TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1396
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    just going to say in advance that CFDing Tokzic is a most likely a bad idea because I could totally see that happening
    is this because of his attorney claim

    because ew
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1397
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wineandbread
      By didn't come to a conclusion, I guess you would be right. It wasn't a conclusion, but an observation. Obs are all I really care to post day1 cause I'm really not confident I can read the game at this stage. Not at others' peoples levels yet I guess
      ok, gonna take a little bit of a step away here but

      I like this, and I don't

      I think its townie of Wabby to post this, because I do think this kind of thought lines up with how he's played this game, and it gives me a bit more insight into his play aorn

      The best advice anyone can ever give you is don't be afraid to be wrong. Make conclusions even if you're not sure, regardless of your role, no matter how wrong you could be unless you're pushing mechanically impossible worlds or something like that.

      Push what you believe, and you'll get better reads on the game, either because your reads are reinforced by the reactions to your reads, or by people convincing you to reconsider for good reasons.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1398
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        What if you weren't? Because you're not
        really good post from Jake here
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1399
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          @Zenith, I've been thinking that Arnt was killed by the SK because the SK thought he was a wolf, thoughts?
          I can agree with that

          But Arnt was a little self-destructive with that one post I quoted like I can totally see him being forced to claim because we would want to lynch him if he continued to post like that so imo killing Arnt was at face-value worthless to kill but turns out he was a role so whoever did kill him had some good insight

          Also I believe I can say this with confidence, I'm pretty sure Gradiant is town at the moment because AA vs Gradiant imo was town v town and I'm not finding anything really telling of being a wolf on Gradiant so at nothing else Gradiant is town leaned

          I think Island needs to not only be pinged but I'm skeptical of him at the moment.





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1400
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by YoshL
            I'm not sure where everyone is coming with suspicion on AA (looking at you charu) because the majority of his posts have been at the very least, "forward looking" from what I've re-read
            why did you vote for him with me at EOD
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1401
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Also I believe I can say this with confidence, I'm pretty sure Gradiant is town at the moment because AA vs Gradiant imo was town v town and I'm not finding anything really telling of being a wolf on Gradiant so at nothing else Gradiant is town leaned
              Jake is a good wolf but I think you're right about this, not locking it in though
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1402
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                yeah because I totally see you sitting in the sidelines, making a single post to make it seem like you're there and give your thoughts and then backing the fuck out instead of helping decide a critical lynch

                don't act like my feelings are unjustified
                ok

                I'm never killing Backpack this game now, sorry I was a dummy before
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Was sheeping brought up at all?

                  I think EoD was not only a shitstorm but also a lot of sheeping went on because of hectic and I really want to take to time to evaluate it





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    nobody huh

                    okay back to charu
                    kinda weird to vote Zenith like that, and then ditch so quickly, regardless of what Tokzic's alignment is

                    if I had to choose, I'd guess this is slightly more town than not, this is weird either way so I think I might ignore it but

                    weird
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Was sheeping brought up at all?

                      I think EoD was not only a shitstorm but also a lot of sheeping went on because of hectic and I really want to take to time to evaluate it
                      I don't know how to answer this other than look for yourself, which I mean respectfully and not in a "get-off-my-lawn" kind of manner
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        Is anyone else scumreading inDheart or is it just me?

                        They seem experienced, I get an experienced scum vibe from them so far.
                        can you elaborate on this, they've talked about previous games before so yeah they've played before, but what about them gives off the experienced scum vibe?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          why did you vote for him with me at EOD
                          because people were piling onto charu, votecount wasn't coming up, and i did not want to see charu dying there. couple people hopped onto AA, so i assumed there was a way to maybe not have charu die.

                          also, I'm not entirely sure how many, but the general consensus that I was getting from skimming and paying attention at non-optimal levels was that AA was wolfy in a good majority of people's eyes. still conflicted with that I thought, but him dying instead of charu to the lynch would have (thinking at the time of the vote) been better


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            I also think nobody brought this up:

                            Nobody believes Tokzic's claim





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wineandbread
                              What made you change your mind?

                              For me, of the current people I want to see flip, I think Charu is best. His reaction to Tokzic sealed it to me, complete loss of composure which I don't normally attribute to him
                              I think this is townie reasoning behind this vote?

                              @Wabby what is your general thought about Charu's play?

                              you can talk about Charu in general if you feel the need, that might help me too
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I also think nobody brought this up:

                                Nobody believes Tokzic's claim
                                I think its plausible, I think that's about the best way you can call it
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...