TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #571
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    1) This whole vote/unvote thing was happening among a ton of shitposts. I've already covered that it was obvious the vote on indheart was a joke ('i'm voting you because you voted mashi and he's cute'), there's no way even a new player can misconstrue that. It's super easy to push shit like this reasoning onto a newer player, and once it was again repeated that all that was going on was joke posts, immediately unvote from AA. Just as easily as the unvote from indheart. I've already covered this as well.

    2) 'I see what you're saying but you're wrong' isn't much of an argument or defense of suspicion towards his posts and tone. It's simply a push-off.

    3) No examples of any of the 'every game I've played with you' where it's happened, along with the fact that when I'm suspicious of you, it's because you're acting scummy. If I'm searching for scum, and I see somebody acting as you have been, there you go. And then another 'but you're wrong' for good measure like before

    4) There is no way his post regarding being nonlynchable or mislynchable, no matter which one, is townie-mindset. Let alone you not even explaining why you think that way, just 'yeah that's townie right there'
    wrong, but explain why you think that?

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #572
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by YoshL
      wolves/scum interchangable there.

      basically he can truly scumhunt as an sk, whereas as a wolf he can't really because of the extra info he has
      I'm flattered that you know me so well

      but I'm actually worried that, despite this, you aren't actually suspicious of me right now.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #573
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Arntonach
        God this thread's a mess. I leave you guys alone for a few days and this is what I come back too? :/
        bad


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #574
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          The other thing about packback is even as scum he normally has posted SOMETHING by now. He's not doing it yet, and I wonder why

          Though I do agree with what I think you're trying to say here is that you do feel he's not the sk

          correct me if I'm wrong on that
          I'm not giong to ride the slank cover but I literally was lifting boxes for the entirety of yesterday and I slept in today


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #575
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            but gradiant, you wanted examples of games? here you go

            cha cha (charu pokemon): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144442

            sleepwalkers: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144545

            boats: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144737

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #576
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I'm flattered that you know me so well

              but I'm actually worried that, despite this, you aren't actually suspicious of me right now.
              because i haven't read the thread still to make an actual call about this

              i'll eventually stop using this excuse when i stop being lazy

              but only TIME will tell


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #577
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                last 3 games you've played with me you haven't liked me, and all of those games I was town

                and your dislike of me tends to stem from tonereads, my "defensiveness", and you not believing me when I provide justifications for why I said things

                starting on a big post now

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  1) This whole vote/unvote thing was happening among a ton of shitposts. I've already covered that it was obvious the vote on indheart was a joke ('i'm voting you because you voted mashi and he's cute'), there's no way even a new player can misconstrue that. It's super easy to push shit like this reasoning onto a newer player, and once it was again repeated that all that was going on was joke posts, immediately unvote from AA. Just as easily as the unvote from indheart. I've already covered this as well.

                  2) 'I see what you're saying but you're wrong' isn't much of an argument or defense of suspicion towards his posts and tone. It's simply a push-off.

                  3) No examples of any of the 'every game I've played with you' where it's happened, along with the fact that when I'm suspicious of you, it's because you're acting scummy. If I'm searching for scum, and I see somebody acting as you have been, there you go. And then another 'but you're wrong' for good measure like before

                  4) There is no way his post regarding being nonlynchable or mislynchable, no matter which one, is townie-mindset. Let alone you not even explaining why you think that way, just 'yeah that's townie right there'
                  thanks for this

                  not sure why sunfan has been so motivated to dig up meta evidence on you but not so much in terms of specifics in AA's defense here

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    the link to sleepwalkers is wrong, here's the actual game


                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      wrong, but explain why you think that?
                      Because I'm always right

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I worked really hard on that post, I'd appreciate it if you would read it. afk going to lunch.
                        I will vet your observation of MML living in a world of two wolves because of a post I quoted above

                        I want to see how he answers thsi


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Because I'm always right
                          Do you like this arrogant post ethan? eh?

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            So, I've been wrong on MML, and this is kind of an interesting read, but based on a certain previous conversation we've had (it might be the previous turbo postgame, not 100% sure)

                            So, MML, during a previous game, read a post by someone (I think it was mellonxcollie, who was a wolf), and concluded that there was absolutely a wolf would ever do what she did.

                            During the postgame, I talked to him about why having the mindset of "Anyone of X alignment would never do A" is a really bad mindset to have, because wolves will try and abuse that, and townies are more likely to say things like this due to their lack of perfect information.

                            MML said something about how he feels like he has learned this or something from that game, idk I don't really remember.

                            Earlier in this game, he directly said something like "Sorry Sunfan, but there's no way a town would ever say X"

                            I think that this line of thought is just more likely to come from a townie.

                            If MML is a wolf, I would have to think that he would be trying to appear town, obviously. Since we recently had a discussion about why he shouldn't be approaching the game from the standpoint of "A player of X alignment would never do A," I think, if he is a wolf, he is way, way, WAY less likely to make that post, just because if he is a wolf, I think he'll expect me to call him out on it.

                            Also, his other posts are pretty ok, and he's playing the game really selfishly, like he thought I was a wolf (at first) because I was posting more and might be doing so in response to him saying that there is probably an inactive wolf, which I don't think is likely to come from a wolf

                            I'm more sure on him now than I was before, this is literally a result of just sleeping on my read of him and nothing else, but I think he's a bad lynch.
                            quoting for reference later


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              I guess my gameplay really does suck. Maybe I should play more. Might get better.

                              Anyways, you want my reads? Good, I like that.

                              AA - Train seems unjustified. Kinda feeling townie due to his reaction though.
                              Xiz - Didn't think too much until your biggun post, probably town.
                              Gradiant - Being a dick doesn't mean anything. I wish it did. :/
                              Tokzic - MIA, although that roleclaim might be more important later.
                              Charu - I'm having a hard time reading him properly, mainly because I don't know his meta too well. It's frustrating.
                              DaBackpack - He usually posts a lot. Now he hasn't. It's a better reason to vote for him than the reasons people are voting for AA (which just seems to be a random vote on inDheart).
                              Wineandbread - Would like to see more of him. Can't really peg him.
                              Arntonach - This is my 4th post.
                              Red Blaster - Hasn't done much. Do more please. Not that I can complain.
                              MixMasterLar - I like what he's trying to do, but I need more to base a read off of.
                              thesunfan - Has made good points. Feeling a town vibe form him.
                              inDheart - New player that freaked out when people wagon'd him. Can't really say much about that.
                              reuben_tate - His posts feel rather strong this game. I'm unfamiliar with his meta though.
                              Xelnya - Feeling good about him, but I'm unsure. I might have to wait another day to get a good read on him.
                              Mashi - He's so waifu right now. Hell if I can read that. :l
                              YoshL - I don't know what he's doing.
                              Yoshiisland - Hasn't done enough in general.
                              this feels important, will revisit when I'm caught up


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Seriously though, I don't see a townie making a post as arrogant as 'I'll be off the table in 72 hours' when suspicion is brought towards them, rather than looking at the points (I feel like I'm repeating shit that shouldn't be repeated) brought against them, and logically refuting them. That statement I see coming more from a scummy mind-set. it can also sort of be kept upheld because there's several games where you haven't been mislynched.

                                Comment

                                Working...