TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic -

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Computer issues and besides I had chores to do anyway. The YoshL thing stuck out so I wanted to comment on it before I forgot. I had every intention of reading that when I came back (and after this post I am going to re-read it, which will be super helpful since I got to read a big Xiz post just now) So yeah, I will address it.
You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you? When have I consistently been obsessed with you? I only typed in your name in that list cause I wanted to ping everyone with under 10 post. I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself.i appreciate that you have an unhealthy obsession with me, and i'm flattered that you're calling me out, but i'm really glad that you also realize that this weekend is hella busy between ffr tourney and the osu mania world cup going on lol
Idk if you decided to just completely ignore the fact that i'm doing my best to pop in and at least keep up to date with happenings, and that i'm even trying to notify people of my presence in thread instead of lurking and shit, but that's whatever. The most interesting part of this is that in a game of 17 people, where there's legit actual conversation going on in thread, you decide to try and go for people who haven't posted much, and just kinda lumped them all together.
"YoshL, Red Blaster, Yoshiilsland, Tokzic, Arntonach"
In terms of people's activity, Red blaster, Tokzic and Arntonach are offenders of maybe going afk and not sitting in thread that often, so i guess that's understandable. we don't know too much about island's posting style and meta and stuff, so he's understandable. However, I'm super interested in why you simply lumped me in with the others, and decided not to comment further on that. It's almost like you're just trying to do the bare-minimum of contribution to get by at this point. You could probably have started forming something like "this isn't the usual YoshL, he's usually posting up a storm etc. etc. etc."
Also contributing to "bare minimum contributions" is after reading xelnya post, MML seems to not get much out of that. Or the rest of the thread again.
MML for an actual first vote
This really strikes me as OMGUS with the silliest of triggers and flimsiest of reasons. This quoted post of yours is #10 and you accuse me of doing the bare minimum while ignoring how good you've been keeping up with the thread? You serious right now? Ok. You also show that you think a computer freezing up on me is less of an excuse then you signing up for a 17 man TWG with OSU running on the same weekend. Like don't get me wrong, I probably would have excluded you had I realized you had other projects in the oven, but damn that's some silly hypocrisy to come in and try to throw shade at me for waiting to respond to Xel after I've been consistently in thread trying to keep a beat on everything for hours, leaving only when I am less then an hour away from bedtime and the computer wouldn't stay on track.
This is a bad post, this is a laughably bad post with horrible reasoning and a vote that just looks like it screams you want to start a Wagon like as soon as possible. The issue here is I don't know if you're the Vigi role who has to outlast us all getting pissed that you've been pinged D0 or if you're a town player pissed that a man with only 3 other TWGs under his belt had the nerve to ping you (But not really ping you because I was pinging like a group of people lol)
Don't leave us alone, senpai.
Not posting isn't going to fix what happened in Turbo IIIThe AA hatetrain is dumb idk why you guys are all over him. Gradiant's being a dick, don't know what that means (is this the Gradiant gameplay everyone was talking about?). Tokzic, RB, Yoshiisland and I haven't posted much. I apologize if my inactivity has been difficult to deal with, I just want to make sure my posts are good as well as to not have a repeat of turbo 3.
So far I'm reading reuben_tate as town and DaBackpack as wolf (I'm not putting a vote out on him unless I can get more out of him). Everyone else is up in the air.
Also Charu you little bitch that wasn't cool last game. Brilliant, but not cool. :<
I need reasons why you think Ben is good and DBP is bad, yo
The last line seems to contradict the rest. Mind reaffirming where you stand on the subject?If you're referring to total post count, I don't know how total post count is indicative of anything at all. Given my first impressions, of this game, I wouldn't be surprised (and probably expected) that scum is within the shitposters. Of course, it's pretty obvious but it is rather strange for me.
Hell, I wouldn't say that activity in the game is indicative of anything mainly because it would just rely on meta-reasoning.
It is safe to say that if one wolf is active that we can assume the worst of the inactives are also scums.
Already addressed that I keep thinking that there was 2 wolves and 1 Vigi. Also to be fair people where responding to me also using the "One here One there" language (I think you quoted WnB using it, actually. If I see the post again when I re-read the last few pages I'll quote it).
If you haven't read the game then why assume this?
Oh right, Arnt.
I love you arnt but damn
This is kind of his thing to be honest. Super annoying, but I feel bad lynching him D0 when we arguably have a better candidate.|
Someone asked "Can you go into more detail about this? And am I reading this correctly, do you think he is your top wolf? What do you feel worst about him" in a huge post (Xiz?)
Fuck, I forgot the context. I'll quote the post when I re read the thread but I just want to say that top wolf read is DBP. I wasn't sold on it when TheSunFan first mentioned it although I did find it weird that he wasn't posting, but it's been the better of 15 hours and he STILL hasn't come back with anything to note? Come on now.
I still think AA is slight scum but it's now actually the unpopular opinion and people seem to feel strong about it so IDK. Probably wpuld not vote.
YoshL strikes me as really angry and really inactive. Have never played a game with him so I don't know what to think.
Arnt is weak-sauce
I love the work that SunFan is putting in, I just like it a little less then I would have because it came after my "Look at these inactives" post and after his "Inactives are telling d2" comment (pre-D2) but pegging him wolf off that alone without admitting I liked the content would be a dick move. Let's call him a slight town read ATM
I don't know what to think about Mashi except that he likes to post silly things in there to mask the work he is clearly putting in. I don't know what to make of that.Comment
-
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
There are plenty other candidates in this game to get an 'easy mislynch' on than AAI don't know what to make about between the dialogue between AA and Xiz. To me, it feels that Xiz is reacting testing AA and AA hasn't done a good job on the reaction test.
On the other hand, it could be that scum is trying to get an easy mislynch.
Will need to read more on this later.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
that are easier*
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
There are three wolves in the setup manWhoa wait, I'm getting a little ahead of myself here:
That would be a fair point, if I was talking about your post.
Let's see what I said:
Keep in mind Ben and I where going back and forth about the post count theory, and you had 5 posts at that point in time (not 8)
It reeeeaaaalllly looks like to me that what I was saying struck you much harder then it really should, because not only did you infer I was coming at you from what I was saying, but you also just kind of got defensive and posted without really reading what I was typing (mixing up a response that was tacked on to answer a totally other subject with still being aimed at you)
So this begs the question: Are you a wolf, Wineandbread, and is your partner very active in the postcount? Is he AA by chance?
are you a third wolf MML?
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
i didn't bother to read because you quite obviously didn't utilize your reading comprehension skills.
"You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you?"
yes, i said so like 3 times already lol.
This really strikes me as OMGUS with the silliest of triggers and flimsiest of reasons. This quoted post of yours is #10 and you accuse me of doing the bare minimum while ignoring how good you've been keeping up with the thread? You serious right now? Ok. You also show that you think a computer freezing up on me is less of an excuse then you signing up for a 17 man TWG with OSU running on the same weekend. Like don't get me wrong, I probably would have excluded you had I realized you had other projects in the oven, but damn that's some silly hypocrisy to come in and try to throw shade at me for waiting to respond to Xel after I've been consistently in thread trying to keep a beat on everything for hours, leaving only when I am less then an hour away from bedtime and the computer wouldn't stay on track.
This is a bad post, this is a laughably bad post with horrible reasoning and a vote that just looks like it screams you want to start a Wagon like as soon as possible. The issue here is I don't know if you're the Vigi role who has to outlast us all getting pissed that you've been pinged D0 or if you're a town player pissed that a man with only 3 other TWGs under his belt had the nerve to ping you (But not really ping you because I was pinging like a group of people lol)
let's respond to some of this:
do you know what OMGUS is? it's when someone votes for someone else usually just because they've voted you.
keeping up with thread and doing the bare minimum are irrelevant and you still haven't refuted my points.
if you didn't realize even though you've pointed it out yourself like 10 times, i haven't really read through the thread and had no idea you were having computer problems.
It's not hypocritical to come into thread and "try to throw shade for waiting to respond to xel, after being consistently in thread etc." because I'm not blaming your response on the fact that your computer sucks, but because the way you lumped all the inactives together was stupid. If you look at the pile that you created, there's one person (me) who has a general tendency to be posting a lot, and you mention none of that. It's literally one of the easiest points you could have probably made, but you don't even make any attempt to further any reads. "I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself." is shitty reasoning furthermore, and i very much doubt that was the original reason that you actually posted the inactives up. Also, the phrasing that you used there doesn't really make sense as a town, given that you'd have to be pretty sure of someone's scuminess before saying "i want themselves to dig themselves into a hole".
You're also trying to discredit me because you believe that I "want to start a Wagon like as soon as possible" which doesn't really make sense? I found something that you did recently as wolfy, therefore placed a vote onto you. Like, that's it, you can try to read deeper into that, but that you're not really responding properly to my accusations is pretty lol on you
also good thing you're obsessed with a vigi that isn't even fucking confirmed in this setup
mml is quite possibly serial killer here, with massive logic extends on A) my interpretations and analyzation of his post thing, and B) that apparantly he's fixated on a vigi. like, if he's the vigi then he's absolutely stupid to be so obviously softing this hard. I can only imagine that he feels safe enough as an sk or a wolf to possibly claim vigi to cover his sk kills.
whee x2Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
today's Post Writing Background Noise(tm) is brought to you by arcade pit marathon
that's me trying to say i don't (well, didn't) have meta knowledge. xiz asked me if there was anything "different" about AAThis sounds to me like "I'm new, so don't lynch me. Also, I don't want to provide any information that may be useful for this game or even try to figure out this game. But I'm new!"
I understand this is your first game here on FFR, as it is mines, but can you at least give your first impressions? It could give us some information to work with.
have a timeline
- i vote mashi, sunfan votes me, i unvote mashi
- AA sees this, thinks a new player might unvote so not to attract attention as wolf, sticks a vote on me
- i vote AA, partly because he's taking my situation way too seriously (what i mean by "oddly serious wagoning" is it's way easier to start a push on someone who already has parked votes, even if they're jokes; "wagoning" is probably the wrong word though in retrospect) and partly because he made that "alignment indicative" post, which is literally no-content and very duh after two whole people brought up mashi's sudden realization that gradiant was in the game after all (yeah sure, this looks like me wagoning, but not furthering the discussion while keeping his vote parked on me means he's taking the game's first big contradiction not very seriously)
- AA and mashi talk about me: AA sees what i did as more wolfy than not whereas mashi could see it going either way
- i come back in and explain that i get the other two votes on me are lols (after all, it's right in their posts)
- AA unvotes
- somewhere in there mashi talks about the gradiant timeline and clears that up as just a mistake really
so with both my points being gone, unvote
i see gradiant's post about AA's "horrible tone" above but honestly i don't think his has been the best either. not really justification for holding that vote imo. i do appreciate that he's poking at details like mashigate but i wanna see him tackle sunfan's defense of AA a little closer than that, and see why parking his vote there is better than anyone else that's come up
yoshiisland, your post came long after mine, and while i still did have a vote on AA, it seems like you could have read ahead a bit more. i feel like you sleepwalked into the thread todayComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
my current play is very aligned with my wolf play and I don't blame sunfan for reading me wolf right now
I usually don't roleplay as a wolf though, that's usually a SK thing
I'm not a wolf or an SK though and I'm here now to push us in the right direction
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
whatComment





Comment