TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #661
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    You're saying you responded before finishing the thread for the first time?
    I do that all the time lol

    I don't think it's an unusual behavior (and yes I know you're talking to dbp)

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #662
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      yes that's what I'm saying
      Ok.

      ...You realize that ["rereading" I meant "reading for the first time"] is the type of mishap that you yourself vote people for, right?
      Well, I'll feel like a shithead if I voted for you just for that, but still....
      ​

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #663
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        @MML If you've read all my posts I have been studying other people, not focusing on only you despite what you said


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #664
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          I do that all the time lol

          I don't think it's an unusual behavior (and yes I know you're talking to dbp)
          You're good. Anything anyone wants to add they are free to to add I say.

          In itself, I agree; not unusual.
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #665
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            @MML If you've read all my posts I have been studying other people, not focusing on only you despite what you said
            You mean those little blurbs that came after voting for me?

            That is a good start, I'll give you that.
            ​

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #666
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Ok.

              ...You realize that ["rereading" I meant "reading for the first time"] is the type of mishap that you yourself vote people for, right?
              Well, I'll feel like a shithead if I voted for you just for that, but still....
              only superficially

              that typo doesn't reveal anything about my alignment whereas yours kind of does

              you can follow my chain of posts and see exactly that I was commenting as I was reading


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #667
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                only superficially

                that typo doesn't reveal anything about my alignment whereas yours kind of does

                you can follow my chain of posts and see exactly that I was commenting as I was reading
                A little more then a typo. Granted not a misconception though.

                The last line would be true regardless of first time read vs reread.
                ​

                Comment

                • Yoshiisland
                  FFR R1 Pikachu
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 953

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  yeah, none of his 11 posts are really good imo, I think he is likely to have rolled wolf or SK, and doesn't really know how to handle himself?
                  You're referring to Wineandbread, right?

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    island have you seen my post

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Oh Good got ninja'd by DBP so what I had to say about him now is outdated
                      can you explain what you mean by this?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        "I just suck at counting. Which makes me look retarded being the guy who brought up postcounts and the like.

                        I kind of find it in bad taste to try and answer this because all I can really add is that I'm retarded and not a wolf and that really doesn't prove anything, but DBP is now using it as a wagon to get out of being our top scum read so I feel like I need to address it in someway.

                        So with that in mind, I want to point out that I read the set up when I first signed up and was more or less going off memory when the game started. Really dumb excuse? sure. but that's what happened."

                        I'm not quite getting this, what do you mean by "counting"?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          my concern is that you've 'miscounted' multiple times in different posts now


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            I can understand not having read the setup (like Xiz said) but that doesn't seem to be what happened?


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              can you explain what you mean by this?
                              I addressed this in my big post.

                              It's easy for meto get frustrated when I'm working on a huge post and then realized that while doing that the conversation had moved on. I was talking about how you where not posting after all this time, but then when I posted you had a few post making me feel like maybe I needed to re-evaluate you.

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              "I just suck at counting. Which makes me look retarded being the guy who brought up postcounts and the like.

                              I kind of find it in bad taste to try and answer this because all I can really add is that I'm retarded and not a wolf and that really doesn't prove anything, but DBP is now using it as a wagon to get out of being our top scum read so I feel like I need to address it in someway.

                              So with that in mind, I want to point out that I read the set up when I first signed up and was more or less going off memory when the game started. Really dumb excuse? sure. but that's what happened."

                              I'm not quite getting this, what do you mean by "counting"?
                              I wish you didn't copy/paste this but instead used quotes so I could easily reference exactly who I was talking to. I think I was talking to Xiz....?

                              Counting probably just means I don't do numbers very well.


                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              my concern is that you've 'miscounted' multiple times in different posts now
                              K.

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I can understand not having read the setup (like Xiz said) but that doesn't seem to be what happened?
                              And you believe this because...?
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                And you believe this because...?
                                ???????????????????

                                this has nothing to do with believing

                                you repeatedly got numbers wrong, I'm looking for why that happened

                                if you're a wolf, it would likely be because YOU are the third wolf and, when counting your partners, came to the number 2.

                                if you're town, you just didn't read the setup and got the wrong number.

                                ^ the latter is the most probable explanation, and Xiz brought this up earlier. But it has nothing to do with counting which is why I'm confused.

                                I'm trying to find out what counting has to do with it if you're town.

                                You say you mean counting as "I'm bad with numbers" but I'll have to think if I believe that or not


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...