TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #2176
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    that's not the point. mak claimed not a pr. he should have kept quiet and not vote there as wolf a million times.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2177
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      the people who hopped on the botchi wagon with me were roundbox, charu, marionintendo and then Yoshl after botchi claimed

      wat

      this is really, really hard to put a team together lol

      freaky is unlikely to be with blind because freaky voted for blind over makilaz d0
      I dunno then, that's the best I can glean at the moment


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #2178
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        If it was 1-shot sure, but I contest this because sunfan has at least 2-shots, which is enough to put the game into this exact scenario, which is disadvantageous to town

        ESPECIALLY knowing that it was sunfan, an extremely competent player
        How hard it is for wolves to just fake claim? there are tons of roles that leave no tracks that wolves can easily claim to make up for a used action in the night
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2179
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          that's not the point. mak claimed not a pr. he should have kept quiet and not vote there as wolf a million times.
          I dunno then


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #2180
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            I don't know anymore, I'm really struggling to put a team together

            Charu can quote this post with a Flowey image or whatever, but maybe I was just wrong on him
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2181
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              literally fuck me if sun/yoshl are the wolves. lmao

              Ok, I have an idea, call me a shithead if you want, I wouldn't doubt it.

              We have 9 people left. In each of our own perspectives, we have 8 to lynch from, 3? being wolves. we have 38% chance on hitting a wolf. I wish it were 50 or higher, but it's not.

              Now, as much as I cleared him, I don't know if I softed to anyone besides sunfan, and I don't know if I want to trust my role action last night. But I'm not going to put that into my list yet.

              Killing botchi here is 95% the only thing that's going to happen today. Now, whatever he flips, we NEED a plan from everyone on who to lynch tomorrow, because ONE of us claimed is going to die for sure.

              If botchi flips wolf, my list would be

              Freaky---most town
              sunfan
              round
              dbp
              yoshl
              charu
              mario---most wolf


              I don't care about the logic right now, we'll figure that out. I'm just throwing shit out there to try and help because I always sit back and watch.

              If botchi flips town, I'm thinking
              Freaky
              sun
              yoshl
              dbp
              mario
              dbp
              charu
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2182
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by roundbox
                How hard it is for wolves to just fake claim? there are tons of roles that leave no tracks that wolves can easily claim to make up for a used action in the night
                what do you mean?

                YoshL is 100% confirmed as a role-cop of either alignment


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2183
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  How hard it is for wolves to just fake claim? there are tons of roles that leave no tracks that wolves can easily claim to make up for a used action in the night
                  yeah, it can definitely put heat on wolves, but it would probably be really easy to manage. that being said, wolves probably weren't expecting a massclaim
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2184
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    what do you mean?

                    YoshL is 100% confirmed as a role-cop of either alignment
                    I understand this. What I'm more focused on is the non-mystic kill. If sunfan used his power last night (pretty sure he said he did), he can confirm whether or not someone(s) was lying about their power use. If the wolves really needed to make something up, they could claim a bullshit role
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #2185
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      what do you mean?

                      YoshL is 100% confirmed as a role-cop of either alignment
                      he's not. if yoshl and sunfan are both wolves, sunfan can be a pineapple and yoshl can be a tree. but they can both claim role-cop and mystic.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #2186
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        blind, if botchi flips town, my head might actually explode or some shit because it would mean that the wolves had quite possibly the biggest misplay I've ever seen on FFR
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2187
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          he's not. if yoshl and sunfan are both wolves, sunfan can be a pineapple and yoshl can be a tree. but they can both claim role-cop and mystic.
                          I don't think this is the case because YoshL and sunfan would not have had to jump through hoops to communicate their roles to each other during the thread.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2188
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            If they were both wolves*


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2189
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              If botchi flips town, I'm thinking
                              Freaky
                              sun
                              yoshl
                              round
                              dbp
                              mario
                              dbp
                              charu
                              forgot to put round here.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #2190
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                he's not. if yoshl and sunfan are both wolves, sunfan can be a pineapple and yoshl can be a tree. but they can both claim role-cop and mystic.
                                from my pov, Yoshl is always a role cop, so he is not a tree, but I guess you don't know that

                                for this to be the team I would've had to bus botchi and Yoshl would've had to put him at 1 away from being lynched after he claimed

                                its all still possible, but its an incorrect world because I am not a wolf
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...