If Dabackpack's a Wolf, I think Xelnya'sposts aren't something I would expect a Wolf Partner to say.
At first, I was thinking that those two posts would be potential distancing from each other. However, after giving a little thought, if they were scumbuddies, why call out a scum buddy like in post 182?
Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
How come Charu looks good to you? I feel like the only thing he's done so far has been shiftposting.
Agreed. I feel that Charu has added almost nothing to the game up to this point of the post. In fact, I can't remember exactly what Charu has contributed game wise before CC's post.
Is there something that we don't know about Charu Yosh?
Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
So then what do you think about the interaction between Gradiant and AragakiAyase? How come you think AragakiAyase didn't react well to Xiz (presuming you're meaning he's suspicious)?
I got the feeling that AA was just throwing it out there without much thought when being pressured like AA was caught being scum. Looking into AA's post, it seems more like annoyance than rather just throwing everything out there.
As for the interaction between AA and Gradiant, I did not Gradiant at all between the two. Gradiant's post come off as "AA is scum, I don't need to change my mind! Don't give me evidence that proves otherwise" to me.
can you imagine a town DBP moving friends out, getting back and being tired as fuck, and then playing overwatch instead of spending mental energy reading an entire thread?
I mean anything is possible, but idk I've never seen you be too tired to read a thread as town, I think?
you can correct me if I'm wrong
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Computer issues and besides I had chores to do anyway. The YoshL thing stuck out so I wanted to comment on it before I forgot. I had every intention of reading that when I came back (and after this post I am going to re-read it, which will be super helpful since I got to read a big Xiz post just now) So yeah, I will address it.
You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you? When have I consistently been obsessed with you? I only typed in your name in that list cause I wanted to ping everyone with under 10 post. I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself.
This really strikes me as OMGUS with the silliest of triggers and flimsiest of reasons. This quoted post of yours is #10 and you accuse me of doing the bare minimum while ignoring how good you've been keeping up with the thread? You serious right now? Ok. You also show that you think a computer freezing up on me is less of an excuse then you signing up for a 17 man TWG with OSU running on the same weekend. Like don't get me wrong, I probably would have excluded you had I realized you had other projects in the oven, but damn that's some silly hypocrisy to come in and try to throw shade at me for waiting to respond to Xel after I've been consistently in thread trying to keep a beat on everything for hours, leaving only when I am less then an hour away from bedtime and the computer wouldn't stay on track.
This is a bad post, this is a laughably bad post with horrible reasoning and a vote that just looks like it screams you want to start a Wagon like as soon as possible. The issue here is I don't know if you're the Vigi role who has to outlast us all getting pissed that you've been pinged D0 or if you're a town player pissed that a man with only 3 other TWGs under his belt had the nerve to ping you (But not really ping you because I was pinging like a group of people lol)
I'm getting the vibe of this post of general annoyance from MML. Bit over reactive but have good points about Yosh.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
The last line seems to contradict the rest. Mind reaffirming where you stand on the subject?
No problem. I'm saying that I'm not buying into the high post count thing being indicative of anything at this point yet.
Read over the last 10 pages or so and my Human reads have been pretty constant. I have a headache rn and I ought to go to bed soon since I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I'll just leave my reads with brief explanations.
Strong Human Leans: sunfan - I've been mindmelding like heck with him so far this game. Also, there was a post somewhere I thought was really Humany, though, I forget where it was. reuben_tate - Mostly for the thoughtful nature of his posts. They come off as coming from a Human-mindset and are very pure sounding to me.
Human Leans AragakiAyase - My newly wedded wife tbh. He has like 99x unconditional attack in PAD! I've already covered my stance on him; much of his bickering with Xiz and Gradiant came off to me as legitimate indignation for being wrongly accused. Xiz - I think his early game behavior is consistent with his remark to me later about being critical about small details and attempting to find slipups. One small thing I thought was pretty Human was that, after making his long post, he posted after requesting for others to read it. I think it would be likelier for a Human to wish for acknowledgement about one's effort than a Wolf. XelNya - I originally had him as Slightly Human because I liked his thoughts in his long post (particularly the eagerness and bluntness he had about certain reasoning for suspicions, namely again AragakiAyase and MixMasterLar). I bumped him up a tier because sunfan also mentioned somewhere as reading him Human, and I think it's an indication that he is indeed probably Human.
Slight Human Leans Gradiant - Mostly for the manner of his play. He's an aggressive Player from the last time I played with him, but I feel he's more reserved (as I think sunfan mentioned somewhere) and defensive in his play as a Wolf than as a Human. MixMasterLar - He made a post a while ago about being certain about something AragakiAyase said as something a Human would never say; I felt like it was somewhat Human. I think his play overall has been a bit awkward, but nothing has jumped out to me as suspicious.
Null Dabackpack - Want to see more of him tomorrow before I declare JUDGEMENT. YoshL - Has been understandably busy. His few posts so far have me a bit worried though, since I feel like he's only ever really been defending himself again MixMasterLar or commenting on something related to him. Red Blaster - Hasn't posted enough. Tokzic - Hasn't posted enough. inDheart - Some of his posts from earlier in the game came off as Humany to me, but I haven't seen enough of him to justify having any leaning. Wineandbread - He hasn't posted too much, but I feel like I should have a stronger opinion of him when I take a closer look at him later. I will say that his last post gives me Humany vibes though. I don't think a new Player would likely post something daring like that as a Wolf.
Slight Wolf Leans Arntonach - Didn't like his reads. YoshL mentioned that they seemed faked (i.e. he didn't read the thread in full). I also didn't like this post from earlier. It's stating a few obvious facts about the game and unexplained reads. I also don't like this line very much: "I just want to make sure my posts are good as well as to not have a repeat of turbo 3." Charu - Has evidently been in the thread, but hasn't posted much of substance. Definitely want to see more from him. Only in this tier due to a gut-feeling. Yoshiisland - Don't like his posts at all. They seem aloof and it doesn't feel like he knows what he's doing.
I'm not feeling so confident in my Wolf leans, but I'm pretty comfortable with my Human leans. I'm not sure about whether I'm confusing newness to Wolfiness. In any case, Charu definitely has a thread presence, but hasn't done anything of note yet. I know you like frivolling a lot, but I would like some content from you - at least your reads.
I'm going to go off to bed now though. My head hurts a lot.
But before I go,
Oh, actually, I forgot to mention. I'm probably going to be researching for basically the entire day tomorrow (including End of Day in all likelihood). I'll still be able to come online and post, but I'm also going to be spending a number of seconds refilling Nitrogen every 1.5 minutes (and probably leave infrequently to do other things), which may not sound like a big deal, but is really annoying. idk if that'll really affect my playing significantly, but I figure it might be something worth mentioning since I hate being interrupted.
today's Post Writing Background Noise(tm) is brought to you by arcade pit marathon
that's me trying to say i don't (well, didn't) have meta knowledge. xiz asked me if there was anything "different" about AA
have a timeline
- i vote mashi, sunfan votes me, i unvote mashi
- AA sees this, thinks a new player might unvote so not to attract attention as wolf, sticks a vote on me
- i vote AA, partly because he's taking my situation way too seriously (what i mean by "oddly serious wagoning" is it's way easier to start a push on someone who already has parked votes, even if they're jokes; "wagoning" is probably the wrong word though in retrospect) and partly because he made that "alignment indicative" post, which is literally no-content and very duh after two whole people brought up mashi's sudden realization that gradiant was in the game after all (yeah sure, this looks like me wagoning, but not furthering the discussion while keeping his vote parked on me means he's taking the game's first big contradiction not very seriously)
- AA and mashi talk about me: AA sees what i did as more wolfy than not whereas mashi could see it going either way
- i come back in and explain that i get the other two votes on me are lols (after all, it's right in their posts)
- AA unvotes
- somewhere in there mashi talks about the gradiant timeline and clears that up as just a mistake really
so with both my points being gone, unvote
i see gradiant's post about AA's "horrible tone" above but honestly i don't think his has been the best either. not really justification for holding that vote imo. i do appreciate that he's poking at details like mashigate but i wanna see him tackle sunfan's defense of AA a little closer than that, and see why parking his vote there is better than anyone else that's come up
yoshiisland, your post came long after mine, and while i still did have a vote on AA, it seems like you could have read ahead a bit more. i feel like you sleepwalked into the thread today
Fair enough and I should probably read a little more before responding. I didn't expect this level activity.
Originally posted by AragakiAyase
island have you seen my post
Can you point out which post is it so I don't miss it?
not even going to bother revisiting tokzic/red blaster cause none of them have really done anything
but I will go over yoshiisland's 3 relevant posts
very neutral here. you say it feels like xiz (gradiant? you never clarified) was reaction testing me and that I was doing poorly, but what does that make you think about our alignments? xiz more town for doing reaction testing? me more scum for not doing well? where's the reading more on this later?
you say you don't know how total post count is indicative, but then you say that it's safe to say if there's an active wolf, the worst inactives are scums? big contraction there (and I think someone pointed out earlier), please clear it up
so this is a really delayed response to an old post, it's somewhat relevant but not terribly useful. How about you give your reads instead?
atm not liking island a whole lot, his 3 posts consist of one that's very neutral, one with a contradiction, and one that doesn't really add anything. need to hear more, atm scum lean
Comment