman (stressreliefball)
                    Tasuke (tasuke1382)
                    Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                    MiniNeo (Min1ne0)
                    mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)

                    (Wolfing)---(Lynching)

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #160
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      Oops.

                      No kill last night.

                      Too bad. I was really looking forward to typing up a brief thing about it, and now I have nothing to say.

                      That's ok, though. I'll just go play MapleStory for 15 million more hours.

                      And now, I have to worry about there being a weird amount of players left. Thanks a lot.

                      By the way, since FoJaR didn't PM me or contact me at all, he clearly does not have the access to a computer needed for active TWG play. From here on, he'll be replaced by nforcer06164.

                      ---

                      Players list:
                      FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
                      Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
                      nforcer06164 (nforcer06164)
                      iggymatrixcounter (iggy911Mc)
                      vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
                      Tps222 (Tps7910)
                      lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
                      evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
                      HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
                      Talisman (stressreliefball)
                      Tasuke (tasuke1382)
                      Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                      MiniNeo (Min1ne0)
                      mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)

                      (Wolfing)---(Lynching)
                      There are 10 players left. It's 6 for an insta.

                      It is now Day 3. Deadline will be Monday at 10 PM EST.

                      EDIT: just to clarify, lack of kill=successful guarding

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #161
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                        Wow, Day 3 flew by like nothing.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #162
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                          SHH I EDITTED THAT OUT ALREADY

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #163
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                            UH OH I GOT U
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #164
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                              Oh wait, there was no kill because of a successful guarding? Hot damn, I figured it was because someone was trying to frame FoJaR as a wolf.

                              Awesome.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #165
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                                One more clarification in addition to the guarding thing:

                                The one who was saved HAS NOT been informed by me that they were attacked and saved.

                                Comment

                                Working...