TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2341
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    I have will power, surprisingly.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #2342
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      First off, thank you roundbox, I appreciate that.

      Secondly, that guaranteed me to survive the night, so that's cool.


      Thirdly, What in the literal FUCK was that guys. You all are so hell bent on not attacking people when they aren't here and you threw me under the FUCKING bus.
      THEN WHAT IS THIS SHIT?? What thought process makes you conclude that you will survive the night because you are scummy as shit, but you are town enough to lead a lynch tomorrow on the same person that caused you to get votes.

      Did you not think about this??

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2343
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        You do know wolves don't kill top scum read human right?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #2344
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Yes I'm aware of this. Humans also don't listen to top scum read humans. Do you know how you can get humans to listen to top scum read humans? If you checked your top scumread and out the report of its relevant.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2345
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            So you're saying I'm scum because I didn't use it, but I'm also scum because I used it.

            Ya, you make a lot of sense.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #2346
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              that's the point!

              you are scum because you used it n2 instead of n1. if you used it n1 you would be town (:

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2347
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                I hope I never play with you again, this is terrible.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #2348
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  you just said you were the top scumread human by the end of the kitb. you know what else humans and wolves do to humans that are their top scum read human?

                  they lynch them.

                  what happens when a role cop who didn't use their power gets wagoned? they are forced to claim.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #2349
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    it's not terrible and you are strawmanning the point im trying to make.

                    given your thoughts during the end of d1 and during the night, there is no way you wouldn't have checked me on n1.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #2350
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      I hope I never play with you again, this is terrible.
                      you tunnel me for the whole game. i'm trying my best to understand what the fuck you were thinking. now that we are in a situation where there are guaranteed wolves in the 7/9 players that claimed pr, you say this?

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #2351
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I don't hate him, it's just a game afterall.
                        no i'm not believing this. what you are doing just now was caught scumacting.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #2352
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Ok, he's done. Anyone else wanna continue playing?
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #2353
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            you still never addressed my points

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #2354
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              unvote

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #2355
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                lynching blindreper, if he flips town it will clear me and roundbox.

                                Comment

                                Working...