TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #481
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    I'll read thread more in depth later but

    Arnt I see you again say something
    And sunfan are you trying to pocket me again

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #482
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      The one thing I got from Xel's big post is that in hindsight it is hella weird tha YoshL basically walks in, piggybacks a vote on AA, walks out and seemingly never comes back to follow up/be active.
      i appreciate that you have an unhealthy obsession with me, and i'm flattered that you're calling me out, but i'm really glad that you also realize that this weekend is hella busy between ffr tourney and the osu mania world cup going on lol

      Idk if you decided to just completely ignore the fact that i'm doing my best to pop in and at least keep up to date with happenings, and that i'm even trying to notify people of my presence in thread instead of lurking and shit, but that's whatever. The most interesting part of this is that in a game of 17 people, where there's legit actual conversation going on in thread, you decide to try and go for people who haven't posted much, and just kinda lumped them all together.

      "YoshL, Red Blaster, Yoshiilsland, Tokzic, Arntonach"

      In terms of people's activity, Red blaster, Tokzic and Arntonach are offenders of maybe going afk and not sitting in thread that often, so i guess that's understandable. we don't know too much about island's posting style and meta and stuff, so he's understandable. However, I'm super interested in why you simply lumped me in with the others, and decided not to comment further on that. It's almost like you're just trying to do the bare-minimum of contribution to get by at this point. You could probably have started forming something like "this isn't the usual YoshL, he's usually posting up a storm etc. etc. etc."

      Also contributing to "bare minimum contributions" is after reading xelnya post, MML seems to not get much out of that. Or the rest of the thread again.

      MML for an actual first vote


      @Xelnya AA's posting was very awkward to me, and was looking like he wasn't really joking early on, and trying to remain serious. Not that it's wolfy, but it felt weird. Also the amount of people piling onto indheart w/o much reasoning felt super weird as well, and AA popping onto indheart was ? at the time. I'll have to re-read for a lot of things, since it looks like AA got pretty active, and other things happened.

      side note, xelnya looks really good froom the past few pages (off to do world cup commentating whee)


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #483
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Oh rip yoshl ninjad me

        Was gonna say I don't think his parking a vote on me is that bad aorn cause I know he had world cup stuff and was busy

        If he kept it parked on me then it would have been worrisome

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #484
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Also yoshl you are correct about me being mostly serious, iirc I shitposted a little bit early on, then stepped out to do some stuff and when I came back was not in the mood for anymore

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #485
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Also sunfan toneread on wineandbread disagrees with your potential scumread, I think he sounds fine atm

            But yeah dbp is probably wolf. atm though I also don't like how arnt ignored me pinging him 2-3 times

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #486
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Although given the format of this game with sk, if DBP is wolf I'm surprised that the presence of other scum doesn't help him post more

              Like when he rolled sk and was wolf in 2 faction wolf game, he was able to say stuff. But maybe it's not quite the same

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #487
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                the thing about dbp is that he's good at working towards hunting wolf. as a serial killer, he can still do that, so his gameplay feels more "natural" probably in that respect.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  So you think it's more specifically finding wolves and not scum in general? For dbp

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    if Xel ever flips scum I'm clearing AA for the rest of the game for this
                    why? because in boats xel did something very similar with me and flipped scum and MML interpreted it the opposite way

                    xel post

                    mml response

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      wolves/scum interchangable there.

                      basically he can truly scumhunt as an sk, whereas as a wolf he can't really because of the extra info he has


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Hi I just woke up, I found some interesting points about peeps I'll bring up when I sober up

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          I'll read thread more in depth later but

                          Arnt I see you again say something
                          And sunfan are you trying to pocket me again
                          no, I would let the wagon on you happen fwiw
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            why? because in boats xel did something very similar with me and flipped scum and MML interpreted it the opposite way

                            xel post

                            mml response
                            xel didn't know his partners that game, so it doesn't carry over here
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              xel's big post has, by itself, put him solidly in my town reads
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                Also sunfan toneread on wineandbread disagrees with your potential scumread, I think he sounds fine atm
                                I'm gonna shower, eat, then I may or may not have to run an errand not sure, then I'm gonna dedicate a few hours to this game, this is one of the things I'm gonna try and clear up for myself
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...