TWG XXVI: The Werewolf Game TWG (game over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

    Originally posted by tasuke
    I wasn't trying to make it seem like Tass was a wolf. I was just trying to state the possibility that since he wasn't wolfed and since he's such an awesome player, it's entirely possible he's a wolf. Which is the same for every other TWG vet.
    ....right, but see you didn't have to say that which was my point. Everyone knows that the chances tass is a wolf is the same as any other vet. But by mentioning him separately, it makes it seem like you're trying to call attention to him.

    anyway

    eb the stretch you were thinking of was three games long. tass was attacked night one and killed, then blah, then tass again, but he was guarded. Or something like that.

    mead/fojar knowing fish is something to keep in mind but I would not vote on it at all. Plus fojar and mead are ballsy enough that I'd expect them to be think themselves able to fool fish anyway. Either way there's better reasons for why fish was killed that have already been discussed.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

      Also more recently there WAS a stretch where I was a wolf like 3/4 games and was lynched in 2 of them... mostly because of Afro (the mason pair game was mostly eb though. ). You know what I'm saying, and I'm not trying to make this about me. Its actually getting to be pretty dsitracting discussing TWG History instead of TWG26.
      RIP

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

        Ok, I'd like to point out that although I've played in more jTWG's than TWG's I still know how TWG operates and how experienced everyone is in both aspects (jTWG and TWG). Btw congratz to you guys regurgitating what I said on the first page about the jTWG players and wolfing fish.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

          hans and minineo... post more.

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

            After a few minutes of reading:

            Hans has yet to post

            minineo has yet to post something relevant

            vash posted one thing that I found to be nothing
            EDIT: but now posted something even more irrevelant

            LD hasn't posted a relevant comment

            Gut feeling says that LD and vash are the wolves, but no proof. I still see vash as the biggest wolf for now.
            -----
            Talisman's posted convo with me is different than mine (but no words are different just statements are vice versa'd because of time issues I believe.) On the surface the biggest thing is that he said he didn't know how to read fojar but he posted that he was ballsy.

            stressreliefball (11:09:48 PM): typically I find most wolves won't want to change the subject because they're afraid of looking like they're trying to change the subject stressreliefball (11:09:50 PM): or something like that Iggy911Mc (11:10:15 PM): thats true stressreliefball (11:12:02 PM): who all have you talked to so far? Iggy911Mc (11:12:28 PM): um u the most, fojar, tps, LD, and just started with kilga stressreliefball (11:12:40 PM): ok

            From the micro convo: he changed subject after mentioning that it would typically be a wolf thing to not do, perhaps reverse psychology. But there is nothing really there like he said.
            ----

            I like to see who agrees with who because it would seem logical that wolves would try to push the same theories or blend in so thus far my "tree" is as follows:

            Talisman agreed with TPS about a vet being a TWG
            LD's sarcastic remark about Tass agrees with Kilga

            And disagreements:

            Mead disagreed with Tasuke's impliance that two jTWG can't be wolves
            Tass disagreed with Fojar's statement of lynching Tass
            Tass disagreed with Iggy's spelling/grammar and "black and white" way of things
            Tass disagreed with Tasuke's reasoning for why Tass is a wolf
            Tass disagreed with the whole jTWG on thier logic
            EB disagreed with tass because of his assumptions on past night 1 kills etc.
            Tasuke disagreed with Iggy for assuming that jTWG bandwagons
            Iggy disagreed with mead's credit that he was giving him
            Talisman disagreed with Tasuke for naming Tass as a wolf when any name would have had the same reasoning
            Talisman disagreed with tass because of his remarks on the "newbish" style of jTWG


            I also would like to ask for the conversation between TPS and vash that he referred to in his last post to be either posted or sent to me.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

              Just a brief note on that subject change thing: there was a two minute gap (as those time stamps show) there between the end of the changing the subject discussion and me asking who you had talked to, so it's not really changing the subject since the subject had kind of died during that dead time.

              I like the agreement disagreement stuff but some of it (like the ld/kilga thing) might be reading too far into stuff. Still a good resource though.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                Oops, I realize the timpstamp thing now, on my version i forgot to put them in but it's all good. It wasn't anything major or minor in the first place.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                  Yeah, i was at my fathers, so I have no log of it. It basically went like this

                  Vash:Hey
                  TPS:Sup
                  Vash:TWG starting again seems so surreal
                  TPS:I know, this is like my 18th game.
                  Vash: This is my I have no idea game.
                  TPS:I haven't survived in like, 15 games, that is more than most have played.
                  Vash: I enjoyed playing in jTWG, it was just fun there, more relaxed.
                  TPS:Yeah, I remember when I played and hosted there, it was cool.
                  Vash: Yup, this game should be fun as well.

                  That was about it, I just typed that up in about 5 mins, but I really would have no reason to fake it. I'm sure Vash could confirm that it was about that.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                    Well if vash has it I would like to see it please. There really is no reason for you to fake it yes, but there could be details hidden. The fact that he said something to keep quiet or something of that nature are also possibilities, PM me on what the scoop is.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                      Completely unrelated note.... TPS has been known to fake convos and do crazy/retarded things in TWG. Which is WHY he hasn't survived in 15 straight games.

                      You may or may not have known that Iggy (et al)... but in this case, TPS has zero gain by lying, as Vash can either agree or disagree with the statement... as opposed to the other person being dead and unable to reply.

                      Then again, a disagreement between two people in this case would not neccessarily mean TPS was the incorrect one.




                      Just pointing all this out.

                      Also, I'll be out playing poker and watching 24 til... 2-3am, so don't expect another post from me (although I may post when I get home before going to bed).
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                        oshi gaiz, tps tryd 2 sedus me ovr da intrtz
                        pyro31191 (11:43:52 PM): rofl
                        pyro31191 (11:44:02 PM): TWG being back just seems so surreal
                        Tps7910 (11:44:39 PM): Heh.
                        Tps7910 (11:45:01 PM): Game 18 for me.
                        pyro31191 (11:45:14 PM): Game I don't even fucking know for me
                        pyro31191 (11:45:27 PM): I've kept up with a lot, but played in jTWG instead for the fun of it.
                        pyro31191 (11:45:28 PM): rofl
                        Tps7910 (11:46:01 PM): I played jTWG once
                        Tps7910 (11:46:05 PM): and hosted
                        Tps7910 (11:46:07 PM): it was lol
                        pyro31191 (11:46:19 PM): I play jTWG for kicks, you know?
                        Tps7910 (11:46:39 PM): Yeah.
                        Tps7910 (11:46:40 PM): But
                        Tps7910 (11:46:46 PM): TWG = Serious business lol
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                          Aha, +1 memory.

                          Anyways.

                          My top 3 suspicions are Vash, Mead, and Talisman. Vash for trying to fit in, Mead because his last post struck me as odd, and Talisman because of a feeling. None of this is credible, but I saw no harm in putting it out.

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                            Since there is a possibility of me not being able to get on tomorrow night, I will place my vote on vash

                            I still think that hes been trying to contribute less, he's confessed in the convo with TPS that he normally sees the TWG so should be able to add SOMETHING to the overall discussion.

                            I did talk with him a little, he seemed that if I talked to him IRL he would be sweating, but he was doing homework at the same time so his mind was probably not into the convo.

                            (as a background note, the last serious jTWG me and vash were wolves and he was MW)
                            Iggy911Mc (9:36:10 PM): whats up mw XD
                            pyro31191 (9:36:15 PM): rofl
                            pyro31191 (9:36:22 PM): Not much..
                            pyro31191 (9:36:24 PM): Doing homework
                            pyro31191 (9:36:25 PM): rofl
                            Iggy911Mc (9:36:39 PM): sounds like something new
                            Iggy911Mc (9:37:14 PM): got a few for TWG or uber busy?
                            pyro31191 (9:37:34 PM): Meh
                            pyro31191 (9:37:39 PM): I've got the morning to do homework
                            pyro31191 (9:37:41 PM): So what's up?
                            Iggy911Mc (9:37:50 PM): ur number 1 man thats whats up
                            Iggy911Mc (9:38:03 PM): i think ur doing something similar to when we were wolves together
                            Iggy911Mc (9:38:13 PM): so ur at the top of my hit list
                            pyro31191 (9:38:22 PM): rofl
                            pyro31191 (9:38:24 PM): Well
                            pyro31191 (9:38:27 PM): That doesn't suprise me
                            Iggy911Mc (9:38:39 PM): ys that?
                            pyro31191 (9:38:45 PM): Because my way of playing is so unorthodoxed people have seen different sides of me play.
                            pyro31191 (9:39:04 PM): I'm basically like a loose canon waiting to fire.
                            pyro31191 (9:39:25 PM): And some people believe I will spazz out and go crazy like I did last time as a wolf
                            pyro31191 (9:39:51 PM): Then they will find that I'm acting as I did that one jTWG where I was a wolf and blew up
                            pyro31191 (9:39:55 PM): And others think
                            pyro31191 (9:40:13 PM): "Oh, he's including himself in a package of suspects, which means he's trying to take the blame off himself"
                            Iggy911Mc (9:40:44 PM): well thats not what i think was ur problem
                            pyro31191 (9:40:54 PM): o rly?
                            Iggy911Mc (9:41:12 PM): the list thing bc i remember gonzo doing that and getting lynched so human or wolf i can see u doing that either way
                            pyro31191 (9:41:53 PM): Wait
                            pyro31191 (9:41:56 PM): Wahhh?
                            Iggy911Mc (9:42:00 PM): wait how did u go crazy and spazz out last time u were a wolf?
                            pyro31191 (9:42:10 PM): Umm
                            Iggy911Mc (9:42:15 PM): the list thing isnt an issue i what im saying
                            pyro31191 (9:42:18 PM): It was like 3-4 jTWG's back ago.
                            pyro31191 (9:42:35 PM): Go look for it
                            pyro31191 (9:42:37 PM): I like
                            Iggy911Mc (9:42:37 PM): ok i remember that one i thought u were talking about our game
                            pyro31191 (9:42:43 PM): Oh
                            pyro31191 (9:42:46 PM): No
                            Iggy911Mc (9:43:05 PM): u made it fairly obvious that u were a wolf but bc it was too obvious no one got to u
                            Iggy911Mc (9:43:10 PM): in that game
                            pyro31191 (9:43:16 PM): Our game was good, you followed orders, I just kinda let you do the dirty work
                            pyro31191 (9:43:18 PM): rofl
                            Iggy911Mc (9:43:40 PM): that and igot was perfect bait
                            pyro31191 (9:43:46 PM): More like
                            pyro31191 (9:43:50 PM): gg on igot being retarded
                            Iggy911Mc (9:44:32 PM): which leads me to ask u what do u think was fojars purpose for posting the exact same topic as igot did?
                            pyro31191 (9:44:40 PM): Well
                            pyro31191 (9:44:47 PM): I posted before I looked at igot's thread again
                            pyro31191 (9:44:56 PM): And seeing that they were basically the same I was like
                            pyro31191 (9:45:03 PM): "Fuck, I feel like such a fucking dumbass"
                            pyro31191 (9:45:17 PM): Because honestly, I wouldn't put it past a lot of jTWG members to post something like that seriously.
                            Iggy911Mc (9:45:20 PM): so u thought he did it to throw u off??
                            pyro31191 (9:45:41 PM): No
                            pyro31191 (9:45:49 PM): I thought he did it out of pure stupidity and retarded-ness
                            Iggy911Mc (9:46:26 PM): so u think there was absolutely no reason y he did it then
                            Iggy911Mc (9:46:34 PM): cept for being dumb
                            pyro31191 (9:46:43 PM): Yeah
                            pyro31191 (9:46:45 PM): Like
                            pyro31191 (9:46:52 PM): I look back at it and new he was being sarcastic
                            pyro31191 (9:47:02 PM): But some of the jTWG players are dumb enough to do something like that.
                            pyro31191 (9:47:03 PM): So yeah.
                            Iggy911Mc (9:47:37 PM): besides igot who else do u think would do that?
                            pyro31191 (9:47:52 PM): Uhh
                            pyro31191 (9:47:57 PM): I'd have to look into that
                            Iggy911Mc (9:48:07 PM): k
                            pyro31191 (9:48:09 PM): But I have to get started on homework.
                            Iggy911Mc (9:48:21 PM): np go do ur thing
                            pyro31191 (9:48:21 PM): I'd think you'd do it to throw people off or something though
                            pyro31191 (9:48:22 PM): like
                            pyro31191 (9:48:34 PM): "Haha, I'm kidding but underneath it all I'm serious"
                            pyro31191 (9:48:40 PM):
                            pyro31191 (9:48:41 PM): But ok
                            Iggy911Mc (9:48:43 PM): how would i throw ppl though?
                            pyro31191 (9:48:44 PM): I'm outty
                            Iggy911Mc (9:48:57 PM): last question before u go
                            pyro31191 (9:49:08 PM): Like this
                            pyro31191 (9:49:12 PM): (9:49:09 PM)"Haha, I'm kidding but underneath it all I'm serious"
                            pyro31191 is away at 9:49:19 PM.

                            I think it's hard to follow because we were discussing two points simultaneously but basically I'm just trying to get his viewpoint on various things until he goes back to homework.

                            He also says that his style is all over the place, fine whatever, but what are you doing to find a wolf? What strategy are you using to find them? I see none and therefore my strongest point is born.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #59
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                              The way I see it is that it's day 1. I normally don't ever make suspicions as to who's a wolf and who's not, just guesses. I won't place a vote just yet because we still have another 24 hours to vote but I'll try to be more vigilant as to what is going on now. (Even though I'm not done with my homework yet..rofl)
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #60
                                RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

                                Something about Tps on page 1 strikes me as odd. He's played enough games to know that you can't glean nearly enough useful information from solely a Night 1 kill to produce an accusable or innocent name. Why so quick to point out mead?

                                Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                                WELL I SURE WISH THE TWG HISTORY THREAD GOT UPDATED
                                Yeah so do I because I was the only one doing it and I can't any more for some strange reason
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...