Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
i don't know if you are aware of this, but theres only 2 VTs. the wolves are in the PRs.
what i dont believe is the blindreper that death tunneled me d1, and almost getting KitBed by it, is going to not use his role cop to prove everyone wrong and clear himself at the same time?
i don't fucking buy it
you really, really should buy it
if I'm wrong I will hang my head in the postgame, but if blind is a wolf here it will be absolutely mindblowing to me
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
lynching blindreper, if he flips town it will clear me and roundbox.
S T O P
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
freaky, you are not a bad player, neither is blind, even though he constantly gets shit on
I know you can look at how he claimed and evaluate it from the mindset that he is a human
blind, can you move the vote?
literally everything that blind is saying comes for a town perspective for me
HE'S EVEN PARANOID ABOUT YOU BECAUSE HE IS WORRIED ABOUT A RE-DIRECTOR
THAT'S TOWNIE AS FUCK
He asked if he could be redirected without knowing it
He was happy to live through the first night
He was unhappy that you were vanilla town in his check
he has EVERY RIGHT to check you wolf if he believes he is going down (which he wasn't after I softed a green on him, I think), he has NO REASON to check to town there
His claim was NOT under pressure, it was a claim to give town information
He is literally running out of townie things he can add to his claim at this point, rofl.
I really also think you need to stop grouping people together and look at people individually, I don't think you should be grouping him and roundbox together, but this might be a bit off topic
Can you stop yelling at blind, he is not playing badly imo. You may think he is, but he's not.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
really disappointed that the only new posts are from blind and freaky yelling at one another, but whatever
the other posts aren't posts
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
fwiw I am 2-shot, Charu
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
fwiw I'm almost as positive that Yoshl is a wolf as I am that botchi is a wolf, but I'll talk more about that tomorrow, I'm not doing any rereading tonight fuck that.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment