TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #2551
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    blind hiding behind thesunfan isn't going to save or help you. in fact its making me want to lynch you in the face.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2552
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      "Hi I'm dabackpack you're wrong until I say you're right"


      not quite, but it's literally arguing like a baby. mn is stuck in a tunnel right now

      going back to the claims being confirmed - the last 3 claims (roundbox, charu, marionintendo) actually have something strange about them all -> roundbox and charu both have roles that I'd associate with a wolf team, as the jailkeeper and the commuter. MarioNintendo is actually no better, because cop could have easily been an attempted wolf role takeaway? and especially given his play this game which hasn't really amounted to much, it's still in the realm of possibility (albeit, probably less probable)


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #2553
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Charu
        ...?

        MN, when did you check sunfan again?
        First night, as soon as I could.

        Why him, you could ask? I didn't like his initial vote on me (he was the first to vote for me) and I felt that sunfan was someone I had trouble reading, hence why I went with a check on him to make sure I couldn't misread his posts.
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2554
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by Charu
          Explain
          Why blindreaper would fakeclaim:
          His partner fakeclaimed, and in order to maintain the actual balance of night actions (remember that sunfan openly claimed Mystic before then) he was forced to assume that role (it could have been ANOTHER of the wolves, but that wolf had a REAL power role, and blind, the vanilla wolf, had to do it.).

          Why YoshL would fakeclaim:
          To try to get a town read from sunfan, the mystic.

          WHICH OF THESE IS MORE PLAUSIBLE?


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #2555
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
            Yoshl I remember how parked you were on Red Blaster. I'm pretty sure you're pulling the same thing on blind.
            i'm going to say this once more

            it's is 100% impossible for blind not to be a wolf here because of how the game's mechanics work, with botchi flipping as a 1-shot role cop.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2556
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              "Hi I'm dabackpack you're wrong until I say you're right"
              did you read this phase?


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2557
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                blind hiding behind thesunfan isn't going to save or help you. in fact its making me want to lynch you in the face.
                I mean, if you want to continue to be dumb, go ahead.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2558
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Why blindreaper would fakeclaim:
                  His partner fakeclaimed, and in order to maintain the actual balance of night actions (remember that sunfan openly claimed Mystic before then) he was forced to assume that role (it could have been ANOTHER of the wolves, but that wolf had a REAL power role, and blind, the vanilla wolf, had to do it.).

                  Why YoshL would fakeclaim:
                  To try to get a town read from sunfan, the mystic.

                  WHICH OF THESE IS MORE PLAUSIBLE?
                  quoting for fucking emphasis


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2559
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    marionintendo 1-shot cop, n2 sunfan check
                    Hmm, what do we have here?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2560
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      i'm going to say this once more

                      it's is 100% impossible for blind not to be a wolf here because of how the game's mechanics work, with botchi flipping as a 1-shot role cop.
                      NO ITS FUCKING NOT WOLF.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #2561
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        i saw roundbox pop in as well, and he hasn't really offered much up, especially with all of this going on

                        he's gone now apparantly


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #2562
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Hmm, what do we have here?
                          oh i thought he n2 checked, my bad lol


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2563
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            quoting for fucking emphasis
                            "Quoting to save partners face. "
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2564
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              "Quoting to save partners face. "
                              do you really think I would be going ham here if there is a 100% chance I am going down if YoshL is lying


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #2565
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                guys you know whats funny. if yoshl is goon and blindreper is another 1-shot wolf role cop

                                Comment

                                Working...