TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I'm not factoring in MML's previous play anymore, I just restated it because it was a factor in my read before and you asked me about it then.
The post he made about "At least the wolves believe I'm Vanilla Town" or something like that is just so unlikely to come from a wolf in my mind, its very clearly from a townie mindset
When he claimed Vanilla Town earlier in the game for no reason, its something I see a lot of new players do because they don't know any better. It was how I read AA perfectly when he first started playing last year. I can be wrong on this, but I don't think I am
I think he's done a lot of little things that I don't think wolves tend to think of, and I've quoted these before, look at those posts.
I'm not being lazy, I've just been asked to elaborate a few times on MML and its kind just annoying to do it again.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Sorry if you disagree, but I feel like you can be doing more. I'm not getting the typical town sunfan i've gotten before. Your posts are coming off as towny, but not in the towny way I have been reading them, or expect a town sunfan. Does that make sense?

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
@Xiz, it's a little hard to put into words but I'm trying to currently with isolating him but here's the jist:
Some of his concerns and neutral posts make it seem like he's deluding. It's hard to say that he is because there isn't much to support that statement but I'm getting that vibe from him.
If you look at his d0 posts they scream neutral and I get screamed for being neutral as town so maybe I'm a bit biased in that nature but nevertheless, I also didn't take fondness in his reads nor his post about the kills being setups for WIFOM, they make me go ???????









Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I feel almost the same about you (I don't feel like you should be doing more)Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I get that I've been afk for kind of long periods but I feel like I've done a lot when I'm here, I'm not going to dispute your opinion or whateverOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I'm not sure if neutral would be the right word for it, but I get it. I'm getting vibes from him how I played one of my first games of twg, I'm going to wait to finish this thought until he posts. If I forget remind me after he posts.@Xiz, it's a little hard to put into words but I'm trying to currently with isolating him but here's the jist:
Some of his concerns and neutral posts make it seem like he's deluding. It's hard to say that he is because there isn't much to support that statement but I'm getting that vibe from him.
If you look at his d0 posts they scream neutral and I get screamed for being neutral as town so maybe I'm a bit biased in that nature but nevertheless, I also didn't take fondness in his reads nor his post about the kills being setups for WIFOM, they make me go ???????

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

VOTE COUNT
Xiz -> thesunfan
MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
YoshL -> MixMasterLar
Wineandbread -> Tokzic
Xiz -> Xelnya
Xiz -> Unvote
_Zenith_ -> Yoshiisland
thesunfan -> Wineandbread
---
Tokzic
X.X
Yoshiisland
X
Wineandbread
X
MixMasterLar
X
---
Unvote:
Xiz
Yet to vote:
Gradiant
Tokzic
DaBackpack
inDheart
reuben_tate
Xelnya
Charles Claythorne
Yoshiisland
---
Xelnya -> Mashi
Xiz -> AA
Yoshiisland -> Charu
YoshL -> thesunfan
Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
YoshL -> inDheart
Xelnya -> reuben_tate
inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
thesunfan -> inDheart
inDheart -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> inDheart
YoshL -> AragakiAyase
Xiz -> AragakiAyase
inDheart -> AragakiAyase
AragakiAyase -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
MixMasterLar -> Unvote
thesunfan -> DaBackpack
Charu -> DaBackpack
Xelnya -> Xiz
YoshL -> MixMasterLar
Xiz -> MixMasterLar
DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
inDheart -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> Charu
MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
Tokzic -> inDheart
Xelnya -> Unvote
Arntonach -> Charu
thesunfan -> Unvote
Yoshiisland -> Unvote
thesunfan -> DaBackpack
reuben_tate -> Charu
AragakiAyase -> Unvote
Arntonach -> Unvote
Gradiant -> Arntonach
Tokzic -> Charu
Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
YoshL -> DaBackpack
Tokzic -> _Zenith_
_Zenith_ -> Arntonach
Tokzic -> Charu
Wineandbread -> Charu
Tokzic -> Unvote
Tokzic -> DaBackpack
thesunfan -> Unvote
Tokzic -> Unvote
YoshL -> MixMasterLar
thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
Charu -> AragakiAyase
Arntonach -> YoshL
Tokzic -> Charu
AragakiAyase -> Charu
Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
inDheart -> DaBackpack
YoshL -> AragakiAyase
Arntonach -> DaBackpack
---
Today's theme:
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
fact checking would have been interesting, because i think if what happened early in the previous game was anything, fact checking the events that were happening outside of the thread was pretty big in actually fixing the shit that happened early in voice chats and what not.
was wondering if there was any subconscious focusing on making sure he had all the facts straight (to a higher degree than you'd usually see from xiz) or not, and whether sunfan was actually picking up on this as wellComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I wasn't thinking on this level, I didn't really have an opinion on it, it was just kind of weirding me outOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment



Comment