TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2536
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    HOLY SHIT FREAKY WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE
    literally why did you not bring this up earlier.

    Looks like you didn't have an answer, and then somebody gave you an answer, and then "OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING"


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2537
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      I literally said that exact answer, did I fucking not?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2538
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        What part of what I said is wrong, based on logic?
        Logic would tell you that it's more likely for blind to be lying in this situation than YoshL


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2539
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          Logic would tell you that it's more likely for blind to be lying in this situation than YoshL
          Explain


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #2540
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            lol high five charu
            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #2541
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              yoshl can you answer my previous question?

              to be honest i think if blindreper flips wolf im very likely to be next. i didn't trust his claim before the reveal of a role-cop would indicate that one of the role cops are fake. why are you townreading me so hard?

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #2542
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Calm down Charu, take the time. Don't let yoshls above average play coerce against my below average play.
                ok at this point you're literally saying "i'm bad at twg so kill the other guy". are you being serious here

                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                Before the previous night, I had a feeling that yoshl and dpb were the remaining wolves. Seeing them defend each other to get on blind's back is not helping that feeling. I think we found our wolves.
                what dabackpack said. at this point, there's enough available information that you can get off confirmation bias of previous phases and actually use logic to solve things.

                i'm townreading dbp. not to get onto blind's back, but mostly because i have a legit townread on him at this point in the game, and it looks like i'm pretty much a confirmed nightkill if blind dies at this point, since our living claims are ->
                marionintendo 1-shot cop, n2 sunfan check
                roundbox 2-shot jailkeeper? (i forget how many shots) n1 blind, n2 yoshl
                yoshl + blind
                charu 1-shot commuter

                i'm pretty much guaranteed the nightkill because once blind flips wolf i'll be pretty much lock clear town


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #2543
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  "Hi I'm dabackpack you're wrong until I say you're right"
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2544
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    literally why did you not bring this up earlier.

                    Looks like you didn't have an answer, and then somebody gave you an answer, and then "OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING"
                    I FUCKING SAID IT ALREADY
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #2545
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      yoshl can you answer my previous question?

                      to be honest i think if blindreper flips wolf im very likely to be next. i didn't trust his claim before the reveal of a role-cop would indicate that one of the role cops are fake. why are you townreading me so hard?
                      i didn't see the original question but ended up answering in the previous post lol

                      i'm reading you town because i don't see at all a world in which you and blindreper fight that hard. like, even with bringing in considerations of a wolfchat to maybe choreograph things? I don't think it's really possible in my head that something like that would happen between a wolf/wolf pairing here.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2546
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Yes yoshl, I am. I ain't afraid to say it.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #2547
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Yoshl I remember how parked you were on Red Blaster. I'm pretty sure you're pulling the same thing on blind.
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2548
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            ...?

                            MN, when did you check sunfan again?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #2549
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              that's a pretty shitty reason tbh. i'm that good.

                              charu has been saying how its possible for a blind/freaky team starting from his initial claim.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2550
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Before you make a decision Mario, make sure you reread suns post.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...