TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #451
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    god its 2 am and I'm awake

    I hate myself
    Nah, you're just TWG-ing and having fun


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #452
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Sec lemmie fix that

      did not use quick turn

      legit went in photoshop and manually tilted it

      #truefact

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #453
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Even if you say you're "tilted", hee hee hee.

        You secretly love the feeling


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #454
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          mulled over this a bit earlier, I *think* its a little bit more townie of Jake to be pushing /this hard/ because I think Jake as a wolf likes to lay low

          I'm gonna have to read some games where he's been scum before, and I'll do this tomorrow sometime.

          I /think/ its a good look for Jake but I'm not locking that in yet

          idk, I feel like wolves probably haven't had much presence unless Charu is a wolf, which, gun to my head I would say is more likely than not, but I don't have anything concrete aorn

          this is based on how complacent Charu is with DBP dying

          Charu as town has defended DBP for doing this exact thing before because he feels like its a bad idea to kill people who are not posting anything d0 (it generally is)

          Its different for him this game, and I don't really see why.

          Idk I feel a little better about my read on Charu after typing this out, but 3 wolf leans this early for me is not the norm and it puts me a bit out of my comfort zone.

          I am right on DBP though, unfortunately for the wolves.
          I see your point; I haven't played with Jake too much so you would have a better idea of what is town/wolf game is like. Still, I feel like what he did was a bit excessive and that the reason he continued doing it was because it was working (based off of roundbox's last vote count update where AA had 4 votes on him).

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Don't you dare go mocking me you little shit

          I was complimenting both the diversity and quality of the gifs that you post, geez Dx
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #455
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            Even if you say you're "tilted", hee hee hee.

            You secretly love the feeling
            alright, I can't be called out correctly like this, I'm going to bed

            pce
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #456
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Night, my dude


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #457
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                Night, my dude
                How many dudes ya got?
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  did not use quick turn

                  legit went in photoshop and manually tilted it

                  #truefact
                  I don't have my middie_seal_of_approval.png file on this computer.
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Thanks for the posts Sunfan.

                    While I figured I would view Sunfan as more scum for falling under (weak) pressure to post more and up that sweet sweet votecount, I actually must confess that I feel a little better about you for it. Just a little, though.

                    I feel kind of worst about Charu due to his interactions recently. Like what the hell is up with that "He can die" post? That's out of character even for Wolf Charu IMHO.


                    Tinfoil theory or not, we are defiantly at a point in the game where the inactives need to start getting called out. YoshL, Red Blaster, Yoshiilsland, Tokzic, Arntonach----where you guys at? I also would like to see DBP respond to the thread now that Sunfan as called him out.


                    I don't want to seriously vote for someone before they have a chance to make known their presence, so please don't put me in that position guys.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I feel kind of worst about Charu due to his interactions recently. Like what the hell is up with that "He can die" post? That's out of character even for Wolf Charu IMHO.
                      I see you have a problem with how I see inactives, hee hee hee.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Also, psst, just a heads up. roundbox probably knows how to discern that post of yours, but bolded red with name of players usually indicates as a vote regardless of what your intent was.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          .....I just want to say that Xel may be a wolf or a human but regardless Goddamn I love him
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            But you knew that, right?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Also, psst, just a heads up. roundbox probably knows how to discern that post of yours, but bolded red with name of players usually indicates as a vote regardless of what your intent was.
                              I was under the impression that it didn't count unless it had the proper tags, no matter what.

                              Let the record show I have no current vote.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                .....I just want to say that Xel may be a wolf or a human but regardless Goddamn I love him
                                your face when:
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...