TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #406
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    I am being different. For starters, I feel like I'm being a lot more snarky than before.
    I don't feel like this is the case but I feel like its the kind of thing that Gradiant would notice so...

    meh
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #407
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      its really at the point where I'm reading AA's posts in his voice

      I think his tone is pure, friends, I think people pushing him are doing it wrong
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #408
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        I am being different. For starters, I feel like I'm being a lot more snarky than before.

        It's really fun, y'know, give it a try sunfan-y
        Does going from "very snarky" to "even more snarky" really count though?

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Just the former, not the latter

        it can be town on town, in my mind
        gotcha (y)
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #409
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I wonder if we're in another game where one of the reds are being really active and one of them is being really inactive. Like that's a little bit of a theme that I feel like has been going on these games
          I am fully aware that at the time this would implicate myself but

          I would bet every penny I own that, over the course of say 100 games, if you looked at the postcount of all the players in the game after d2 ends, within the lower half of the postcount will be at least half the wolfteam, its just one of the things that people who aren't Mashi-tier at the game are capable of doing as wolves, posting as much as they do when they're town

          see DBP for an extreme example of this
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #410
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Pure or not, he single handily made something beautiful and will mock him for a long while.

            But that's if he can get off the table in 30 something hours, HAH


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #411
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              this means he's a wolf, btw
              Backpack? That kind of his M.O?

              Originally posted by Wineandbread
              I share this sentiment about RB's first post. However it does bring to question the vagueness of his initial post on the matter, and whether or not it was on purpose

              maybe he's just trying to pocket me (o:
              either way @RB, maybe you can enlighten us on the matter
              I do like that you seem to at least be following this up with active posting versus him dodging out to likely return with another one line comment about someone's viewpoint to just disappear again
              Originally posted by Wineandbread

              On another topic, I don't really like the post count theory for one wolf to be active and another to be inactive. I can believe that one wolf would be active but it has no indication on the others. I really doubt they would change their post habits just to counteract the theory, but even if they didn't, the number of posts per wolf is gonna depend on the players.
              Perhaps.

              Originally posted by Wineandbread
              Also reminder that there are 3 wolves this game, and a contract killer.
              I was thinking 2 wolves, 1 Vigi. Thanks for pointing it out.
              ​

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #412
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                High post count means nothing
                agreed but

                low postcount means everything
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Backpack? That kind of his M.O?
                  Not his M.O, more his range.

                  I love DBP to death, but he's a really shitty wolf

                  he literally can't bring himself to post as a wolf anywhere near as often or as well as he does when he's town

                  Like, he has never

                  EVER

                  made it through the game without being killed by town, at least on FFRTWG (I've carried him in lTWG before).

                  The fact that no one else is really pushing him really, really bothers me.

                  I know he left slank cover saying he was helping friends move, but he wasn't posting well at all before that, and I fully expect him to do that if he's actually town.

                  Just compare this game to the last game he was town (if this is feasible, I'm not sure how much he posted in the thread that game), and you'll see that he just a wolf this game
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    dabackpack are you really here
                    please vote for him
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      Not his M.O, more his range.

                      I love DBP to death, but he's a really shitty wolf

                      he literally can't bring himself to post as a wolf anywhere near as often or as well as he does when he's town

                      Like, he has never

                      EVER

                      made it through the game without being killed by town, at least on FFRTWG (I've carried him in lTWG before).

                      The fact that no one else is really pushing him really, really bothers me.

                      I know he left slank cover saying he was helping friends move, but he wasn't posting well at all before that, and I fully expect him to do that if he's actually town.

                      Just compare this game to the last game he was town (if this is feasible, I'm not sure how much he posted in the thread that game), and you'll see that he just a wolf this game

                      You're right, by now he should have gotten back with at least a poke at somebody. This is something to keep in mind come EoD
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        *yawn*

                        Okay sunfan, lets all go lynch backpack then I guess


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wineandbread
                          @MML I'd like to think I am pretty independent of the meta atm as I've had three games, and two of them I haven't made into d2

                          But I'm curious of what made you think my post was "defensive/edgy than I've ever been"
                          this is kind of more self-aware than I was expecting from Wabby, idk, it feels like, if Wabby was a wolf, and I was asked to picture what his response would be to being weakly pinged out, it would probably look something like this
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            *yawn*

                            Okay sunfan, lets all go lynch backpack then I guess
                            I'm sorry I made d0 easy

                            makes it a lot more boring
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              *yawn*

                              Okay sunfan, lets all go lynch backpack then I guess
                              Sounds like someone still needs to get out of bed.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'll go over the AA thing when I get home tho because this pile up feels like a shit attempt to make aa either tilt, care less, or force him to react in an attempt to clear him off the table because of????

                                Wait why is aa gettin' this treatment again?
                                if Xel ever flips scum I'm clearing AA for the rest of the game for this
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...