TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #421
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    So this begs the question: Are you a wolf, Wineandbread, and is your partner very active in the postcount? Is he AA by chance?
    You shouldn't be caring too much about the postcount read

    find wolves at the other end of the bell curve, friend
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #422
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      You shouldn't be caring too much about the postcount read

      find wolves at the other end of the bell curve, friend
      one wolf in the high postcount read*

      jeez, I suck
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #423
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        *yawn*

        Okay sunfan, lets all go lynch backpack then I guess
        wait

        why are you ok with him dying?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #424
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Why would he be worth living?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #425
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            *SNAP*


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #426
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Charu
              Why would he be worth living?
              you've hard defended him when he's done the same thing before

              what's different this time
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #427
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                PS, I know you hate this, but I do LOVE that backpack is here right now, probably reading this, and you're saying this without him going on about it.

                Or he's just catching up. Lots-o-shitposts to go through ya know


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  you've hard defended him when he's done the same thing before

                  what's different this time
                  dat style change tho

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Why would he be worth living?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      dat style change tho
                      booooooo
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        @Thesunfan: I'm glad to see that someone else views AA in a similar light, even if it's not the popular opinion at the moment. Seeing that you think AA is town, what do you think about Gradiant relentlessly attacking AA? Do you think that's alignment indicative of Gradiant at all?
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          you've hard defended him when he's done the same thing before

                          what's different this time
                          He's someone I don't care for, that's all. I can defend him if ya want though and say it's dumb to go to those who haven't posted much if anything.

                          But do you really want me to do that, mmm?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            PS, I know you hate this, but I do LOVE that backpack is here right now, probably reading this, and you're saying this without him going on about it.

                            Or he's just catching up. Lots-o-shitposts to go through ya know
                            There's a lot actually

                            you may think it's a good joke but rly

                            there's a lot

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              He's someone I don't care for, that's all. I can defend him if ya want though and say it's dumb to go to those who haven't posted much if anything.

                              But do you really want me to do that, mmm?
                              I want you to say what you think
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                And it's wonderful


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...