TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #271
    LD for about the 8th time this game. Of course, this time it's part of a plan, so it's coo~. 8)

    PS: gj guardian. This gives us an extra day, doesn't it?
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #272
      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
      This gives us an extra day, doesn't it?
      I don't think so. I think the extra day is given with the first save and the second save does nothing. I'm not 100% on this though. Perhaps Tass or someone like that can answer this for sure.

      In related news, one more vote on LD is an instalynch.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #273
        No one is allowed to say I didn't try this game.

        It's Tass and eb, and you're all gonna instalynch me?

        GG wolves lightdarkness

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #274
          oh.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #275
            rly?
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • MiniNeo
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 454

              #276
              ya

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #277
                No one is allowed to say I didn't try this game.
                You didn't try this game.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #278
                  That was indeed fast.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #279
                    Anyone have any quabbles with me counting LD's vote for the insta?

                    Too bad.

                    LD is instalynched.

                    STORY:

                    Hans said "LD."

                    Everyone else, LD included "LD."

                    LD died. The end.

                    it r now night 6

                    Playa list
                    FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
                    Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
                    nforcer06164 (nforcer06164)
                    iggymatrixcounter (iggy911Mc)
                    vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
                    Tps222 (Tps7910)
                    lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
                    evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
                    HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
                    Talisman (stressreliefball)
                    Tasuke (tasuke1382)
                    Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                    MiniNeo (Min1ne0)
                    mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)

                    If you need to PM me, do it.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #280
                      Second day in one day, eh? That's fun.

                      The sixth day has come. We are venturing into unforeseen grounds.

                      When I came up with this game idea, I honestly didn't expect this game to last past five days. I figured the wolves would decimate the humans and this would end cleanly around the fifth day. This is where we are though. Heading into the sixth day.

                      Either way, this will be over soon. There is no debating that.

                      I was away when the message came. I had been playing MapleStory like always.

                      "I have the kill for you."

                      "Ok. Lay it on me."

                      "MiniNeo."

                      And so it was. Minineo has been killed. I'm getting really tired of this killing stuff. Let's get this over with already.

                      It is now day 6. There are 5 players left, and 3 for instalynch (so be careful in your voting). Phantoms are evilbutterfly and Kilgamayan.

                      Tasselfoot
                      nforcer
                      evilbutterfly
                      HansSky
                      Kilgamayan

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #281
                        apparently I missed day 5 while out at the movies... no biggie.

                        Who was the 2nd save? I'm guessing Hans a 2nd time? I didn't see it mentioned in the thread.

                        Kilga. It would appear the thoughts rest on him or me... and Darwin says him. BUT... he also has a phantom. AND... all of the public suspicion has been towards him, while none has rested on me. My only reason for being in this predicament at all is my association with Talisman.

                        If we lynch Kilga and the game is not over... well, I was going to say to go ahead and lynch me. But, I can't do that. Because if we lynch Kilga and the game isn't over, its not me, and I won't give up that easily. I haven't this far, and I won't later today, tomorrow, or next TWG.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #282
                          Tass Let's finish this.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #283
                            Tass because I don't really feel like dying.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #284
                              • TasselFoot: everyone whose opinion is being listened to is saying myself and kilga. but the reasoning for me first was kilga had a phantom. but now that doesn't matter with the 2nd save. so i see no reason why i'm a more likely wolf than kilga.
                                TasselFoot: that make sense?
                                nforcer06164: not really
                                nforcer06164: phantoms do not equal wolf or not wolf
                                nforcer06164: plus, the reason for choosing you first is because you're more suspicious
                                nforcer06164: I'm more inclined to trust Kilga than you
                                TasselFoot: phantoms don't equal wolf or not wolf, but phantoms can hurt you in lynch voting.
                                TasselFoot: why? i haven't done a single suspicious thing all game.
                                TasselFoot: you have mentioned kilga as suspicious multiple times.
                                nforcer06164: my thoughts have changed over time
                                nforcer06164: after more recent posts
                                nforcer06164: not yours specifically
                                TasselFoot: *shrugs* i still see kilga as being much more suspicious to everyone, overall... then I have been at all. And for that reason alone I should be granted the ability to survive another day.
                                nforcer06164: Tass, any wolf would say that. and your request to survive one more day sounds like a wolfy attempt at securing victory.
                                TasselFoot: not really. it sounds like my attempt at surviving another day.
                                nforcer06164: You've sealed your own fate.
                                TasselFoot: from that line? are you kidding?
                                nforcer06164: it's a culmination.
                                nforcer06164: but you've sealed it with the last two.


                              Tass

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #285
                                Tass is insta'd.

                                nforcer is wolf'd.

                                Let's end this. It is now day 7. There are 3 players left, 2 for insta. Day will end on Monday night at 10 PM EST if you don't insta earlier than that.

                                evilbutterfly
                                HansSky
                                Kilgamayan

                                Comment

                                Working...