TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    That is a dumb jTWG reason Vash... completely without logic. If you think Mead is a wolf, vote him. Don't concern yourself with who has more votes. You want the person you think is a wolf to be wolfed, right? Perhaps I've forgotten something about this game and you DON'T want the wolves killed... oh. Thats right. Only wolves want that....

    Perhaps Vash AND Mead? Seems a stretch, but ya never know.....

    My vote stays on Mead for the time being, but is subject to change based on the next 5 1/2 hours and who votes who.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #77
      Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      Originally posted by Tps222
      Uh, my suspicions on mead in no way relate to my night 1 kill comment. Mead is a totally different subject.
      Originally posted by Tps222
      IMO, the most obvious person to kill fish could be mead, mainly because they have met IRL and are g-bin buds. This is leading me to believe he is not a wolf.
      huhwha
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #78
        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        Jeez guys, this isn't me being forced, this is me trying to contribute.

        And TPS, it was Iggy, not Tasuke. My conversation with TPS was about how I though from all of Iggy's convo's that he was a wolf attempting to discern who the better kills would be. I asked him not to post it because my ultimate plan was to go with someone else's lynching today, and look at the kill to see if it was someone mentioned in any of the convos with him. If my evidence seems a bit stretched, that's because it is. Most day 1 votes are. But I like my reasoning, my vote is going to Iggy

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #79
          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          Afro's totally updated and fixed guide to voting(ps it's also totally original)Ā®
          mead1(1)- Tasselfoot
          Tasuke(1)- FoJaR
          vashthestampede0987(1)- iggymatrixcounter
          iggymatrixcounter(2)- vashthestampede0987, mead1

          Yet to vote:
          Tps222, lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman, Tasuke, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo

          In related news: Tps, LD, eb, hans, talis, tasuke, kilga, and minineo all suck.

          That is all.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #80
            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            In related news: Tps, LD, eb, hans, talis, tasuke, kilga, and minineo all suck.
            This made me LOL.

            Hey Mead... honestly, why the jump on Iggy? About 6 different people have all said he seems human. To me, he seems like a smart young guy first coming into the game (see Fish back a few games), really looking to make a great impressions, and TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY... trying to gather as much information as possible, then making an intelligent vote, and perhaps... just PERHAPS actually help his team win. Even this early, if nothing else, iggy has earned some respect in my eyes.

            While your vote on iggy DOES stand out as unwolfish... just like I didn't jump to vash earlier after his comments/vote, I won't jump quickly here either. I'm interested to see the last minute actions of this day.
            RIP

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #81
              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              Random vote for LD (oh the irony) because I have no idea who the wolves are and I'm about to go eat with people so I have no time. Sorry guys. x___x
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #82
                RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                Afro's totally +1 postcount guide to counting votesĀ®
                mead1(1)- Tasselfoot
                Tasuke(1)- FoJaR
                vashthestampede0987(1)- iggymatrixcounter
                iggymatrixcounter(2)- vashthestampede0987, mead1
                lightdarkness(1)- evilbutterfly

                Yet to vote:
                Tps222, lightdarkness, HansSky, Talisman, Tasuke, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo

                The edit was the formatting. I forgot the first time around. None of the contents of this post were changed.

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #83
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  So yeah, a post totally targetting on Fojar >_>

                  First, you talk about how you think there must be a vet among the wolves. To me, that is like pointing out the obvious and act like you are contributing to the team.

                  Then, a bunch of suspicion that are (to me >_>) without a real reason. Plain gut feelings for all of them?

                  And lastly you throw out a vote to Tasuke, again just because of gut feelings.

                  Well I will just wait for you to defend yourself after you get back.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #84
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    will vote/think after dinner. after just skimming through though... there were a few hugely unjustified votes in there. Even if it's only gut feeling at least explain where you think that feeling is coming from or something. Damn.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #85
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      actually fuck it. mead. I can do this in five minutes.

                      First of all his first post is awkward and forced. It's textbook what you would expect from an uncomfortable wolf, and mead is a self-admittedly bad wolf (I think I recall him saying at one point that when he was a wolf he was just following aperson around). First the little short (unnecessary apology) "oh the game I forgot" then a little brief commentary and even a little premature suspicion. It's the tone and not the content though that makes that post stand out in my mind. It just feels forced; the sentences feel more deliberate than you would expect.

                      Then his post setting up his vote on iggy is hilariously sketchy. First of all it comes out of the blue in the sense that it seemed to me like there was a consensus floating around that iggy was more human than not. Second it sounds every bit and more so forced than his first post.

                      Finally this last post. I'll quote this one:

                      Originally posted by mead
                      Jeez guys, this isn't me being forced, this is me trying to contribute.

                      And TPS, it was Iggy, not Tasuke. My conversation with TPS was about how I though from all of Iggy's convo's that he was a wolf attempting to discern who the better kills would be. I asked him not to post it because my ultimate plan was to go with someone else's lynching today, and look at the kill to see if it was someone mentioned in any of the convos with him. If my evidence seems a bit stretched, that's because it is. Most day 1 votes are. But I like my reasoning, my vote is going to Iggy
                      First of all, notice that how he responds to the "forced" accusation. Now go back and check the thread. Correct me if I'm mistaken... but I don't think the word "forced" is ever mentioned with respect to mead's style anywhere... not even in my convo with tps. I think this is clear evidence that he's displaying more awareness for the way in which his posts are coming off than a human normally would. That's phrased rather imprecisely. Hmm. It's more that by responding to an unspoken accusation it's like he's thinking too much about how he could be accused based on his posts thus far... and humans don't really do that.

                      Second, notice his little plan. Sounds good... but suppose he's a wolf. Well then he just wolfs one of the people iggy singled out and gets him lynched the next day... simple as that. A clever and direct plan to get rid of a helpful yet still lynchable (because of iggy's jtwg-ness) player.

                      Ok that's all I got right now... off to dinner.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #86
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                        Psh, gut feeling on Mead, bandwagon away.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #87
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                          Something about Tps on page 1 strikes me as odd. He's played enough games to know that you can't glean nearly enough useful information from solely a Night 1 kill to produce an accusable or innocent name. Why so quick to point out mead?
                          Ah, you are right, I didn't see the innocence part.

                          Well, that changes my vote to Vash. He was up on my list, because of his attempts to push his jTWG backround and almost use it as an excuse, or a blanket of security.

                          The mead killing fish thing makes too much sense to be true. They talk a lot, so I assume they know how each other act. Also, Fish knows how all the jTWG people act, if one was a wolf, Fish would be a valuable kill, if one wasn't he would be able to help tell that another vet was a wolf. It would be a very valuable kill either way, but I can't see Mead making this risky a connection this early in the game, if he had a jTWG player or a vet. If it's jTWG, then he doesn't want to die and leave it up to them. If it was a vet, the vet would probably advise against it, losing 1/2 wolves this early for that benefit isn't worth it.

                          Yes, I know I decided to go explaining as soon as I realized someone had a credible attack on me, sue me. I like living.

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #88
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                            Forced was the wrong word to use then. Someone said my posts seemed off, and I thought it was "forced." Big whoopee.

                            After reading this, I still think it's Iggy.

                            If you all want to go with your gut feeling, go ahead. Like I told FoJaR over AIM, I'll laugh at you all for your ignorance in post-game.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #89
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                              Id like to see that convo mead.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #90
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                                Afro's totally whatever guide to counting votesĀ®
                                mead1(2)- Tasselfoot, Talisman
                                Tasuke(1)- FoJaR
                                vashthestampede0987(2)- iggymatrixcounter, Tps222
                                iggymatrixcounter(2)- vashthestampede0987, mead1
                                lightdarkness(1)- evilbutterfly

                                Yet to vote:
                                lightdarkness, HansSky, Tasuke, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo

                                Three way tie? You guys better square this up. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't want a KiB.

                                PS there's like 45 minutes left. Better hurry up doods.

                                EDIT: PPS http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java

                                Day ends when that says 22:00:00.

                                Comment

                                Working...