TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wineandbread
    Custom User Title
    • Oct 2007
    • 2105

    #1471
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    2-page blocks, that shouldn't be so bad for post length right?

    68 (1341-1360)

    @Machi (1348) If you feel the scums are inactive, why post the bit about fake effort through long synopses? It seems contradictory to me.

    I don't agree that the scum are all inactive in any case. I think there is at least one active, and he/she is playing well. (gut)

    @Xel (1352) I don't think it's that out of ordinary to notice your vote shift for the kitb. He posted the vote at 9:17pm, and 9:23pm you make the shift. You make one post prior and you didn't address his post, which made me believe you were simply catching up.

    idk why I'm trying to defend him though I still didn't like it lol

    69 (1361-1380)

    @MML (1364) By deflection you mean from myself? I don't think anyone ever tries to dig their own hole for themselves in this game. Of course I'm going to consider other people. Kind of a derpy post in general.

    @Xiz (1369) What exactly about that post made you not vote him? I don't really understand your reasoning there. That kind of reaction was what made me vote for him.

    @inDheart (1375) The most basic assumption is to say SK on AA and wolves on Arnt I think. Arnt doesn't really require any lengthy analysis I think.. Even though he garnered some votes, he was not among the top suspects. There's almost no chance wolves kill AA as the 2nd prime suspect.
    So the real question is, why would SK kill him? My thought process was that an SK should also try to gun down more-towny folks because as long as suspicion was being raised on the wagons and he wasn't among them, it would be okay.

    So my thinking instead now, is that SK kills AA because towards EoD he leaned strongly toward AA as being town and suspected he would no longer be a top suspect going into d2. I don't think wolves would apply this logic because my guess is they would try to keep their suspicions raised of him and poke holes in his posts.

    #notepadforposts
    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1472
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I wasn't thinking on this level, I didn't really have an opinion on it, it was just kind of weirding me out
      such base level thought


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1473
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wineandbread
        As homage to Charu, I will indeed reread his posts

        My current new top suspect is indeed MML
        wineandbread says his top suspect is MML

        Originally posted by Wineandbread
        Maybe it's just that I don't have the same kind of emotions for TWG but I can't emphasize with Charu's reaction. I'd also like to point out that you never called tokzic out for it at EoD

        Also if you see post 1291, I noticed the thing about tokzic's votes before you brought it up

        I'd just like to elaborate on this pattern though:

        First "lul"-tier vote on Charu comes at 9:17pm
        Swaps to Zenith at 9:38, he's in the middle of reading from what I can tell from his other posts
        Revotes Charu at 9:40. This is an interesting one cause he prefaces it with "nobody huh", looks like he's trying to gauge another town reaction from his voteswap to Zenith
        Unvotes at 9:51, in reaction to a post by Charu
        Votes DBP at 9:52, no reasoning given
        Unvotes at 9:53, no reasoning given
        Votes back at 9:58, after being convinced of himself that either sunsfan or Charu is red
        Note that hardly any real reasoning is given in his reads (although understandable since it was nearing EoD)

        It's just a really chaotic line of action and rubs me the wrong way

        Gonna park a vote on Tokzic for the time being

        K bedtime
        wineandbread votes for Tokzic without mentioning MML between these two posts
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1474
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by YoshL
          such base level thought
          its actually lower than base level!!!
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1475
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Currently my reads:


            1. Xiz - Town Lean
            2. Gradiant - Town Lean
            3. Tokzic - Null, slight town lean because of claim bullshit
            4. DaBackpack - Null, very very slight lean towards wolf from inactivity, due for change when he gets back
            5. Wineandbread - Pure Null
            6. MixMasterLar - Slight Town Lean, playing eerily similar to last game
            7. thesunfan - Weird, but still a solid town candidate
            8. inDheart - Null, would lean wolf more than town but null
            9. reuben_tate - Null, needs to post more for more accurate read than a BS read
            10. Xelnya - Null, I still have doubts but still have yet to see anything wolfy stick out
            11. Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI) - Lovers w/ me
            12. YoshL - Town lean

            I know a good handful are null and that's because I haven't looked in-depth nor have really wanted to look in-depth at them other than posts I've seen in recent times

            Like I said earlier I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast but someone said they feel majority of active players are town and I kind of feel the same way aorn





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1476
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Okay C/P where the fuck is Yoshiisland lmao

              Obviously, my top wolf read right now





              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1477
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by YoshL
                the supposition that i originally made was that he was planning for the future. being able to hint at being a vigi early without softing or anything is super useful if like, a scum dies and you can pop up like "look i've been contributing and i 'vigi'ed a wolf"

                or something to that extent
                Originally posted by YoshL
                *being able to set up a future vigi claim as the sk
                trying not to make this come off as insulting, but i don't think MML would have thought that far ahead based on his play up to now, unless he's somehow busy strategizing instead of building quote chains and actually responding to criticism

                he's also claimed VT

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1478
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  4. DaBackpack - Null, very very slight lean towards wolf from inactivity, due for change when he gets back
                  5. Wineandbread - Pure Null
                  7. thesunfan - Weird, but still a solid town candidate
                  8. inDheart - Null, would lean wolf more than town but null
                  9. reuben_tate - Null, needs to post more for more accurate read than a BS read
                  10. Xelnya - Null, I still have doubts but still have yet to see anything wolfy stick out
                  what

                  can you uh

                  explain these further? especially the read on DBP
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1479
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    trying not to make this come off as insulting, but i don't think MML would have thought that far ahead based on his play up to now, unless he's somehow busy strategizing instead of building quote chains and actually responding to criticism

                    he's also claimed VT
                    i almost actually burst out laughing because this is probably true


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1480
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Like I said earlier I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast but someone said they feel majority of active players are town and I kind of feel the same way aorn
                      i feel like you're bringing this up because you fall into the more "active" section of posters aorn


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1481
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        i feel like you're bringing this up because you fall into the more "active" section of posters aorn
                        Actually I don't consider myself active right now

                        The most work I did was rereading thread when I subbed in, I've tapered off poorly, self-admittedly.





                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1482
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I could see an argument about how my typos iun the vote post are actually uncharacteristic of me, and mobile posting isn't something I like doing for TWG, because I do proofread my posts. If there's a "les" "fren" or the like, those aren't typos. I do those a lot.

                          But I was literally sitting in a red robin enjoying a big tavern burger, with an extra patty, plain, with cheddar cheese instead of american. (It's fucking tasty.)

                          I will find the fucking recpit if I must.
                          the irony here is amazing

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1483
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            what

                            can you uh

                            explain these further? especially the read on DBP
                            4. DaBackpack - Null, very very slight lean towards wolf from inactivity, due for change when he gets back
                            5. Wineandbread - Pure Null
                            7. thesunfan - Weird, but still a solid town candidate
                            8. inDheart - Null, would lean wolf more than town but null
                            9. reuben_tate - Null, needs to post more for more accurate read than a BS read
                            10. Xelnya - Null, I still have doubts but still have yet to see anything wolfy stick out

                            4) DBP - I don't really care what you think about him because of the EoD emotion and you saying there's no chance he isn't town, I still have feelings that time tells DBP's alignment, but reading his posts nothing stands out for both town lean or wolf lean. Yes, his emotions really showed an hour before EoD and during EoD, but that doesn't mean to fully conclude him. I want to see his posts when he gets back before I swing him one or the other way

                            5) Wabby - Just haven't put in the time to read into him. His style seems very reminiscent of last game so imo he's got that going for him.

                            7) You - I was going to post saying I disagree with some of your reads (or at least, some of the reasons behind them) but that doesn't mean I don't think you're not town. I find it odd that you're questioning a town read on yourself, or maybe you just want more reasons as to why, but that just makes me think you're still town. I doubt you are Anti-Town this game.

                            8) Heart - Would lean him more wolf currently because of a few posts but I do really need to take the time to read harder at these nulls. I know you're looking for more on these reads but I have no excuse other than not taking the time to read them yet. Sorry.

                            9) Reuben - Pretty self-explanatory, I liked his activity d0 which made me lean town originally, but now the read went from null due to not new content to justify a new read on him. I don't want to half-cock a read on him just from d0 so I want to see him post more before I make an accurate read.

                            10 Xel - I was wrong to metaread him. I'll admit that. But he's playing incredibly tame so I don't feel confident in reading him at the moment. I do want to read his big posts more closely, but nothing truly has stuck out in determining alignment imo. He's came, gone, and provided posts, so it's just up to me to actually read.

                            Apologies if you don't like any of this sunfan, but I truly don't have an excuse other than laziness.





                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1484
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              But why does this matter? What reason do you have to drag EoD into this?

                              Because shit man, was this some CNN / FOX news / Shitty youtube "social expirament" level fear mongering here. "Oh look, this guy seems urgant to get someone out of the KITB. [I wonder why that would be?]"

                              I think you need to really back track and explain yourself
                              starting to think tokz didn't really process the thread beyond the part he swooped in for

                              eod is the time anyway when people need to start committing and i take xel's vote more as that kind of committal

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1485
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                4. DaBackpack - Null, very very slight lean towards wolf from inactivity, due for change when he gets back
                                5. Wineandbread - Pure Null
                                7. thesunfan - Weird, but still a solid town candidate
                                8. inDheart - Null, would lean wolf more than town but null
                                9. reuben_tate - Null, needs to post more for more accurate read than a BS read
                                10. Xelnya - Null, I still have doubts but still have yet to see anything wolfy stick out

                                4) DBP - I don't really care what you think about him because of the EoD emotion and you saying there's no chance he isn't town, I still have feelings that time tells DBP's alignment, but reading his posts nothing stands out for both town lean or wolf lean. Yes, his emotions really showed an hour before EoD and during EoD, but that doesn't mean to fully conclude him. I want to see his posts when he gets back before I swing him one or the other way

                                5) Wabby - Just haven't put in the time to read into him. His style seems very reminiscent of last game so imo he's got that going for him.

                                7) You - I was going to post saying I disagree with some of your reads (or at least, some of the reasons behind them) but that doesn't mean I don't think you're not town. I find it odd that you're questioning a town read on yourself, or maybe you just want more reasons as to why, but that just makes me think you're still town. I doubt you are Anti-Town this game.

                                8) Heart - Would lean him more wolf currently because of a few posts but I do really need to take the time to read harder at these nulls. I know you're looking for more on these reads but I have no excuse other than not taking the time to read them yet. Sorry.

                                9) Reuben - Pretty self-explanatory, I liked his activity d0 which made me lean town originally, but now the read went from null due to not new content to justify a new read on him. I don't want to half-cock a read on him just from d0 so I want to see him post more before I make an accurate read.

                                10 Xel - I was wrong to metaread him. I'll admit that. But he's playing incredibly tame so I don't feel confident in reading him at the moment. I do want to read his big posts more closely, but nothing truly has stuck out in determining alignment imo. He's came, gone, and provided posts, so it's just up to me to actually read.

                                Apologies if you don't like any of this sunfan, but I truly don't have an excuse other than laziness.
                                I mean I really don't understand the wording in some of the reads you made

                                calling me a town candidate made me think you weren't reading me town, but you are

                                I don't get your wording on heart at all, or really understand what you're talking about with Xel

                                fwiw I don't like that you're not reading DBP town but I think maybe you know that
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...